PDA

View Full Version : Dragon reopen after mass debate about closure

MARK
February 10th, 2009, 12:33
Krazy Dragon open tonight.

Does somebody want to start a thread of complains and comments on why I am now open.

I will start you off, he only wants to make money :idea:

He is only open so he can pay the BIB its that time of the month and he does not want locking :blackeye:

He has no respect for his Thai staff he just works them to death :argue:

He is only open because he likes looking at the boys :king:

:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

February 10th, 2009, 12:36
What about he is only doing this, because selling Fish and Chips,It does not go down well here, like it does in Blackpool, :drunken: as a few have tried, sex sells?

MARK
February 10th, 2009, 12:45
What about he is only doing this, because selling Fish and Chips,It does not go down well here, like it does in Blackpool, :drunken: as a few have tried, sex sells?

Now you have made me hungry for fish and chips with mushy pees. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

x in pattaya
February 10th, 2009, 14:34

Sounds like a reasonable, take-it-to-the-bank business plan to me.

P.S. You should realize that most of the bitching & moaning is from people who are totally envious of you.

"Some folks rail against other folks, because other folks have what some folks would be glad of." Henry Fielding

catawampuscat
February 10th, 2009, 14:51
As clear as possible Mark, but perhaps curious will find a perverse illogical argument to start.
I previously thought responding to the
fools was an error but can see you can defend yourself and clearly
are far more intelligent that the fools that bitch and moan and groan.

Maybe, they just need a sounding board. It can be frustrating to get
old, to get fat, to lose ones looks and to have financial restraints.
Put the blame on the go go bar owner and vent your misery and
disappointments there. Remind everyone that you know prostitution
is illegal and that is reason enough not get upset with tobacco smoking, drug
usage, murder, and all the rest of the activities that are illegal too.. :scratch:
Bitch about old boys and overly friendly ones. Bitch about the lack
of lady boys, but all you have to do is go next door and you will the
variety and spice of life thru out Sunee Plaza and Pattaya/Jomtien..
You can have a 'personalized' ashtray and all the ladyboys you want just
next door and a show to boot..

Impossible to make all the people happy and very possible to run the
best boy go go bar by a kilometer in Sunee Plaza for those who aren't
into the kindergarten scene and want to avoid the tittie boys..
Krazy Dragon stands alone and it is obvious to me that it is the management team that makes the place tick. The day the ashtrays were removed was
the start of greatness. These are the good old days we will remember.. :cat:

February 10th, 2009, 15:30
Where's Krazy Dragon :idea:

lonelywombat
February 10th, 2009, 16:02

Maybe he will make more money teaching english to underage thais in BKK

MARK
February 10th, 2009, 16:24

Maybe he will make more money teaching english to underage thais in BKK

Sorry lonelywombat you are missing out on a private joke.
I have had several successful fish and chip outlets in Blackpool as many people that know me know.
Even you should be able to work out my written English is not good.
I have no desire to teach English to any Thai of any age.
But should some of your younger friends need help try a dictionary I do.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Wesley
February 10th, 2009, 16:43

Does somebody want to start a thread of complains and comments on why I am now open.

I will start you off, he only wants to make money :idea:

He is only open so he can pay the BIB its that time of the month and he does not want locking :blackeye:

He has no respect for his Thai staff he just works them to death :argue:

:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

I will say Mark, anything you say does usually run two or three pages, you must draw to yourself controversy as a black hole does space. I can only hope the money comes is as easy.

All the best,

Wes

February 10th, 2009, 16:52
I will say Mark, anything you say does usually run two or three pages, you must draw to yourself controversy as a black hole does space. I can only hope the money comes is as easy.There's no such thing as bad publicity?

bao-bao
February 10th, 2009, 22:10
Now you have made me hungry for fish and chips with mushy pees. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I'm not British, but the fish and chips at Simon's in Jomtien (at least that's what I'm remembering the name of the place as) have seemed pretty good the couple of times I've eaten there, and that's not too far away from you.

...I didn't try the "mushy peas", though.

February 11th, 2009, 03:47
I'm not British, but the fish and chips at Simon's in Jomtien (at least that's what I'm remembering the name of the place as) have seemed pretty good the couple of times I've eaten there, and that's not too far away from you.

Fish and Chips were introduced to England by Spanish Jews fleeing the inquisition. Only Balti and Chicken Tikka Masala are truly British dishes.

BTW Tempura and Egg Tarts are Portuguese.

giggsy
February 11th, 2009, 04:54

Fish and Chips were introduced to England by Spanish Jews fleeing the inquisition. Only Balti and Chicken Tikka Masala are truly British dishes.

absolute rubbish , everyone knows fish chips and mushy peas were invented on wigan pier in lancashire along with black pudding,lancashire hotpot,black peas and of course good old spotted dick!!!!

February 11th, 2009, 05:11

absolute rubbish , everyone knows fish chips and mushy peas were invented on wigan pier in lancashire along with black pudding,lancashire hotpot,black peas and of course good old spotted dick!!!!

One can only conjecture how your dick got spotted but others
such as this (http://articles.latimes.com/1998/nov/18/food/fo-43876) cite the Iberian connection

colmx
February 11th, 2009, 05:57
I'm not British, but the fish and chips at Simon's in Jomtien have seemed pretty good the couple of times I've eaten there, and that's not too far away from you.

I'm not British either...but to my mind the food in Simons is nothing like "home"... but its the best of a bad lot!
In fact he even has a notice inside saying that they don't have the equipment like the have in the UK, nor do his workers have the same work ethic... so i guess there are some mitigating factors...

On the other hand he also has a sign saying that Cheap Charlies are not welcome but gays (symbolized by a rainbow flag)are, it is also very well patronized by gays... in fact one night when we ate there there were 4 tables with a farang and Thai boy eating dinner together!

However I really wish somebody would open a decent greasy chipper with proper chips and real vinegar in Pattaya...
Hey Mark how about a chip shop for Sunee?

x in pattaya
February 11th, 2009, 08:03
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00467/mushymain_467579a.jpg

nor do his workers have the same work ethic...

http://calorielab.com/news/wp-images/post-images/sleep-little-angel.jpg

:laughing3: :laughing4: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing7: :laughing8: :laughing9:

I'm sure they could be taught to call in sick, report late, spit in the food, fail to bathe regularly and work-to-(their own)-rule, if that would help.

http://www.aardvarkarchie.com/pictures/images/celebs/celeb021.jpg

February 11th, 2009, 15:37

Maybe he will make more money teaching English to underage thais in BKK

Mark its lonely, warps sense of put you down, he always tries to suggest any one he does not like or seems to be successful with out doing much, he will put down, saying he is now a Teacher or should be, as some Back packers taking a Year off University work for around 30,000 a month, just to earn some money, as they are traveling around the world, so donтАЩt want to stay long, but all the teachers I know, are earning around 100,000 to 160,000 baht or more, working not only with their main School, usually 60,000 to 100,000 a month or more with a degree, and all Holidays and medicals paid, but work weekends Privately also or weekdays some times, more than doubling that, but he uses it to put people down, me for one, as I did do a Teaching Course once, when I was in Financial Problems, selling my Hotel business, fortunately after winning several High Court cases IтАЩm now very Comfortable again.

So donтАЩt let Lonely Bother you, I know him well and he works in a Cafe in Australia and has quite a Water Mitty, Pretending to some people he owns it, and Oh is very lonely, which he admits to, so would you be, if you never said anything nice about any one, but he is over 70 so we have to have some Sympathy for the poor old sod, having to suppliment is small pension washing dishes to get here and we are having a ball or 2 every day.