View Full Version : Brutal Attack

zinzone
February 12th, 2009, 15:23
http://pattayaone.net/news/2009/februar ... 52_3.shtml (http://pattayaone.net/news/2009/february/news_11_02_52_3.shtml)

thrillbill
February 12th, 2009, 15:54
...another example how THOUGH we Westerners perceive Thais as patient, calm people with smiles...once they get pissed off, an uncontrollable "tsunami" can break out.

Hope the fellow is ok.

x in pattaya
February 12th, 2009, 16:08
Jealousy, that dragon which slays love under the pretence of keeping it alive.

I think we sometimes greatly underestimate how attached our Thai friends feel to us in long term relations. They may seem casual to the point of indifference sometimes, but if they incorporate the relationship into their sense of personal identity, you might be surprised at their reaction to any threats to the relationship.

lo-so
February 12th, 2009, 22:31
The article states quote

"Mr. Nicolas claims that he found out that Mr. Nicolas was also seeing a woman and this lead to a verbal argument in the room which soon became physical, during which the alleged attacker used a knife to stab the victim" (Shome mishtake, shurely? Ed)

anakot
February 13th, 2009, 16:16
Yes I didn't understand that. So one of them is a closet het!!

I hope he recovers as quickly as possible and they are able to sort out their problems calmly and productively.

February 13th, 2009, 20:08
"Mr. Nicolas claims that he found out that Mr. Nicolas was also seeing a woman and this lead to a verbal argument in the room which soon became physical, during which the alleged attacker used a knife to stab the victim" (Shome mishtake, shurely? Ed)

Just because something doesn't conform to popular stereotypes, doesn't mean it can't happen.

lo-so
February 13th, 2009, 23:30
555 - Perhaps you should more carefully read the first sentence.

Mr. Nicolas claims that he found out that Mr. Nicolas was also seeing a woman.....

Stereotypes doesn't come into - a split personality disorder perchance?

February 14th, 2009, 00:06
555 - Perhaps you should more carefully read the first sentence.

Mr. Nicolas claims that he found out that Mr. Nicolas was also seeing a woman.....

Stereotypes doesn't come into - a split personality disorder perchance?

Oh yes. I read it originally that the stabber was jealous of a bi stabbee.