PDA

View Full Version : Straight couple desperately seeking advice !

February 20th, 2009, 08:11
Hi,

I would appreciate a bit of advice / help here.

My wife is a big fan of the Asian boy bands (esp. Korean). I am looking to find a young (18-25) bisexual guy with a very pretty face and a slim body who can help a horny mid 30's lady fantasy come true.

We have been out round some Boyztown bars, the guys there seemed quite macho and muscular, and the general atmosphere quite "pushy" and in your face. which is not what we want. I also mistakenly thought many of the guys were "pretending" to be gay, but everyone we spoke to said they were only interested in men. This was a few months ago, and the idea has been on the back burner until now. Also anxious to avoid a gay man pretending to be bi !

Any recommendations / thoughts on this subject much appreciated. The photo shows the kind of thing we're looking for.

The G Man.

February 20th, 2009, 08:21
If you can make the trip to Bangkok, you could try a karaoke bar called G-Byte (I think thats right), next door to Tawan Bar. The guys there are made up to look like Japanese pop stars (I assume they are all Thai). I would expect some of them to be 'straight', or at least be able to make a passable impression of a straight guy when required. Even if they are gay, they would be used to performing in situations which are less than arousing so I am sure they could rise to the occasion.

February 20th, 2009, 13:11
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, that sounds like just the thing we're looking for. If anyone knows of such a place in Pattaya, or has any other suggestions I'd love to hear.

Cheers.

x in pattaya
February 20th, 2009, 13:32
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, that sounds like just the thing we're looking for. If anyone knows of such a place in Pattaya, or has any other suggestions I'd love to hear.

Cheers.

There are allegedly some boy bars east of Soi Buakow that are there for women. Have no idea what you might find there.

You might try Cupidol. Tell the waiter or mamasan what you want. Some of the guys there seemed less obviously gay or straight, so maybe they would be up for what you want.

I also saw a tall, thin boy at Cartier who was not obviously gay or straight. He might fill the bill, assuming it's your bill you want filled.

I also mistakenly thought many of the guys were "pretending" to be gay, but everyone we spoke to said they were only interested in men.

I donтАЩt find that many straight boys pretend to be gay, but some of their customers might be laboring under that delusion. I usually prefer straight guys or at least guys who appear more masculine and (with one exception, last night) IтАЩve never encountered a boy or mamasan who wasnтАЩt clear about who was or wasnтАЩt gay.

They may have a preference for male customers because, and IтАЩm speculating here, men tip better than women.

Wherever you go the mamasan will probably try to "sell" you some guy who will do what you want and, while in the bar, the boy may agree, but you should read body language or you may find the guy is in fact unwilling or unable to do what you want when you get back to your room/home.

February 20th, 2009, 13:50
Hi,

That's very interesting. So are many of the guys in the bars openly "not gay" ? I always assumed (quite possibly incorrectly , and probably due to a health dollop of urban myth) that a percentage of the guys were "acting", as this is what the customers would want. If i understand you correctly, some of the guys are openly straight but will still go with male clients. I would imagine that is a very different (but possibly more interesting/exciting) experience from choosing a gay guy.

I have digressed from the topic at hand slightly, but it is good to try and get a handle on the gay scene.

As for what you said about body language I would agree totally - we had a drink with a guy in a bar, he was very attractive and said he could perform with a woman. But performing and enjoying are two different things, and when pressed he admitted (very nicely) that he was only really sexually attracted to men.

In a nutshell, the chemistry has got to be there otherwise the whole thing will be a wash out.

Cheers

February 20th, 2009, 14:15
Interesting discussion.

We are a bisexual cpl and will be visiting Bangkok next month. We will be looking for company, most particularly of the male variety. Whislt I may or may not want to fully participate, I will certainly want to be there with my Man as we enjoy a bit of all in man on man action. I wonder how difficult it might be to find a friend who could accommodate our needs, and indeed if anybody has any particular suggestions about suitable venues.

cheers, caz

x in pattaya
February 20th, 2009, 16:59
I always assumed (quite possibly incorrectly , and probably due to a health dollop of urban myth) that a percentage of the guys were "acting", as this is what the customers would want. If i understand you correctly, some of the guys are openly straight but will still go with male clients.
Cheers

Well, we can only talk about what we have experienced and, aside from last night in Cartier, the boys I've talked to who I thought were straight have all instantly confirmed this and if I've talked to a mamasan or waiter he has always freely told me who was or was not gay, even without knowing which I preferred.

BUT there are degrees of gayness or straightness. Some of the guys who work in Tawan and Hero seem to be pretty high up the testosterone scale and they seem to have no problem dealing with men. The guys in the bars who say they are straight (or usually they say "I am man" or "poochai")are probably essentially straight and, given a choice between having sex with a man or a woman would probably go for the woman, but they probably are not as far out on the straight scale as they think.

Same with bi's and gays. When I was young and in denial I dated women and had sex with them. It wasn't that difficult, but my sexual fantasies were exclusively with males and I have zero interest in sex with women now.I'm sure there are guys in the bars who see themselves as gay but can perform either way if needs must, just as I'm sure there are gays who would be totally grossed out at the prospect of sex with a woman.

February 20th, 2009, 19:56
Perhaps you should visit Japan, then have a concierge help you navigate one or more of these sites, where I'm sure you can find exactly what you are looking for:

http://www.aspire-ity.com/main.html
http://www.hi-na.com/top.html
http://www.dgdgdg.com/top_fr.html

Good luck!

February 20th, 2009, 20:42
Oh lordy Im so over the skinny sucked mango pip look. Doesn't your wife want a real man? He's all Thai i believe, of Iranian decent, probably tried to sell you a carpet.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3598/3292653690_f7be7cdce1_o.jpg

February 21st, 2009, 03:24
He's all Thai i believe, of Iranian decent,

Eh?

February 21st, 2009, 03:29
God almighty, isn't it difficult enough to find a nice bit of boy-cock without now having to fight wizened old fish for it!

:cheers:

colmx
February 21st, 2009, 08:41
There are allegedly some boy bars east of Soi Buakow that are there for women. Have no idea what you might find there.

By my count there are at least 30 boy bars on Soi Buakow and its side streets that cater for all markets... Boys and girls...
The backstreet strip between the area where they have the market and 3rd Rd/Sai Sam probabably has 10 alone...

I believe cockalicky might be able to shed more light on this

x in pattaya
February 21st, 2009, 16:07
By my count there are at least 30 boy bars on Soi Buakow and its side streets that cater for all markets... Boys and girls...I believe cockalicky might be able to shed more light on this

I've been living in total innocent ignorance, blinded by the hype for Boyztown & Sunnee.

cockalicky or whoever else, please do enlighten us about all these places with as much detail as possible.

"And now for something completely different" always piques my interest:

http://www.mwscomp.com/images/comptdif.jpg

RonanTheBarbarian
February 24th, 2009, 05:37
I have been told by a regular that a lot of the guys in Jupiter (off Silom Road, Bangkok) are straight.

Not sure if that id true but there quite a few paler skinned Chinese looking boys when i was there last month. Perhaps if you went in and asked one of the mamasans for a straight or bi boy they could provide you with some useful advice.

catawampuscat
February 26th, 2009, 18:04
Some of the boy massage parlours have no problem with female
customers and some have rooms large enough for two people with
en suite shower.
I recall one evening on Pattayaland soi 1, chatting with the manager of
Narcissus Massage, who excitedly told me about two women who were inside with two Thai massage boys. He didn't have a problem with it and I imagine the boys probably handled the situation with aplomb.
I doubt it happens very often but it could be an option. :cat:

February 26th, 2009, 23:50
I recall one evening on Pattayaland soi 1, chatting with the manager of
Narcissus Massage

You obviously don't know him very well. The "manager" of Narcissus is the owner, and has been for some time after the previous owner, who was a customs officer in Laem Chabang, was ordered to sell the bar by his wife when she found out about his activities!