PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Pattaya Feb 15 - 25

February 10th, 2009, 07:27
Hey guys, I wanted to see if I could meet up for coffee with some of you while I'm in town. I get such a kick out of reading your posts and I think it would be cool to meet some of you, especially X and Smiles. :salute:

I'm posting my picture so if you see me around town, in a bar or at the beach, you can say hi. :bounce:

Smiles
February 10th, 2009, 08:49
Thanks for the invitation Sir. Sorry that I cannot attend ... I live a few hundred miles distant and this does seem to be turning into a busy month for both HRH's tour guide business and some guests. Be delighted to "one of these days" though.

X-in-Pattaya is certifiably anti-social, but will come out late night (VERY late I mean) if offered 12 or 13 gin and tonics.

Cheers ...

x in pattaya
February 10th, 2009, 09:58
You're far too young, good looking and normal appearing. I prefer spending time with Mr. Smiles when he comes to town since I look less decrepit in his company. Just kidding ... sort of.

I am studiously anti-social, but you might post a reminder of your activities when you get here and if there's a full moon, who knows. Unfortunately my little playmate is packing his bags as we speak and is unlikely to be back before March. He's doing something in a wat for several days, the exact nature of which totally defeats our ability to understand one another, as well as general family things.

I am seriously considering poaching Geezer's new friend, however. If you see an extraordinarily beautiful, young Thai man desperately struggling to free himself from the pair of handcuffs attaching him to a senile farang, that'll be me. :tongue:

February 11th, 2009, 04:13
You're far too young, good looking and normal appearing. I prefer spending time with Mr. Smiles when he comes to town since I look less decrepit in his company. Just kidding ... sort of.

I am studiously anti-social, but you might post a reminder of your activities when you get here and if there's a full moon, who knows. Unfortunately my little playmate is packing his bags as we speak and is unlikely to be back before March. He's doing something in a wat for several days, the exact nature of which totally defeats our ability to understand one another, as well as general family things.

I am seriously considering poaching Geezer's new friend, however. If you see an extraordinarily beautiful, young Thai man desperately struggling to free himself from the pair of handcuffs attaching him to a senile farang, that'll be me. :tongue:

are you sure I can't change your mind? It's just coffee. :colors:

February 11th, 2009, 06:28
Stop by Oud's Cafe and the Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza some of the guys are always at those two places. Unforunately, I fly back to LA on the morning of the 16th. Prephaps we will cross paths the evenong of the 15th.

x in pattaya
February 11th, 2009, 06:54
are you sure I can't change your mind? It's just coffee. :colors:

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/download/file.php?id=797&t=1

If that's coffee I better switch to decaf because it's already causing tremors and I haven't even tasted it yet.

Smiles
February 11th, 2009, 08:23
" ... Stop by Oud's Cafe and the Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza some of the guys are always at those two places. Unforunately ... "

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: