PDA

View Full Version : Random Pattaya go go bar visitations..

catawampuscat
February 14th, 2009, 01:19
I checked out Wild West Boys on Pattayaland soi 2 the other nite and
was surprised to see many changes in the few weeks since my last look..
It was surprisingly quiet for high season and even the show had many empty seats.
Lots of new go go boys and it left me wondering why so many had left/moved on in a relatively short period of time. I am less than thrilled with the new direction in hiring and it seems like someone new is doing the hiring. WWB
used to be full of stars and hunks and there were absent on my last visit.
Further surprise came when the star started and most of the regular dancers
in the show were gone and many new guys were up on stage. One act had
three boys twirling umbrellas while one boy danced and it was a new low level for this former great bar. The rest of the show was rehashed and quite lame
as many of the new dancers didn't know the routines and the spirit was absent.
On the positive side, there were many many go go boys but quantity is only one aspect.
It may be unfair to review WWB based on only this one visit but my guess
is management changed or something happened and WWB has lost it
shine.
One very fem boy screamed throughout one skit and it was painful to hear and watch..
My companion farang told me that someone I have on my foe list had posted something less than positive about WWB recently, but I missed it. If you didn't like WWB before, it may work better for you now with the new shift..

We stopped in Krazy Dragon in Sunee Plaza tonite and it was jammed with boy table dancers but devoid of customers. I didn't even see Mark at his table. I had a great old time as I don't go to KD for the farangs but business was way off and this was the hour before the show time..

I have been hearing that the boy go go bars are short of boys this high season in many of the bars but the two mentioned ones had larger than usual numbers of boys. Customers were far fewer than usual..

Maybe high season is slowing down a little earlier than usual and maybe it
is just this week.. :cat:

jolyjacktar
February 14th, 2009, 02:23
And just maybe its the stupid prices they charge for drinks.

markie1
February 14th, 2009, 03:00
\It certainly could be the prices,thats why i stoped going to Bangkok ,the prices were getting to high,and these days we have to budget where we can .What with the flightsprices these days and Hotels it can work out to bea very EXP holiday,and if you are travelling 3/4 times a year you need to watch what you are spending,on some of these rediculous drink prices

February 14th, 2009, 03:50
\It certainly could be the prices,thats why i stoped going to Bangkok ,the prices were getting to high,and these days we have to budget where we can .What with the flightsprices these days and Hotels it can work out to bea very EXP holiday,and if you are travelling 3/4 times a year you need to watch what you are spending,on some of these rediculous drink pricesI sometimes wondered what the poor people did on holiday

francois
February 14th, 2009, 03:52
\It certainly could be the prices,thats why i stoped going to Bangkok ,the prices were getting to high,and these days we have to budget where we can .What with the flightsprices these days and Hotels it can work out to bea very EXP holiday,and if you are travelling 3/4 times a year you need to watch what you are spending,on some of these rediculous drink prices

In comparison to the air fare, hotel cost, offs and tips, the cost of drinks is the least thing I worry about and the last thing I would skimp on. But to each his own.
Where I live, the cost of a drink/tip at a bar is equivalent of 350 Baht without entertainment.

Smiles
February 14th, 2009, 08:48
" ... My companion farang told me that someone I have on my foe list had posted something less than positive about WWB recently, but I missed it. If you didn't like WWB before, it may work better for you now with the new shift ... "
If you've forgotten who's on your 'Ignore' list (I'm not a fan-of-foes) it must be very long indeed.
Exactly how many poor sods are on it anyway? Handle names not necessary of course, but sharing might be interesting.

Cheers ...

February 14th, 2009, 09:04
If you've forgotten who's on your 'Ignore' list (I'm not a fan-of-foes) it must be very long indeed.
Exactly how many poor sods are on it anyway? I guess this going somewhat off-topic but since we had to re-create the list on migration to the new software I've pared mine back to five - headed by the Forum's two A-class shits, x in pattaya and Gone Fishing, both of whom are possibly the nastiest people I've ever encountered online (ad hominem attacks and patronising remarks a specialty). Then there are the time-wasters - Khor tose, Curious and gra45. That's it. I am however slightly thankful that I haven't turned off the PM feature for Foes. I still treasure the PM from Khor tose to Henry Cate (which he inadvertently sent to me) and the one forwarded on by Curious containing thoroughly libelous stories made by another one-time poster about George. I've remarked before; as my mother used to say "If you can't find anything nice to say about someone ... come and sit next to me"

Patexpat
February 14th, 2009, 09:15
I must have been at the same show as you Cat .. and yes it was well below par, but this has happened before and the show bounces back. The 'skit' that you described was simply awful - to falang ears - but many Thais in audience fell about laughing, which highlights my one whinge about WWB, which is that the owner doesn't appreciate who her main market is, so even at the recent Mr Super Model there was VERY limited English translation of proceedings despite me reminding her that very few people in the audience understood what was going on.

BTW - go with your bf tonight to WWB and get a special gift - but I am told you have to do something to qualify for it, but I couldn't prise (pun intended) it out of her exactly what is required!

x in pattaya
February 14th, 2009, 09:55
...two A-class shits, x in pattaya and Gone Fishing, both of whom are possibly the nastiest people I've ever encountered online (ad hominem attacks and patronising remarks a specialty). "

Oh go on. (blush). You're too kind.

Actually the remarks are "ad homiturd" attacks. It may have escaped your notice, but (and I'll say this is a deep, mature sounding voice) YOU STARTED IT.

I've remarked before; as my mother used to say "If you can't find anything nice to say about someone ... come and sit next to me"

Well that explains a lot:

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth (1884-1980)

Homi is a closet American, and if mom was born in 1884, it also confirms the genetic impact on children born out of pregnancies in the elderly. Any clue who dad was?

MARK
February 14th, 2009, 11:46
As a bar owner that has no problem with comments about the his bar so long as they are objective, have to agree with cat donтАЩt now what is happening this last 7- 10 days but I have been very sparse on customersтАЩ this past week up until 9.45 -10.00 pm then the bar has filled quickly and had no seating room for approximately 90 minutes then dropping off again, good number of boys in most nights but limited offs. But I am beginning to see more boys exchanging telephone numbers with customers. On a another point I have to say I have read many comments about bar owners not catering for there flang customers, now I have to say I cant speak for any other bar than my own, but I have a 3 to 1 Thai customer base over flang and I welcome each customer the same Thai or flang I like every body that visits to enjoy.
I am thinking about putting a few pointers on the board to try to help the customers get the best out of the bar and there visit and I know I am going to get hammered for this but I am going to try it any way.
So letтАЩs try.

1. A good day to visit the bar is always the 5th of the month itтАЩs the boys pay day you can usually be assured of the max number of boys in the bar.
2. We have a promotion on 100 piper for a persons birthday Free 100 piper and you pay for 6 mixer and ice 380bht, thatтАЩs less than most places you can buy 100 piper, Now I donтАЩt now if the waiters are not getting this offer across to flang customers as in the past two months Thai have taken the offer 16 times compared to 1 flang maybe it a language problem I donтАЩt know.
3. Remember all drinks after 12am are 99bht, you will also notice the boys happy to sit with you that 60 minutes for a drink before meeting you out side, and before any body comments that every body should pay offs you have to be blind to not now this happens any way in every bar.
4. If you are one that likes lots of boys sitting with you why not consider opening a bottle itтАЩs a lot cheaper than buying 6 or 7 boys drinks and donтАЩt by shy about telling the waiter to slow down on the mixing of the drinks if they are trying to empty the bottle on you, donтАЩt forget you can take the bottle out with you donтАЩt have to let them empty it.
5. Tipping you donтАЩt have to tip every boy that walks past you its up to you as they say just tip the odd boy you like the look of.
6. So lets see if I get hammered for this one apologies now for any spelling errors and remember some people out there reading this might not be regulars go-go bar visitors for the know it alls out there.

MARK
February 14th, 2009, 11:49

krazy Dragon all drinks 110bht. :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

catawampuscat
February 14th, 2009, 12:25
Small world time..
I received the same pm as homintern directly from the sender and it
was a stinging attack on one former poster from an ex-friend and obvious
enemy now. I believe the author was banned from most sites for his
personal attacks and for once this has nothing to do with cockalicky.
I believe the facts from the pm and am pleased that the subject has removed himself for whatever reasons.

I am sure a lot of the same handles would appear on many poster's foe lists and I am in agreement with homi with gone fisting/hedda and curious but
differ wildly on X in Pattaya, who ranks in my top ten list. So does homintern as a matter of fact.
I'll send Smiles (another top tenner) a pm with my foe listings as there is no sense in starting flames wars over such nonsense..

Back on subject, my ears are still stinging from the screeching lady boy in
the WWB show and cannot believe anyone Thai or otherwise found any
humour or value in that act. My guess is that the choreographer has moved on and taken the best boys with him or perhaps the owner had a breakdown
and decided to do his best to go out of business. I will definitely give WWB another look as it was spectacular and not so long ago and has gone downhill so fast that it may have been an odd ball nite..

I do think it is possible that the shortened high season is already in decline
and that the customers will continue to dwindle as the weather starts to heat up in the next few weeks but again, you never know, and tonite might prove me wrong with throngs of customers in the go go bars.. Krazy Dragon is indeed a bargain and it is almost impossible to have so much fun for so little baht.
It seems a tad tacky for customers to try to avoid the 'off fee' and pass their phone numbers to the boys.. It makes much more sense to give the boy your phone # after offing him at least once.
You may save a few hundred baht but you may regret giving out your phone # as some boys think nothing of calling hundreds of times and at all hours.. Far better to get to know the boy first than to give out your tel. #.
Most farangs, who play this game, forget who they gave it to and cannot understand the caller and
nothing comes of it, except multiple and endless ringing of your mobile.. :cat:

Khor tose
February 14th, 2009, 12:32
Exactly how many poor sods are on it anyway? I guess this going somewhat off-topic but since we had to re-create the list on migration to the new software I've pared mine back to five - headed by the Forum's two A-class shits, x in pattaya and Gone Fishing, both of whom are possibly the nastiest people I've ever encountered online (ad hominem attacks and patronising remarks a specialty). Then there are the time-wasters - Khor tose, Curious and gra45. That's it. I am however slightly thankful that I haven't turned off the PM feature for Foes. I still treasure the PM from Khor tose to Henry Cate (which he inadvertently sent to me) and the one forwarded on by Curious containing thoroughly libelous stories made by another one-time poster about George. I've remarked before; as my mother used to say "If you can't find anything nice to say about someone ... come and sit next to me"

HEHEHE________Sorry Geoff, I mean Homi, it was not sent to you, by me. Maybe forwared to you?? Go back and look, but I think you are starting to get senile. Excuse me I did send it to you, but under your other name, and it was my quick attempt to throw you off under that name. Still like to know how I knew your name wouldn't you. HEHEHE it sure is Curious how I know isn't it?

February 14th, 2009, 14:31
I do think it is possible that the shortened high season is already in declineMy own (subjective) impression is that the number of posts in the Forum has also declined. I suspect that the current lack of confidence worldwide is having an impact on even the hardened sex tourist's interest in Thailand, with intentions of visiting the Land of Smile and making a posting contribution in this Forum marching in unison

thrillbill
February 14th, 2009, 16:18
Do the readers ever realize how "Homi' is quick to put people down that talks about price increases and living in Pattaya? Yet, where is he? Vegetating in some, old cube in England (or is it in Australia?)-- stuck. Though Pattaya isn't top on my list (I live here because of work) it offers a lot more than Homi's hometown, for sure. And all of us working or retired watch our $$$.

Dani69
February 14th, 2009, 17:05
Where┬┤s BRANDON gone ? I miss him (NOT) :cyclopsani:

February 14th, 2009, 18:27
They've had a new choreographer doing some routines at WWB since before Christmas. Some very odd ideas in my opinion.

The shows are always very variable depending on who's turned up, who's been bought in for the evening (not all dancers are permanently at WWB), who's doing a show elsewhere and on the general rotation of the various acts and performers.

Personally I've seen rather more shows than I'd choose to if it was just up to me. A recent trend to cover the boys in body stockings is surely a mistake as it's their bodies that many of the audience have come to see. This trend is sometimes taken even further with one routine featuring boys completely hidden inside black sacks which looks bizarre.

There is certainly a difference of taste between Thai and Farang and I too have had the experience of wincing at a particular performer while my Thai companion collapses with laughter.

Dodger
February 14th, 2009, 20:12
Not being a show person, WWB's has never been on my hit parade, although always appreciated the Walt Disney decor.

If I could catch the reflection of a cute fem boys ass on my table top I would be more inclined to visit Krazy Dragon. The few times I've stopped in there I got stuck having some macho looking x taxi driver standing above me shaking his dick in my face. They always have that expression on their face like;...I know you want this"...but if they really knew what I wanted, they would get their hairy asses off my table.

No offense intended to this establishment, as many farang get off on these types of guys. Just not my cup of tea.

x in pattaya
February 14th, 2009, 22:07
But I am beginning to see more boys exchanging telephone numbers with customers.

...and before any body comments that every body should pay offs you have to be blind to not now this happens any way in every bar.

There is one boy at KD (and there have been others at other bars)who I see from time to time. The first few times I took him off I went to the bar, had a drink or two with him, bought a few drinks for a few other boys and tipped them a little each. I did get his mobile number and did arrange for him to come to my condo without me going to the bar everytime. He comes here early in the evening, so it's not a matter of him waiting until he's off work. His absence from the bar would have to be noted since it would be when he should be starting work ... and I always give him his tip plus B300 for the off fee. Obviously I don't know if he turns in the off-fee or pockets it, but his absence couldn't be concealed. I still occasionally call and say I will meet him at the bar for a drink or two before offing him. I enjoy having a few of the other boys sit with us for a short chat and a little hands-on appreciation of their assets, but wouldn't want to do that week after week. Generally, even when I do go to a bar to off someone, I'm usually there as soon as the doors open, drink one nam soda and either off someone in the first few minutes or move on. Watching the zombie shuffle or even the shows, whether sexy or allegedly entertaining, no longer appeals to me.

When I first started this with him, he came here as often as a couple of times a week ... always during his regular working hours. I don't call him that much any more, but a few days ago he called me, which I took to mean he was probably not getting offed that frequently these days.

I do have a LT friend with whom I'm still quite happy, so these butterfly adventures tend to lose their novely in time and I look for someone new as a regular to call when I'm alone and feeling in need of a little meaningless comfort.I make a point of telling these guys that I have a LT friend (photos prominently on display) so they don't think they're settling into something permanent. For them it 's a more regular source of income over a longer period than if I was a tourist just spending a week or two here, but the novelty fades quickly for me as the butterfly effect kicks in. Anyway I've never found anyone who compares favorably to the Light of My Life!! :sunny: .

February 14th, 2009, 23:32
As a bar owner that has no problem with comments about the his bar so long as they are objective, have to agree with cat donтАЩt now what is happening this last 7- 10 days but I have been very sparse on customersтАЩ this past week up until 9.45 -10.00 pm then the bar has filled quickly and had no seating room for approximately 90 minutes then dropping off again, good number of boys in most nights but limited offs. But I am beginning to see more boys exchanging telephone numbers with customers. On a another point I have to say I have read many comments about bar owners not catering for there flang customers, now I have to say I cant speak for any other bar than my own, but I have a 3 to 1 Thai customer base over flang and I welcome each customer the same Thai or flang I like every body that visits to enjoy.
I am thinking about putting a few pointers on the board to try to help the customers get the best out of the bar and there visit and I know I am going to get hammered for this but I am going to try it any way.
So letтАЩs try.

1. A good day to visit the bar is always the 5th of the month itтАЩs the boys pay day you can usually be assured of the max number of boys in the bar.
2. We have a promotion on 100 piper for a persons birthday Free 100 piper and you pay for 6 mixer and ice 380bht, thatтАЩs less than most places you can buy 100 piper, Now I donтАЩt now if the waiters are not getting this offer across to flang customers as in the past two months Thai have taken the offer 16 times compared to 1 flang maybe it a language problem I donтАЩt know.
3. Remember all drinks after 12am are 99bht, you will also notice the boys happy to sit with you that 60 minutes for a drink before meeting you out side, and before any body comments that every body should pay offs you have to be blind to not now this happens any way in every bar.
4. If you are one that likes lots of boys sitting with you why not consider opening a bottle itтАЩs a lot cheaper than buying 6 or 7 boys drinks and donтАЩt by shy about telling the waiter to slow down on the mixing of the drinks if they are trying to empty the bottle on you, donтАЩt forget you can take the bottle out with you donтАЩt have to let them empty it.
5. Tipping you donтАЩt have to tip every boy that walks past you its up to you as they say just tip the odd boy you like the look of.
6. So lets see if I get hammered for this one apologies now for any spelling errors and remember some people out there reading this might not be regulars go-go bar visitors for the know it alls out there.

I have never been in your bar (or in any other go-go bar for a number of years, so don't take it personally!), but I can't see why anyone would hammer you for being honest, both about the boys and the customers. Having said that, I did venture once into Happy Boys once, very briefly, soon after it opened and I can only say that I wish my visit had been even briefer and so have quite a lot of sympathy with Dodger's comments if there is any similarity.

As for the 100 Pipers birthday offer, maybe it's not the waiters - your Thai customers may be more "flexible" over their birthday dates than the resident expats! My main gripe about the prices of drinks from the dim and distant past (OK, only a few years) was that when comparing the actual costs of drinks beer drinkers were always charged more, per drink, than those buying bottles of spirits and mixers; once I moved further outside Pattaya (and it's not that I don't drink, I just don't drink and drive) and stuck to soft drinks this became even more marked, as I noticed that it would actually have been cheaper, in a lot of bars, for me to buy a bottle of Sang Thip (or any other cheap spirit) and mixers and to give the spirit away and drink the mixers than to order only the mixers. Strange. Maybe bar owners just assume the boys are more likely to be offed when the customers are plastered!

MARK
February 15th, 2009, 00:41
But I am beginning to see more boys exchanging telephone numbers with customers.

...and before any body comments that every body should pay offs you have to be blind to not now this happens any way in every bar.

There is one boy at KD (and there have been others at other bars)who I see from time to time. The first few times I took him off I went to the bar, had a drink or two with him, bought a few drinks for a few other boys and tipped them a little each. I did get his mobile number and did arrange for him to come to my condo without me going to the bar everytime. He comes here early in the evening, so it's not a matter of him waiting until he's off work. His absence from the bar would have to be noted since it would be when he should be starting work ... and I always give him his tip plus B300 for the off fee. Obviously I don't know if he turns in the off-fee or pockets it, but his absence couldn't be concealed. I still occasionally call and say I will meet him at the bar for a drink or two before offing him. I enjoy having a few of the other boys sit with us for a short chat and a little hands-on appreciation of their assets, but wouldn't want to do that week after week. Generally, even when I do go to a bar to off someone, I'm usually there as soon as the doors open, drink one nam soda and either off someone in the first few minutes or move on. Watching the zombie shuffle or even the shows, whether sexy or allegedly entertaining, no longer appeals to me.

When I first started this with him, he came here as often as a couple of times a week ... always during his regular working hours. I don't call him that much any more, but a few days ago he called me, which I took to mean he was probably not getting offed that frequently these days.

I do have a LT friend with whom I'm still quite happy, so these butterfly adventures tend to lose their novely in time and I look for someone new as a regular to call when I'm alone and feeling in need of a little meaningless comfort.I make a point of telling these guys that I have a LT friend (photos prominently on display) so they don't think they're settling into something permanent. For them it 's a more regular source of income over a longer period than if I was a tourist just spending a week or two here, but the novelty fades quickly for me as the butterfly effect kicks in. Anyway I've never found anyone who compares favorably to the Light of My Life!! :sunny: .

This is only a tip and itтАЩs up to you but all of the boys that work for me work free style so do not get cut if they do not come to work. After saying that I personally tip each boy on his performance in the bar over the month on things like time keeping and if they have paid for a decent amount of offs so, the boys very rarely pass on to the bar a off paid out side the bar so pay the boy as you feel but you donтАЩt have to take into consideration the bar fee.

MARK
February 15th, 2009, 00:52
So letтАЩs try.

I have never been in your bar (or in any other go-go bar for a number of years, so don't take it personally!), but I can't see why anyone would hammer you for being honest, both about the boys and the customers. Having said that, I did venture once into Happy Boys once, very briefly, soon after it opened and I can only say that I wish my visit had been even briefer and so have quite a lot of sympathy with Dodger's comments if there is any similarity.

As for the 100 Pipers birthday offer, maybe it's not the waiters - your Thai customers may be more "flexible" over their birthday dates than the resident expats! My main gripe about the prices of drinks from the dim and distant past (OK, only a few years) was that when comparing the actual costs of drinks beer drinkers were always charged more, per drink, than those buying bottles of spirits and mixers; once I moved further outside Pattaya (and it's not that I don't drink, I just don't drink and drive) and stuck to soft drinks this became even more marked, as I noticed that it would actually have been cheaper, in a lot of bars, for me to buy a bottle of Sang Thip (or any other cheap spirit) and mixers and to give the spirit away and drink the mixers than to order only the mixers. Strange. Maybe bar owners just assume the boys are more likely to be offed when the customers are plastered!

Again to be honest with you a customer that has opened a bottle is more likely to off 1 or 2 boys. As for the free bottle provided on birthdays there have only been 1 or 2 occasions when the customer has not open a second bottle at the normal price which is as I expected when I put the offer on.

February 15th, 2009, 02:32
What is the cost of a bottle of 100pipers if you want to buy it in krazy

Khor tose
February 15th, 2009, 02:41
but the novelty fades quickly for me as the butterfly effect kicks in. Anyway I've never found anyone who compares favorably to the Light of My Life!! :sunny: .

I think I know what you mean, but decided to check. "The butterfly effect".?

Khor tose
February 15th, 2009, 02:51
Strange. Maybe bar owners just assume the boys are more likely to be offed when the customers are plastered!

Or maybe the boys are more willing to be offed when they are plastered. :sunny:

x in pattaya
February 15th, 2009, 10:11
[quote="x in pattaya":gvmwqkow] but the novelty fades quickly for me as the butterfly effect kicks in. Anyway I've never found anyone who compares favorably to the Light of My Life!! :sunny: .

I think I know what you mean, but decided to check. "The butterfly effect".?[/quote:gvmwqkow]

I really should be happy (and a good deal richer) if I stuck exclusively with my LT friend. Time doesn't seem to have diminished my feelings for him on all levels. Generally, no matter how badly I want something/someone, as soon as I get it/him, I start to lose interest. In his case. my feelings seem to be as intense, or maybe more so, than they were originally. And I'm totally gobsmacked to realize he's mine ... and he seems quite happy to be mine!!

BUT there's still an underlying urge to flit about, sampling from the buffet, so to speak. Definitely not looking for a replacement, but something to nibble on when I get the urge to munch (to bludgeon the buffet metaphor to death). But with these second tier players, my feelings do tend to diminish after a few weeks, maybe up to a few month, and I find myself eyeing the buffet once again.

Maybe rather than speaking of the butterfly effect, I could say it's like the owner of a 5 star restaurant who still gets cravings for a chilli dog, bangers & mash or a little spotted dick ( I have no idea what spotted dick is, but I assume it wouldn't be found in a 5 star restaurant and the name never ceases to amuse).

MARK
February 15th, 2009, 10:42
What is the cost of a bottle of 100pipers if you want to buy it in krazy

They differ all night.

Before 9pm 299bht plus mixers at 60bht each ice 20 bht bucket
After 9pm 499bht plus mixer and ice as above.

Or if you prefer
1200bht for all inclusive. Some people prefer small measures and more mixers and opt for this option, and we have no rule about keeping the bottle you are welcome to take it with you when you leave.

Any second bottle open on the night will also be discounted.

neddy3
February 15th, 2009, 10:59
Well done mark.

Appreciate your open and realistic attitudes as a bar owner.

Wesley
February 15th, 2009, 15:53
The temptation to post in this thread was overwhelming when I was a bit tipsy when I got in last night, thank the Greek gods I went on to bed instead..

Its hard to imagine how a thread this long got back on topic after straying so far away for a few posts. I will say Mark defends himself well and with clarity. He obviously does well in business for a reason. As to who's still on friend and foe or ignore, I like Smiles, think the whole concept is childish.

Wes

catawampuscat
February 15th, 2009, 17:26
While the Boyztown go go bar prices have increased over time, one
should also note the price increases in the Sunee Plaza go go bars, with
the exception of Krazy Dragon..
I believe 120B. or 130B. have become common prices in bars like
Nice Boys and Legun. Happy Boys also increased prices to around 120B. as I recall. JJJ also 120B. minimum and perhaps Euro Boys
has a promotion and cheaper prices. Not sure about Cocktail either..
I stand to be corrected on exact drink prices in the
Sunee Plaza go go bars but they are not that much cheaper than in
the Pattayaland soi 1,2,3 boy go go bars.
Prices are lower in the beer bars in Sunee. In the Boyztown area prices
border on the outrageous at the outside decks of Cafe Royale and Panorama ain't cheap either.. :cat: