PDA

View Full Version : Amazing case of allegations :- Espionage, & Traitors........

February 20th, 2009, 22:34
Shouts of Espionage, Traitors, more like a film, than a 5 star Restaurant?

Mystery of the Missing Staff revealed by your intrepid reporter.

I have to say this is one story I would rather not be the first to reveal, if it was not for the fact it will be of considerable interest to many Fine Diners in Pattaya.

While a guest at one of the best 5 Star privately owned restaurants in Pattaya, whose original creator was for years a much loved and respected chief, at PattayaтАЩs top 5 star Hotel, I could not help but notice the absence of front of house and key staff, most of whom have been a part of this institution since its Birth. I thought to myself, this is strange. The manager, the Maitre D' and the head waiter were all conspicuous by their absence. So I decided to discretely (I admit, not one of my most notable assets) investigate.

The fact is they were all sacked immediately, for reasons to be revealed soon. However, great restaurants that are well managed usually survive as this one certainly will. But considering the dire economic climate and the on coming low season it would seem a plan to open a new restaurant may well be a case of biting off more than one can chew!

February 21st, 2009, 03:24
Shouts of Espionage, Traitors, more like a film, than a 5 star Restaurant?

I have to say this is one story I would rather not be the first to reveal, if it was not for the fact it will be of considerable interest to many Fine Diners in Pattaya.

While a guest at one of the best 5 Star privately owned restaurants in Pattaya, whose original creator was for years a much loved and respected chief, at PattayaтАЩs top 5 star Hotel, I could not help but notice the absence of front of house and key staff, most of whom have been a part of this institution since its Birth. I thought to myself, this is strange. The manager, the Maitre D' and the head waiter were all conspicuous by their absence. So I decided to discretely (I admit, not one of my most notable assets) investigate.

The fact is they were all sacked immediately, for reasons to be revealed soon. However, great restaurants that are well managed usually survive as this one certainly will. But considering the dire economic climate and the on coming low season it would seem a plan to open a new restaurant may well be a case of biting off more than one can chew!

Fascinating.

Are you intending to serialise this rivetting story?

One can only hope.

:cheers:

February 21st, 2009, 03:29
What you meant to say was that a long established restaurant has had a change of ownership and staff.

Why not reveal the name? Why the drama?

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 21st, 2009, 06:28
What you meant to say was that a long established restaurant has had a change of ownership and staff.

you know he has to tease us with the full story and let it unfold slowly. I was planning a get together next month with a few pals at Bruno's -one of the all time great restaurants. Do tell all cockalilly !

Interestly I read that that top restaurants all over the world are closing at a great rate..with the deliciously foul mouthed Gordon Ramsey closing 2 and his nearest competitor closing 10 in London ! Meanwhile fast-food outlets are booming.

Same in other big cities-yet here in Sydney where I am visiting relatives I attended a chic cocktail party (as befits my station in life) only last night at Ottos, one of the towns top eateries at the end of a pier. Not only was very expensive champagne flowing freely, the ten or so other restaurants on the wharf were packed to the rafters. :drunken:

NB: BIG NOTE TO SYDNEY-SIDERS- I couldn't help but notice several good-looking lads including a stunning tall Japanese boy were cruising the wharf giving lingering looks to those like us (fags). It may be the new beat ! Doesn't it always happen when you are with straight friends !

thrillbill
February 21st, 2009, 07:19
"cock" said" Shouts of Espionage, Traitors, more like a film, than a 5 star Restaurant?

While a guest at one of the best 5 Star privately owned restaurants in Pattaya, whose original creator was for years a much loved and respected chief, at PattayaтАЩs top 5 star Hotel, I could not help but notice the absence of front of house and key staff, most of whom have been a part of this institution since its Birth.

:colors: Gee, Bob's BBQ sacked part of his staff, maybe this is the "5 star" restaurant. (... and they're replaced with a couple ding-dongs that can't understand English--smart.)-lol

colmx
February 21st, 2009, 08:13
NB: BIG NOTE TO SYDNEY-SIDERS- I couldn't help but notice several good-looking lads including a stunning tall Japanese boy were cruising the wharf giving lingering looks to those like us (fags). It may be the new beat ! Doesn't it always happen when you are with straight friends !

Luchtime - you got to make your way to Sydney City Steam and check out the locals:
http://www.sydneycitysteam.com.au/

357 Sussex Street so not far from darlin harbour... but withoutth biggest asin fest in the world outside of Babylon Bkk

Just keep an eye out for the Viet guy who likes to bite... HARD :angryfire: :angryfire:

February 21st, 2009, 08:37
Three workers sacked from a restaurant? Read all about it!

Is it low season in Pattaya already?

lonelywombat
February 21st, 2009, 08:42

Same in other big cities-yet here in Sydney where I am visiting relatives I attended a chic cocktail party (as befits my station in life) only last night at Ottos, one of the towns top eateries at the end of a pier. Not only was very expensive champagne flowing freely, the ten or so other restaurants on the wharf were packed to the rafters. :drunken:

It might have escaped your attention But it is Mardigras month in Sydney and the next week or so Asiansin particular, will be flooding in for the parade the parties and all the side attractions

For those that have never seen the full program it is worth visiting here

http://www.mardigras.org.au/

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 21st, 2009, 10:37
It hasn't escaped my attention Lonelywombat-particulalry as 2 out of every 3 Australian men appears to be a 6'2" transvestite..not sure if that's because of the Mardi Gras or it's always like that but a few people have said tourist numbers are a bit disppointing.

I shall be staying to watch the infamous Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras (you are told to use the correct title) and I'll watching out for the Thai gay float which I believe is always colourful.

I may even join the Gay Senior Citizens float (I hope they don't expect me to walk !)..but is there much trade around ? I'm told you have to take a cup full of exstacy pills ,4 LSD trips and shoot up a gallon of crystal meth before anyone even notices you...old drunks just get ignored.

:geek: