PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket

March 29th, 2006, 07:33
I noticed that a lot of my photos on Photobucket are missing. Anyone had that problem with this site. I had quite a few photos on there and they have all disappeared, well not all, but quite a few.

GWMinUS
March 29th, 2006, 09:10
Not me but Smiles...

Many of his pics in this forum have disappeared.
Said they had been posted to PhotoBucket.

George

Smiles
March 29th, 2006, 09:35
. . . not that I know of.
I just checked my photobucket account/album and all looks well ... all intact. PhotoBucket has a Message Board where you can ask questions regarding your album, or at least see whether other folks are having similar problems: http://forums.photobucket.com/

Cheers ...

GWMinUS
March 29th, 2006, 19:12
Smiles,

Look at <http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6260>
I realize this is a post from December, 2005, about Mexico.
But the photos are missing from your Photobucket account.

Cheers,
George

mikelele-old
March 29th, 2006, 20:42
Nope...

Just checked mine and they are all there.

Hope you find your pics. :cheese:

Bob
March 30th, 2006, 05:36
A few months back, Photobucket changed their deal and substantially restricted the number of photos you could store there for free. Possibly what happened is they deleted photos over the limit.

GWMinUS
March 30th, 2006, 07:54
:blackknight:
NO FUN LUNCH!!!

Smiles
March 30th, 2006, 10:22
I deleted the Mexico album a month or so ago.
PhotoBucket had some problems about a year and a half ago, but after they got it sorted out it has been problem-free for me. I pay the 25 buck annual fee for the 'gold" package, and as I use it a lot, it's really a good deal for the extras you get.

Cheers ...

April 19th, 2006, 20:52
.... I will probably wont use that site anymore only maybe for downloading avatars on here. I did put a thread on the site asking what happened to my pictures and it came back with a reply basically saying that it could be in violation of our terms and conditions. Yeah there were a couple of rude pix on there, but nothing illegal. There you go - can go round and round discussing this topic - there are terms and conditions and we must adhere to them. I know what to do in future.

April 20th, 2006, 05:15
... because I'm so gorgeous eh boygeorge! How many pages do I need to write to get you deleted - one word will suffice lol