PDA

View Full Version : Gay Asian Singles

giggsy
February 20th, 2009, 08:53
[youtube:2b2n8ix2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk[/youtube:2b2n8ix2]

in case your thinking of joining one of these sites please watch this first...1947... was this made before you was born fatts?

DamienZ
February 20th, 2009, 16:26
Just to throw my two gullible bits in here.
I had joined the site a year or so ago and discontinued my membership due to all the reasons already stated, though they kept my profile somewhat active for a non subscribed member. I received an email a couple of months ago from a very hot looking young man who said he was very interested in a date/and or hook up. Duh!
I re-subscribed, and have not heard from him nor anyone else for that matter. I am certain now they use some rather unethical business tactics to re-aquire former members who have left the site. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..well you know the rest.
DZ :scratch:

Wesley
February 20th, 2009, 18:07
About 5 months ago my friend here signed me up for this site guys4men and as I have been saying I have been getting 20 to 30 hits a day on guys for men, not all my type but all fairly good looking and all horny and not all Philippine in-fact just one today from a 20 year old in Australia and then another from Toronto yesterday. Check it out.

http://www.guys4men.com/members/1438535/ is free and you can look at as many as you like and send them messages or you can pay or earn site points, which I did and your picture is listed in the beginning of those on line at that moment with their picture. What can you lose except the time to fill out the profile. No cost and benefits I never dreamed possible before

I found both of my guys on this site I was seeing a minimum of 6 guys a week. Now I get fewer because I have in my profile noted that I am with a bf, but still get 10 to 20 hits per day. Not all are like the ones I found, but both of mine are working I have no maintenance or upkeep for either and often they pay my way out. One comes from on of the upper class Filipino families here and speaks perfect English and spells better than me (what a surprise huh). Really no joke the guy can spell as good as anyone I know and speaks clearly as anyone. His father is a doctor his mom is a pharmacist, all speak English all the time at home. I found him or, rather he found me on Guys4men. Now my whole world has opened up with this site. It was fun at the bars, but I no longer need to go out to find a guy. I now take my guy with me when I go out.

My guy is a nurse now and going to school to be a doctor at the same time. The other has a degree in computer programing and never ask me for a dime and often pays for my meals and refuses to take any money from me at all even when I offer to help. I use my real picture and as ugly and old as I am I still get hits every day in-fact now likely while writing this I will have 3 or 4 when I check my mail

All the best,

Wes

DamienZ
February 20th, 2009, 18:19
Aww Wes!
Now I have a face to match your posts! There goes the mystery. You do look like a peaceful guy and judging from all the happy smiles, it appears as though you live up to your moniker. Nice photos. Thanks for the info on the other site.
All the best,
DZ :study:

thrillbill
February 20th, 2009, 22:43
These "dating sights" you pay for a membership with your credit card...be careful. Be sure to check the special index on the bottom (or where ever) that gets you to the club membership details...sometimes you have to "click" on a NON-renewel or else it does it automatically when your 2...6...or 1 year membership expires.

Wesley
February 21st, 2009, 23:24
Aww Wes!
Now I have a face to match your posts! There goes the mystery. You do look like a peaceful guy and judging from all the happy smiles, it appears as though you live up to your moniker. Nice photos. Thanks for the info on the other site.
All the best,
DZ :study:

Why thanks, I do like my profile, one of few where I fill out everything

All the best,

Wesley

elephantspike
April 6th, 2009, 12:39
Ok, I've suspended the ad for now pending an investigation. (by moi)

I think the idea of that site is for guys in countries like The USA and the UK to be able to cruise Asian guys that put up personal ads locally, so you can hook-up with an Asian guy in, like, for instance, Minneapolis.

The thing about dating sites, though, is that they are hard to build, because when they are new, they are empty.

dab69
April 6th, 2009, 22:13
re: guys4men.com/gayromeo

never seen a site more difficult to find your way around.
on the bright side I have recieved an email from Nigeria already :))

DamienZ
April 10th, 2009, 03:26
just as a side bar to any one who is interested, the "gentleman"who enticed me for a second time has a handle which, after further research, revealed some very interesting cognates.
To The Moderator Spike, if naming said privateer's handle is some way indicative of slander then please by all means delete this post, however this is what I found most interesting.

http://www.urbandictionary.com
"bugoy""-bugoy is the progenitor of boogeyman..
orginally singapore straits pirates
- coming from the mindanao - jolo area of southern Philippines
bugoy bugoy the son ... just like the dad
boogeyman bugis buguis bugoybugoy bugoy
by bugoybugoy Apr 9, 2007 share this

Of course, this may mean nothing, and of course, I should have known better...but. I made it a point to change all my security codes etc. And if you are reading this Mr Bugoy, my apologies, but what an interesting name to choose for a dating site. I for one have had my share of pirates and the like in dating situations. though I still do enjoy being boarded on occasion...arrrgh!
DZ :pirate: