PDA

View Full Version : Go Thailand soon !

February 9th, 2009, 07:32
Start my trip to Thailand whit some pralines from Bruges jummie jummie :geek: !
Some beers, Brughse tripel and Brugshe zot , jammie jammie if i meet Graham to soon . :clown:

Some parfum i buy in cheap discount but tell my Thaiboy it is a hit in Europe and so popular ! :flower:

Tell my Thaiboy to stop rent a motorbike and buy one for himself.

Rent appartment in Phuket 1 year ( clear my black money ! :clown: ) and let my Thaiboy live in it togetether his fam. and his ugly sister ! :albino:

Tip my Thaifriend all my money in Fortis bank ( 4.000.000 bath 1 year ago) , but now about ... :pale: hi hi hi !

Open taxi rent for my Thaiboy versa taxi rent Smiles and co ." but cheap " ! :joker: Ach i not go into this maffia .

I open flowershop for my Thaiboy not sure my Thaiboy notise about flowers but him can always make Papaya pok pok and jaba too ! :pirate:

Hope to meet Oogie again real love is difficult to find ! :flower:

February 9th, 2009, 08:31
You have my dates Chris
,sure we can meet ,
good to get Oggleman there and drink him under the table
but we better watch what he do under there

giggsy
February 9th, 2009, 20:56
Start my trip to Thailand whit some pralines from Bruges jummie jummie !
Some beers, Brughse tripel and Brugshe zot , jammie jammie if i meet Graham to soon .

Some parfum i buy in cheap discount but tell my Thaiboy it is a hit in Europe and so popular !

Tell my Thaiboy to stop rent a motorbike and buy one for himself.

Rent appartment in Phuket 1 year ( clear my black money ! ) and let my Thaiboy live in it togetether his fam. and his ugly sister ! :silent:
IS THIS A SPOOF ON COFFEEBREAKS SPOOF???

AND GRA I THINK PRISSY WAS TRYING TO PM YOU TO ARRANGE A MEET BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING HIM :sndmail: