PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Massage Venues 2009

x in pattaya
February 14th, 2009, 23:55
I know there have been other threads with bar and massage updates for both Bangkok and, to a lesser extent, Pattaya, but those reviews tend to have short shelf-lives since businesses come & go with amazing rapidity or they remain but change whatтАЩs on offer, either for better or worse.

The massage venues in Pattaya donтАЩt seem to generate much in the way of reporting. I donтАЩt think I can ever recall reading any detailed accounts of what happens at Body Club, Boyz Sauna & Gym or Narcissus and only some dated or minimal reports on Royal House or Blue House or the places at Jomtien.

Someone must be using those places if theyтАЩre still in business, so please share тАж in excruciating detail. Types of boys available, procedure for selection of masseur, quality of massage & apr├иs massage, masseur naked throughout?, shower together, etc etc.

x in pattaya
February 14th, 2009, 23:56
And to kick it off:

The Medium is the Massage.

With apologies to that great American author (from our 51st state), Marshall McLuhan.

тАжMcLuhan adopted the term "massage" to denote the effect each medium has on the human sensorium, taking inventory of the "effects" of numerous media in terms of how they "massage" the sensorium
This afternoon, as it happens, my sensorium was massaged, once again, at Smart Massage, conveniently located between Boyztown and South Pattaya Rd on 2nd Rd. In this case the тАЬmediumтАЭ was/were the magic hands (and elbows) of Khun Lee (or Lea or Li).

Smart is designed to look like a traditional Thai style wooden structure. The massage rooms are fairly small with the mat on the floor, dim lighting and not much more. The masseurs are all male. ThereтАЩs usually a few sitting out front, but the majority seem to be hidden away somewhere so itтАЩs difficult to generalize about them. Most IтАЩve encountered seemed to be gay, but not all. A few could be considered pleasant looking, but I havenтАЩt run across any stunners so far. They open about 11:00 in the morning, which is when I usually show up, so itтАЩs quite possible that the A-team arrives later in the day or evening. Unless you request someone specifically, you are just assigned a masseur in rotation.

The first two times I went to Smart I had foot massages, both of which could be described as pleasant but not memorable. The 3rd time proved a charm. The massage and masseur were very good. He suggested I should come back for an oil massage. When I asked about showering, I was assured there was a shower, with a vague wave toward the rear of the building. Not very promising, so I decided a Thai massage would do nicely.

It turned out to be an excellent massage. He was dressed in the traditional masseurтАЩs тАЬcostumeтАЭ and I also removed my shirt & shorts and put on the loose trousers & shirt provided at the start of the massage. It was a strong massage and he really seemed to know what he was doing. We both enjoyed a happy ending more typical when you get an oil or cream massage, but I was really more impressed by how great I felt from the serious part of the massage...though the apres massage was quite good too.

HeтАЩs most likely straight, somewhat muscular and a bit on the beefy side, but nothing on the order of Tawan or Hero. I did ask about his age, home town, training, but that was weeks ago and having asked the same questions of a few too many, they tend to get mixed up. Probably late 20тАЩs, sort of cute, but not a show stopper. Definitely has had some good massage training. He said heтАЩs been working there four years. Speaks English pretty well, but not always that easy to understand. Definitely has a sense of humour and is a trifle cocky, but in a pleasant way.

Today some backache and tightness in my neck & shoulders prompted me to return to Smart, but I resolved to limit the experience to the Thai massage. I assured myself that steely resolve & self control would win out over transient lust! Besides, the regular massage was only a few hundred baht with similar tip for LeeтАЩs excellent work. This time I didnтАЩt really feel the need for the added expense incurred when sex was added in.

He wasnтАЩt there when I arrived, but was quickly summoned by mobile phone. I was promised he would appear in 5 minutes, was ushered into a massage room, given massage apparel and told to change. The rooms are totally private, but some gaps around a shared air conditioner meant that sounds from an adjoining room could be heard. By the time I changed, Lee arrived. When he worked on my feet and legs it was good but, although I hadnтАЩt said anything about my back & shoulders, when he started on them he seemed to know that was what needed attention and he knew exactly what needed to be done. He alternately used his elbow and hands to amazing effect. It was great feeling the tension and tightness disappear.

Following this, he excused himself to go to the hong nam. I lay these feeling totally wrung out in a very good way, oblivious to my surroundings. When he returned, he whispered that тАЬold man [indicating the next room] cum.тАЭ I hadnтАЩt been aware of any sound heralding that event and, interesting as it might have been, probably could have gotten by without the bulletin. Possibly thereтАЩs a scoreboard somewhere that lights up whenever a happy ending occurs.

I assumed we were pretty much done and was pleased that, despite some suggestive massaging, my lust indicator still registered тАЬflaccid.тАЭ Although a couple of hundred baht was probably an adequate tip, he was beyond good and I wanted similar experiences in future, so a B500 tip was in the cards.

Then he started a little rubbing of my chest and stomach beneath the shirt and he loosened the tie string on my massage pants. Steely resolve began ebbing as his magic fingers took things in hand. I resisted this unexpected turn of events by placing my left hand on his very firm bubble butt conveniently available for massaging and my right hand started undoing the tie string on his pants. At the back of my mind the thought did arise that things werenтАЩt going quite as planned, but then my attention was drawn to the ease with which his white briefs slid down. He couldnтАЩt be accused of being well hung, but he sure got 5 stars for rigidity. Steely resolve, self control and the proposed lowly B500 tip left the room in a huff. My own magic fingers & sleight of tongue were apparently appreciated (but no tip was offered to me ) as a geyser erupted and somewhere a scoreboard began flashing. I can only hope the cleaning lady has a large bucket and slip-resistant tread on her shoes.

Naturally I was immediately overcome with remorse for not sticking to my plan of just getting the massage with no extras. I would like to assure you that I wonтАЩt be going back there anytime soon тАж unfortunately as I was busily emptying my wallet into his hands I inadvertently made an appointment to see him again in less than 48 hours. Self control is greatly overrated.

Amazing Thailand indeed. Is it any wonder all this smiling is going on?

neddy3
February 15th, 2009, 11:22
An enjoyable and humourous read. Good one X.

I must take note where Smart is.
Is it the 'teaky' style place, remodelled last year, where the boys sit outside, and never smile or proposition passing falangs? here they always seem so offhand I suspected the place would be no fun at all.

x in pattaya
February 15th, 2009, 11:54
An enjoyable and humourous read. Good one X.

I must take note where Smart is.
Is it the 'teaky' style place, remodelled last year, where the boys sit outside, and never smile or proposition passing falangs? here they always seem so offhand I suspected the place would be no fun at all.

Yes, exactly. I was vaguely aware of the place for a long time, but only recently noticed the "teaky" style facade and realized it was men for men. I think there must have been some remodeling done fairly recently and I'm fairly certain the all male masseurs is something new. I was always a little surprised, considering the neighborhood, that most of the "legitimate" massage places were staffed mainly with women. When I first went to Smart it was because I was looking for a "real" massage place with male staff.

I think they are selling themselves as a proper massage place since they do have foot massages, Thai massages, facial massages, etc along with the oil/cream massage. Obviously some of the customers are open to a bit more (i.e. sluts like me) and some of the boys have figured out that the big tips follow the extras, but I think it could be hit or miss on the availability of sex. The prices are set low and there's no mention of minimum tips. I donтАЩt' think I'd go there for an oil massage because of the limitations of the facilities, but it seems like that would almost certainly lead to extras. Maybe they do home/hotel visits. It's the third place I've been to ( 2 in Pattaya and one in Bangkok) that appeared not to be targeting the sexual massage market, but where I ended up getting some without really seeking it. I must appear to be especially needy.

They do offer a four hand massage. If it's done in the same style/size room I've been in, that would definitely be a tight fit ... but maybe they have bigger, better equipped rooms too.

and never smile or proposition passing falangs? here they always seem so offhand I suspected the place would be no fun at all.
You're right about that. There is no hard sell and when you go in they seem a little surprised that they have a real live customer to deal with. The first two masseurs I had were all business, not chatty (which I usually prefer anyway) and did nothing to suggest I was going to get anything more than a massage.

catawampuscat
February 15th, 2009, 12:15
The massage places really make a lot of sense.
You get naked right away and are often showering with a naked
lad within minutes. No drinks, no chatter and it is all about you.
If you are lucky, the boy has some massage skills and you can always
skip to the final event, if you can't wait.

You know the boys are used to kneading farang flesh that has seen better
days and most seem to be able to rise to the occasion fairly frequently.
One good friend of mine meet his regular boy at Royal House and another good friend looked longingly for weeks for a massage boy above Copa, who made a firm impression in his pysche.
It is a natural for the afternoon and you can find many good places in Jomtien as well.

Narcissus on Pattayaland soi 1 usually is well staffed and eager to please and open from noon to midnite.

I would love to hear more personal hands on reports from the guys on the Pattaya massage places with lots of details.
btw, I loved the scoreboard concept of the happy endings and it must be a relief for the boys when they get the old geysers to erupt.. :cat:

TOQ
February 15th, 2009, 14:02
Mr. X, you have found one of my favorite places in town. Although this not really suppose to be a "Happy Ending" place it has been every time I go there. I find that the special 1 1/2 hour oil massage with 1/2 hour head massage is really the best for me and it is only 500B.. I am surprised thought that when they completed the remodel a couple of months ago they seemed to of forgotten about the showers.. They really do need to be redone. The water is hot but it is just a bit shabby. I have been going there for about 3 years now and have never had a bad experience.. Ahh, as recently as yesterday :)

john

x in pattaya
February 15th, 2009, 14:48
Mr. X, you have found one of my favorite places in town. Although this not really suppose to be a "Happy Ending" place it has been every time I go there. I find that the special 1 1/2 hour oil massage with 1/2 hour head massage is really the best for me and it is only 500B.. I am surprised thought that when they completed the remodel a couple of months ago they seemed to of forgotten about the showers.. They really do need to be redone. The water is hot but it is just a bit shabby. I have been going there for about 3 years now and have never had a bad experience.. Ahh, as recently as yesterday :)

john
I'm surprised that it's existed ( presumably as a man for man massage place ??) for so long without me being aware of it. I had even asked a Thai friend about massage places in the area with male masseurs and he never mentioned the place. They sure don't make much effort to make themselves known.

I'll be going back tomorrow to make sure their standards haven't slipped ! :clown: It's too bad their facilities aren't a little more accomodating, but I'm prepared to rough it

I'm surprised that NOBODY here has anything to say about the other massage places in town. :pale:

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the 3 1/2 Bacardi Breezers I've consumed (those things can really sneak up on you :drunken: )while sunning on the balcony, but I'm beginning to think I may have to visit some of these places myself and report back. I wonder if I tell them that I'm doing reviews for Sawatdee Forum if I'd get a discount.
Given the incessant whining here about paying B100 for a drink in a bar and the raging debates in the past about having to pay B10 for a song taeow ride, something tells me a two-thumbs up :thumbleft: :thumbright: here at Sawatdee would not result in a dramatic increase in cash flow for any of them.

Well, I guess over the next couple of weeks I can do Smart (again), Blue House, Royal House & Narcissus and maybe Body Club. That should shoot a few gaping holes in the budget ... UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER TO HELP SHOULDER THE LOAD???? Of course when morning dawns and the Breezers have blown off-shore I may reconsider this selfless proposal ... assuming I remember having made it.

mahjongguy
February 15th, 2009, 14:55
Is there really a place to go in Jomtien? That's where I live and I doubt it.

You're not likely to get an actual massage at Duo, and not likely to get a happy ending anywhere that has actual massage.

I miss living in Silom where there were plenty of shops where I could get a good skilled massage and have at least a 50% chance of a quick & friendly finish.

February 15th, 2009, 17:17
Is there really a place to go in Jomtien? That's where I live and I doubt it.

I remember stopping for a coffee at Two Faces (Jomtien Complex) & ended up with a 2 hour massage upstairs.
Not the finest massage, but he certainly was sexy.

colmx
February 15th, 2009, 21:03
I Visited Smart massage one time on my last trip... BF was gone to an all-you-can-eat buffet and i had an hour to kill so decided to try their 1 hour oil massage

This was only the 2nd time that i ever have been for a massage in 9 years of vsiting LOS.

As X describes i was lead into a very small room with a mat on the floor and told to take off my clothes when the massear went away to get the oils.I stripped t my boxers. No loose trousers or shirt were offered. When the masseur returned he told me to strip off my boxers too, which i embarrassingly did.

He then told me to lie face down and this was followed by around 30 mins of oil massage. At one stage whilst he was massaging around my nether regions I started to get "strong"... thinking this was a 100% legitimate massage place i started thing about naked women :smurfin: and and my stiffness quickly went away!

In the end there was no happy ending offered(nor was it wanted) I guess the lack of an erection put an end to any offers anyway... However its interesting to note that there are extras available... for my next visit!

By the way I tipped the Masseur 300B for his 1 hour oil massage? is that Mean, generous or just right?

colmx
February 15th, 2009, 21:11
Bluehouse:
BF is good friends with the owner and mamasan of Bluehouse and he usually visits at least once a day the abuse the "katooey" boys sitting outside (with me cringing on the back oh the motorbike)

Of course the guys he abuses know him and give as good as they get. :pirate:

For me there are 2-3 good looking guys working there. The majority of them are gay and can be found in x-ray late at night... Unfortunately i have never been for a massage there as i don't want the embarrassment of the guys discussing me behind my back... or worse still in front of me!

I did however get to sample one of the guys late at night after visiting x-ray.. (he is the owners cousin)
We started off under the pretence of a masage...which was actually qute good... but 5 mins later it turned into sex... Typically of my luck i find the only non-bottom working there! However his happy ending skills were quite good....

daa raa
February 15th, 2009, 22:41
What is the right amount to tip at a massage place? I never know how much to give. Sometimes I get a two hour oil massage with no happy ending. What is expected? Suppose there is a happy ending, should we tip the same as a gogo boy?

x in pattaya
February 15th, 2009, 22:53
No loose trousers or shirt were offered. When the masseur returned he told me to strip off my boxers too, which i embarrassingly did.

You get the trousers and shirt for a Thai massage, not an oil massage. For that you would be naked (and in the places offering sexy massages, so would the masseur).

By the way I tipped the Masseur 300B for his 1 hour oil massage? is that Mean, generous or just right?
Since there was no sex involved, that was a very decent tip.

x in pattaya
February 15th, 2009, 23:06
What is the right amount to tip at a massage place? I never know how much to give. Sometimes I get a two hour oil massage with no happy ending. What is expected? Suppose there is a happy ending, should we tip the same as a gogo boy?

I don't know about most of the sexy massage places in Pattaya (yet), but in Bangkok many of them tell you what the MINIMUM tip is. The better places expect a minimum tip of B1000 - B1200( in addition to the massage charges which run from roughly B500 to B1000, depending on time and which type), but the implication is that the masseur will be naked and there will be sex. As I recall, when I was at Senso it was B900 plus a minimum tip of B1200 and (I think) it was similar at Hero.

If you're just getting a foot massage or Thai massage, depending on the type of business it can range from no tip (at least for Thais) to between B100 to B300.

If you're getting an oil or cream massage but there's no extras, I suppose the tip would be a bit higher than the Thai massage.

In Bangkok in the Silom/Surawong/Sukhumvit areas things will run higher. In the outlying areas, in wats, in places with no A/C and everybody together on the floor, tipping would be exceptional although a little something from a farang might be expected even if Thais wouldn't.

In Pattaya most services tend to be a bit cheaper than in Bangkok, but if sex is involved you do need to think along the lines of what you would tip a gogo boy for a short-time off.

All of the above is based on my observations, experiences and what I've picked up on CFS. As we all know, when it comes to tips, opinions will vary.

mahjongguy
February 16th, 2009, 05:59
Regarding Smart Massage: I've been there 4 or 5 times in the past year, a different masseur each time, and I think it's an odd place, an attitude I can't quite define. My gaydar tells me most of the staff is str8 posing as gay.

Regarding tips: for a number of reasons I have a lot of sympathy for guys in this business and I tip generously. I only go to "legit" shops, although of course I prefer gay masseurs. With the typical rate being 200 to 250 per hour for Thai massage, and 300 to 350 for oil, I never tip less than the fee. If the guy has been especially skilled or hardworking or friendly, then the tip goes up. In fact, I very much hope that the masseur is all of those things, and gladly tip him 500 or 600. There have been a few times, just a few, when I felt that 1,000 baht was the thing to do.

Living now in Pattaya, I am most often disappointed. Either the skill isn't good or maybe there's just no response to my efforts at being a cheerful and respectful customer.

February 16th, 2009, 07:40
There seem to be a lot said about Smart Massage, so I will add that I have been a regular by myself and with my ex-boyfriend for 3 years. Most of the boys are straight, and if you have the oil massage the masseur will pass his hands close and give you an erection which may or may not lead to a happy ending. But a) it is by far the best massage in town and b) and the surprise of a happy ending may excite some. On many occasions, I just go for the massage and by now I seem to know them all anyway, but it is still gets me going with excitment not to know if something is going to happen or not. The towel normally stays on!

There is a newly staffed place at the back of Tuk Com and went there last week, It look like a straight massage and has only curtained rooms. I think I got misunderstood when I went there. I asked for a towel to cover myself with, and the boy disappeared only to come back with a only a towel around his waist - I think he misunderstood. Anyway I got a towel and the massage was fine but he when I turned over he aimed straight away for my d... to which I sad no. He was not a happy bunny afterwards when I gave him a tip - it seemed he was expecting to give me a happy ending and a larger tip.

Now for the sex only massage:

Not far away from Tuk Com is Royal Massage which over the years seem to have larger boys. The massages are generally ok, but I have had some poor trainees there. Showers are disgusting and have been for all those years I have known the place, and the towels on the beds are still the same as 10 years ago - I think they wash them! I have though had some great massages and had s.. with the masseur no problem.

Newish place in Boyztown next to Funny boys - once was enough. dirty place, very pushy, no idea how to massage and they just want to make you cum and ask you for a minimum tip of 1000 Baht. To be avoided at all costs.

Body Club (above Copa) in Boyztown is also pretty pushy. Rooms are good and renovated, and the only time I have been in 5 years was with one of the boys I knew who worked as a gogo. The massage practically did not exist, and when I said I wanted to f... him (as I had done before), he said no. The hand job was offered which I refused, and he had the cheek to ask for 1500 Baht minimum tip. I gave him 500 Baht and left. Won't go back.

Narcissus is a bit shabby and the rooms could do with wiping off the stains on the wall, but I am told some like it that way.
I know a boy there for a few years who is a very good masseur and just loves to have sex, but I will usually call him to come and see me.

Derby in Jomtien is if you like big men. The place really hasn't changed in years. You can take a steam or a sauna before or after your massage. Satisfaction is what you get and as I sit in Dick's everyone comes out with a smile.

For the more queeny type, go to Duo House (next door to Dicks). Nice and clean place, good massages and good for the active man.

There is also the upstairs of Question mark and Two Faces in Jomtien Complex. I don't think they really are any masseurs there, it's just a way of telling you there are short time rooms for the waiter you fancy.

There are other massage places in Pattaya like the Madame Ed (if it's still open) and B & N in North Pattaya (in a soi opposite City Hall), but long time since have been so wouldn't like to comment.

And we await the opening of The Venue in Jomtien Complex which will have a Japanese Spa with hot tubs I am told - now that sounds pretty good but we have to wait a bit longer before it opens.

As a bit of a massage junkie, I can safely say that that's the lot in Pattaya. Bangkok offers much more and always more exciting. It is all a matter of preferences though, soft or hard, oil or cream, big or small, etc... but try and enjoy!

neddy3
February 16th, 2009, 10:28
Royal House in Pattaya is one massage house where a price card listing options including minimum tips is given to the customer.

The masseurs here tend to be toward the bigger build, but not muscle marys.
I have had some good experiences here, the masseurs certainly know that the customer is there for more than a massage.
The rooms are so-so, a high table provided. Sounds from neighbouring rooms can distract or stimulate, depending on one's mindset.
I have always had the boy shower with me before and after the massgae here; it automatically works that way here. It must be a house policy, and I welcome it, though the boys may find the sights unpalatable. It certainly does not happen at other places so consistently.
It is a curious experience being completely naked in a shower with a complete stranger, 5 minutes after meeting, having your private places washed for you. The things we do!
But it does help to set a playful mood, and allows one to check out the masseur more thoroughly.
The showers are also so-so, and not in the room, but close by.

But my most recent (last week) masseur was hopeless and clueless, a surprise for me as I have found staff here to be at least passable at both massage and extras, and generally good.

x in pattaya
February 16th, 2009, 20:56
Derby in Jomtien is if you like big men.

Big as in muscular and masculine or big as in shapeless masses?
Assuming the former, where exactly is this place?

There is a newly staffed place at the back of Tuk Com and went there last week, It look like a straight massage and has only curtained rooms. I think I got misunderstood when I went there. I asked for a towel to cover myself with, and the boy disappeared only to come back with a only a towel around his waist - I think he misunderstood. Anyway I got a towel and the massage was fine but he when I turned over he aimed straight away for my d... to which I sad no. He was not a happy bunny afterwards when I gave him a tip - it seemed he was expecting to give me a happy ending and a larger tip.
!

Do you mean (what used to be??) Star Massage? It started out with several blind masseurs, but then most of them left. There were several women and a few men, some of who were gay. They used to have massage on two floors. On the ground floor it was totally open and on the upper floor there was only a curtain between beds. Now I think they've remodeled and the ground floor is a beauty shop.

I had several somewhat sexy massages there, including a couple of times when a woman masseuse was with a man on one bed and I was with a guy on another. The lack of privacy prevented much from happening but it definitely went beyond the traditional Thai massage. One of the masseurs came to my condo a few times and it was happy endings all around then.

Thanks for you report about the other places. Sounds rather bleak. I'm happy with the massage & the extras at Smart, so I may go slowly with checking out the other places. Have you, or anyone else, been to Blue House?

I'm surprised that the Body Club sounds so poorly run. I would have thought they would have something better organized & managed?

I guess I'll be content with Smart and look forward to visiting Hero in Bangkok again. Despite my one disappointment with Senso, I may give them a try again too.

x in pattaya
February 16th, 2009, 21:09
Royal House in Pattaya is one massage house where a price card listing options including minimum tips is given to the customer.

The masseurs here tend to be toward the bigger build, but not muscle marys.
I have had some good experiences here, the masseurs certainly know that the customer is there for more than a massage.
The rooms are so-so, a high table provided. Sounds from neighbouring rooms can distract or stimulate, depending on one's mindset.

Do you recall, roughly, what the charges & minimum tip were?

Do they offer off-site massages? I know Narcissus does. Maybe because they realize their facilities aren't that pleasant?

When you say the boys are "bigger build, but not muscle marys, " I assume that means bigger in a nice way and not just ponderous flab?

thrillbill
February 16th, 2009, 21:49
...I agree that Bangkok has a better selection and service for massages.I am into beefy Thais for massages, so is Derby Club the only place with strong looking guys? I have always been tempted to ask one of the massage guys (I like Thais in their 30's) at Jomtien Beach to make a "house call". Has anyone ever done that? No hassles?

x in pattaya
February 16th, 2009, 23:15
...I agree that Bangkok has a better selection and service for massages.I am into beefy Thais for massages, so is Derby Club the only place with strong looking guys? I have always been tempted to ask one of the massage guys (I like Thais in their 30's) at Jomtien Beach to make a "house call". Has anyone ever done that? No hassles?

A couple of years ago I was getting regular massages at Jomtien from someone who managed to virtually give me a handjob on the beach ... had to stop him a couple of times to avoid a messy clean-up at the beach. So I suggested he pay a visit. No problem really until he got undressed and presented the bloated penis that results from injections of something to enhance it(i.e. totally screw it up).

A shame really since he had an otherwise nice body and certainly had magic hands. Anyway, no hassles. He offered to j.o., which he did, but the puffy pecker was a total turn off to me.

There is, obviously a somewhat higher risk bringing him someone you find on the beach compared to someone who is employed in a bar or massage venue. Might be best to stick to guys at the beach who you see there regularly and who appear to be known by others.

x in pattaya
February 16th, 2009, 23:20
There's a fairly recent report from ShamelessMack On Royal House:

Black T-shirt
December 2008:

All the 5 or 6 others were in the red singlet of Royal House Massage, Pattaya, but not this one. He was in a black round-neck T-shirt, which meant I couldnтАЩt get any glimpse of his body. Nevertheless, the face blew me away. It took me all of 2 seconds to say to the mamasan at the line-up, тАЬThis one.тАЭ

тАЬObтАЭ, 23 years old, is from Ubon Ratchthani. HeтАЩs 160 cm, perhaps 55 kg, S2 physique, smooth hairless 0A2. His English comprised a fair range of phrases and so could handle a simple conversation, but you shouldnтАЩt try asking his opinion of astrophysics.

We went up two flights of stairs to the floor with the rooms. тАЬWhereтАЩs the shower?тАЭ I asked.
тАЬOver there,тАЭ he said, pointing to the back of the floor, and I was glad I have a policy of never having more than just enough cash with me whenever I go for a massage. Clearly IтАЩd have to leave my clothes and stuff in the room with no security whatsoever,

The common showers had individual stalls and shower curtains, but otherwise was adequate with soap and hot water. The bath mats at the doorway could do with a change and a wash, however. Pre and post massage, we showered separately.

In the room, the bed (about 1 metre wide) was raised about 1 metre high and set against a mirrored wall. Sometimes, Ob (nude) massaged me by standing to the foot or side of the bed; other times he climbed on top of it (and me). His massage repertory was reasonable for an untrained person, comprising fluid strokes and accupressure, but using cream, he couldnтАЩt do long strokes. His pressure was light, but I was expecting that considering his small size. Massage rating 4/10.

Ob had a lovely compact body, and was hard the moment he sat astride me to do my lower back. In the cold airconditioning, there was a warmth, hard knob resting in my crack. What else could it be?

Part 2 began with nipple work, тАЬsamokeтАЭ and perineal lick and went on for a while. Mostly I took the lead, but he was quick to see what I did and reciprocated. That was smart of him - youтАЩd be surprised how many working in this business are too daft to know that. 5/10.

In the course of proceedings, I realised why in the lobby he had on a black T-shirt, which, as I discovered, he wore on top of his red singlet. He was afraid of the cold. Throughout the session, he was sniffing. тАЬNo way am I going to kiss this lad,тАЭ I said to myself, fearing IтАЩd catch the flu from him. Finally, I decided to make a small sacrifice of my own comfort for his sake and asked him if heтАЩd rather switch off the airconditioner.

He did, and the sniffing miraculously stopped. No flu bug there. Just couldnтАЩt take the cold.

Royal House Pattaya
Off Day Night Soi 3
Cream Massage 1 hour: 450 baht.

http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2009 ... k-t-shirt/ (http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2009/02/05/black-t-shirt/)

February 17th, 2009, 01:35
Never too sure what the names are of the places in Boystown. But I think they call it the Boyz Sauna and Gym. Anyway it's the one where the guys sit outside (surprise) a gym and use the rooms at the "Ambience" hotel.

It means you get very nice facilities with a decent hot shower etc. I've no complaints about two of the guys "Poo" and "Chiang" who were there at Christmas. I knew Poo from previous visits so we both knew what to expect. But Chiang was new and he was a genuinely decent guy and I enjoyed three sessions with him. Both what I would call "student" types with Poo now getting a bit "bulky" for my tastes. He can be a bit of a hustler if you let him but we know each other now and he doesn't try anything with me.

Avoid the place almost next door (don't know the name) and also avoid Narcissus in the next Soi.

On previous trips I've had good and bad experiences at "Boyz Club" on the opposite side to the Ambience Hotel. The rooms are OK and have always been clean when I've visited. There was a really super guy there a couple of visits ago but he's gone now. At Christmas I wasn't impressed with my one visit but you never know the boy I was disappointed with might suit someone else perfectly.

A lot of this is down to personal tastes but I do object to the general grubbiness of some of the Pattaya places.

x in pattaya
February 17th, 2009, 11:33
Ok, Just to clarify (I think)...

Boyz Sauna & Gym is on the BoyzBoysBoyz side, right? And Body Club is on the Copa side, Yes?

In both of these what do you normally get or not get?

Both you and the boy are naked?
There is some attempt at a genuine massage??
The massage is therapeutic & sensual/erotic?
At the conclusion something sexual leading to one or two happy endings is assumed?

Avoid the place almost next door (don't know the name)

I haven't been in Boyztown for awhile. Are there three massage places there?

and also avoid Narcissus in the next Soi.

Because of cleanliness issues or for other reasons? If you took one of their guys back to your hotel or home, would that solve the problem?

Thanks for your help. I'd sort of like to do more experimenting in Pattaya, but it really seems most of the good places are in Bangkok. Even there it seems to be somewhat hit or miss which is frustrating (and expensive) if you're only there for a day or two.

It seems if someone could set up a Hero South in a central location in Pattaya there is a potential regular customer base eager for it.

Maybe Mark could train some of his 30 year old ex-taxi drivers!

neddy3
February 17th, 2009, 11:52
Re Royal House

The price card states 400 B for a one hour oil massage, with 500 B minimum tip for such.
This is the only option that I have tried here. A few hundred more is OK if the service provided is pleasing.

The masseurs that I have seen there would all be Boystown type, taller, OK build, and no twinky Sunee boys. Go to Blue House for twinky.

I have never enquired about off-site, but would be surprised if this were not an option. If I would actually like a massage as well as ++, I prefer the parlour with a firmer surface to lie on. I have had in-room massages on a bed, and the 'give' of a mattress makes it less successful. OK if the massage is purely a pretense of what we are there for.

Re Narcissus
I am a bit surprised that a poster says to avoid it. I have been quite a number of times, and have had good experiences. Certainly the facilities are nothing to write home about, that may deter some.

Re Scandic (Scandik?)
Neer been, but have been approached by pushy boys outside a few times, who empathise the sex aspect, and who give the impression that would be all they know.
I have read several bad reports, never a good one.
I made my own decision to avoid this place.

February 17th, 2009, 14:56
Boyz Sauna & Gym is on the BoyzBoysBoyz side, right? And Body Club is on the Copa side, Yes?

Yes.

Avoid the place almost next door (don't know the name)

According to one of the maps I've got it's called "Scandic" which might have changed. It's rather grubby inside and has had some negative publicity following fighting among some of the boys. It's before you get to "Funny Boys" which is next to Boyz Sauna & Gym.

Both you and the boy are naked?

Yes

There is some attempt at a genuine massage??
The massage is therapeutic & sensual/erotic?
At the conclusion something sexual leading to one or two happy endings is assumed?

I'm fairly upfront about what I'm interested in with a boy so it's difficult to generalise. Any therapeutic elements to the massage are rather incidental and I wouldn't go to Boystown if that's what you're after. There's a pleasure in being massaged by a naked boy but it's always a prelude to sexual activities on my visits. (I don't have a sexual relationship with my Thai boyfriend and he encourages my extracurricular activities. He doesn't accompany me to Pattaya but insists on a full report). I'd be very disappointed if there wasn't a "Happy ending".

Avoid Narcissus in the next Soi. Because of cleanliness issues or for other reasons? If you took one of their guys back to your hotel or home, would that solve the problem?

