PDA

View Full Version : why not a late night club in or close to Sunee

lonelywombat
February 18th, 2009, 16:18
Hollywood was mentioned tonight at the rice queens bar and I had to reply i dont know what has taken its place or if it will reopen There has been talk about late night venues near Sunee, but the map at gayaffairspattaya only show a few and possibly not the close Thai only ones

http://gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm

I admit to being a fan of Dudes and have not been to other places. I dont class Happy boys as a late night venue, and I am not sure if I have been to Body Language I went to a gay place in walking street 2 years ago which I enjoyed But are there other places not on this map and what are the plus and minuses of each?

thrillbill
February 18th, 2009, 20:15
If you look at the cliental that hangs around Sunee, there's your answer. 98% of the farangs there would NOT like loud music and stay up beyond midnight. Xray in North Pattaya is packed on weekends because its cliental is the 20-30 Thai age group that mostly hold jobs in Bangkok, Chonburri, or Pattaya. At Dudes, (what I have seen) it has a different cliental than X-ray (more local fem types... into the commercial part of being there).

February 18th, 2009, 20:44
Well Lonely if you have been to Dudes, its a bit late for you, as you are in your mid 70s I do know Lonely from Old, and IтАЩm not trying to be rude, but if you do visit late night Venues, I applaud you, for getting with it and it gives us all hope for when we get to the Autumn of our days.

I like Dudes and I like X-ray & DaveтАЩs is not to bad, with some very handsome guys, who would not be seen dead in gay Sunee or Boyz town, but very offable, especially around rent day, but Body Language is medioka, JJJ Pub is off and on, I would advise you to go to The Karaoke bars on Chaiyapoon, off second road past XZYTE (which is good, but not many customers when I was there recently, , Hollywood I donтАЩt find as gay friendly now, as it use to be. ThatтАЩs about it for now.

But then agin if your with a fun crowd, all the above can be great.