I was at Narcissus for its opening some years ago and have still got a rather odd piece of glass which was a present for early visitors. It's gone down hill badly and the inside is filthy. I really object to having to take a shower back at my hotel to get rid of the smell of mildew from the towel I had to use at Narcissus.

I've never taken a massage guy to my hotel so can't comment on that.

x in pattaya
February 17th, 2009, 16:02
Well, thanks to everyone who contributed. My understanding of the overall massage situation in Pattaya has improved, though not brightened.I guess the success I've had at Smart was more a matter of dumb luck than because of the wide spread availability of great venues and excellent masseurs.

I still cannot really understand why the massage experience is appealing.

**On the one hand you could pay a fair amount of money to spend one to 1 1/2 hours with a boy, the selection of whom is not always up to you, in a small dark room, possibly on a table or mattress of dubious cleanliness & inadequate size, lying (actually or metaphorically) beneath a clock the hands of which inexorably move forward, getting what may or may not be a worthwhile massage followed by what may or may not be a sexual conclusion that could be no more than an inexpert handjob.

** Or you could get a proper massage in the afternoon for a few hundred baht. Then in the evening you could thoughtfully select a boy from a choice on display in one or many bars, take him back to your clean hotel or your own home and then get up to all sorts of hijinks on a capacious bed, quite possibly until breakfast the following morning or even longer. The cost of all this carrying on wouldn't amount to much more than an hour or two at Hero or Senso. You could even pop for a small bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care and play massage with the bar boy. Giving a "massage" to my LT friend or a boy I've offed is one of my favorite warm-up events. I'm not sure how good my massage technique is, but I sure enjoy the hands-on exploratory experience. I've never actually received a two thumbs up from a boy at the end of the massage :thumbleft: :thumbright: , but something far more important has always shown rigid approval.

http://www.mydisplayimage.com/blog/premium/anim_erection.gif

But I digress (and towards the end my thoughts kept drifting off too). I look forward to the next good massage, but I can't for the life of me see why I'd want that when compared to spending some time in bed with my LT friend or a new ST friend.

February 17th, 2009, 17:28
On the one hand you could pay a fair amount of money to spend one to 1 1/2 hours with a boy, the selection of whom is not always up to you, in a small dark room, possibly on a table or mattress of dubious cleanliness & inadequate size

That's why I said avoid Narcissus etc etc. I don't see why you asked the question in the first place if you've already made up your mind, I thought you were after information.

I don't take boys to my hotel so using the rooms at Ambiance is a very acceptable alternative as they are clean and you get a really good shower and a full size bed. I would never go anywhere where I couldn't choose the boy.

I combine trips to massage with time with my boyfriend and time with Go Go boys and Thai friends.

I enjoy all four activities and am quite happy with that.

neddy3
February 17th, 2009, 17:43
You are correct, X.
An encounter at home, relaxed environment, untimed, person of choice etc. is better.
The massage place offers less ideal surrounds, a timed experience, restricted choice of persons.

So why do we sometimes go massage?
Instant access to a boy at the very time desired, no searching for the 'ideal' boy and drinks to buy while looking etc?

Some of us are just horny old goats? Too much money/too little sense?

Are we just 'thinking too much'?

x in pattaya
February 17th, 2009, 22:22
That's why I said avoid Narcissus etc etc. I don't see why you asked the question in the first place if you've already made up your mind, I thought you were after information.

I do want the information and I do want to find enjoyable massage experiences.

Sometimes my use of the word "you," suggests I'm aiming the question at someone else. Might have been better had I said
On the one hand one could pay a fair amount of money to spend one to 1 1/2 hours with a boy ...

I wasn't questionning your motives but my own. I've never been that much into sexual massages until this last year. I seem to have spent a fair amount of money for massages here and in Bangkok recently, some of which were enjoyable and many of which were not all that great. So I can't quite figure out what the attraction (for me ) is for massages when it SEEMS that it would be money better spent on gogo boys.

I guess I was hoping someone would offer some insight into why it's so appealing considering the easily available alternatives.

February 17th, 2009, 22:47
I wasn't questionning your motives but my own.

Fair enough.

I guess I was hoping someone would offer some insight into why it's so appealing considering the easily available alternatives.

I don't see them as easy alternatives just "different". I tend towards a massage in the afternoon but would spend the evenings with friends or in the Go Go Bars. Then again when I'm with my boyfriend I don't go to either and that's fine as well. If I was in Thailand for longer at a time I wouldn't justify the expense but I'm on holiday and I enjoy myself for the few days I spend in Pattaya.