PDA

View Full Version : long or short time?

Dani69
February 9th, 2009, 01:47
Have u seen this guy yet or just talked.
I would wait and shop around there are 100┬┤s of boys that would jump at the chance of a long time offing.
Look at the eyecandy first then decide.
Most boys might get offed twice a week if they are lucky or the pretty ones prob more.
So long time is a lot more attractive to them,
Good luck.

Narakmak
February 9th, 2009, 02:35
He figures you are a lonely man. He figures you will love him. If you love him, of course, you will give him lots of money. How much. All meals. At least 2000 baht per day, plus bar fine for each day, plus all meals, plus all travel, plus clothes, plus money for relative's baby clothes, plus gold chain, plus money for brothers school fees, Mama's operation, uncle's buffalo, and then he will supply you with his bank account information and you will then wire him a minimum of 15K per month every month when you return home. He hopes to collect 10 others just like you, long time, wire money later. Have a nice vacation. He is in business and if he is any good at it, you will pay. You already know that. You sound like a perfect mark though. He has a cam, he is a nice guy. That is rich. The minute he sniffs you aren't going to pay, he is outta there. Of course, your guy is different. They are all different. He works in a go go bar because he loves to dance and is living on a trust fund.

joe552
February 9th, 2009, 03:21
Have to agree with Narakmak on this one. Wait till you get to LoS, spend a night or two exploring your options, THEN meet the guy if you still want to. No offense intended, but you sound like you have *sucker* written on your forehead. For a first timer, I'd suggest at least looking at the field, even if you don't intend to play the field. I'm not cynical (I hope) and fell in love on my first trip, and had good times, but can't see that happening again.
Wait till you there, then make the decision, but at least wait to see what else is on offer.

Brad the Impala
February 9th, 2009, 03:24
Everything costs in some way in the end. This guy might be the man of your dreams or your nightmares. Don't make a longterm commitment to ANYONE before you arrive, and neither raise your expectations, nor anyone else's that you chat to on the internet, too high.

If the guy, who is working in a gogo bar to sell sex, decides that he would like to give it to you for almost free, you will still have to pay his daily off fee from the bar, unless you want him to lose his job. I suspect that in this scenario, of a long term off, arranged over the internet, the plan might well be to pay it in advance. There would be no rebate if it didn't work out! I suspect that if it didn't work out you would also feel SO guilty at disappointing him that you might offer to help him out financially with his "rent".

Of course the guy could be an angel, who has escaped all the other potential angel lovers in Pattaya, and just be waiting for you.

bing
February 9th, 2009, 03:39
Hi - Brad has the right idea, It is OK to line up your friend, but don't make any pomises till you see and spend time with him. If he is great and you enjoy his company, so much for the good. But if you don't hit if off, don't ruin you vacation by feeling obligated to him. There are lots of guys you will love being with, and guys you will love being with as well. When you find a Thai friend you like, and feel comfortable going to sleep without fear of your property being stolen. Then go for it and let him know you are delighted wth him. If you do find a good guy, it will be your pleasure to do nice things for him. Traveler Jim used to suggest taking your friend to the Dentist for a teeth cleaning, or to the Eye Doctor for a check up. It will be a gift they will remember you for in time to come. Neither of these will break the bank. Also if you find a good guy, stop by and see Mim at NS Travel, she will set up a trip to Rose Garden, or elephant ride or various other neat things. Whatever you do, enjoy your trip. If you don't have a great time, very few will have sympathy for you. It is easier to have a good time in Pattaya than just about any other spot on earth.

February 9th, 2009, 03:51
Hi Kyle,

I will be in Pattaya probably next Sunday. We should meet up!

I met a guy on my last trip and during our first night together, he said he wanted "long time" with me & we played the whole, "how much?" "up to you" game. IHe was fine with 1000 bhat a day, but I payed him 1500 a day & gave him extra cash when I left. We had a terrific time, but as a first time visitor, I'd just look and explore. Later on, you can try the long time experience, because if you find the right guy, it can be a real blast, especially if you are traveling alone. He was exceptionally good company and he knew when I wanted to stay in and when I was anxious to go explore. We laid up in bed and watched movies some nights & others we went dancing or just had nice dinners, played pool. One night we went to a karaoke bar and I sang a terrifically awful rendition of Richard Marx, which he absolutely adored! haha, then he sang me a thai song, which was very cute.

This next trip, I plan to just see what comes up. I feel guilty for not trying to connect with my last long time, but I'd rather just go with the flow & hang out with my friends on this trip.

If I don't run into you, I hope you have a great time!

February 9th, 2009, 05:43
Why would he want to stay with me " long time " when he could earn a lot more if he met a new guy every nt of the week?

Because he's sized you up & expects he will make more out of you than going with a different punter every night.
He's almost certainly got more experience at this than you, remember.

Now you don't really want to mis out on all the nice guys in those gogo bars because of a prior date, do you?

lonelywombat
February 9th, 2009, 06:03
He has a cam, he is a nice guy. That is rich. .

I think you read too much into his camming everyday It does not mean he owns a cam or even a computer

I use the internet shop near Twoguys and almost every computer has a webcam attached for the same cost as the internet

They are just one of dozens of similar shops in Pattaya Not all are private but a number of them do have some HOT shows after bars shut and sunrise Short skirts or shorts and no underwear, seems to be the norm and if they are flashing it on stage, why not for ATM's

yedo111
February 9th, 2009, 07:56
Ok so u heard all the warnings , a boy working in a bar is not the best long time relationship you can have.

Just have some fun while you're there.

Now if you really want a good and long friendship with a boy stay away from the boy bars.
And stay away from Pattaya/Phuket.

I met my long time friend in Chiang Mai , he was a student at the university, with a nice family background and I trust him 100% .

Have a nice vacation!

February 9th, 2009, 08:40
From experience, I agree 100 percent with prior posters. I just returned from BKK where I fell for a not so attractive massage boy that convinced me Bhuda had specifically brought me into his life for long term. Ever bigger tips gave me kaharma points with Bhuda. Damn. A butterfly at heart and searching for freedom, I escaped to Phuket and then Pattaya.

First night in Pattaya, a boy I offed from WWB in 07 saw me and thus the rest of the trip was with him. Damn. Butterfly back in caccoon. Home now, I'm getting text messages - "miss you". Actually, I miss him to but his bedtime show sucks.

Before departure I escaped back to BKK for a few days and bhuda boy moves in for the duration. Damn. He steals my heart and now I'm retuning soon for Sohgham in his village. If I help him build a house maybe budha will see fit to give me more go-go boys to off. This time no long term. Just once, let me be a butterfly.

Scoreboard for 21 days in LOS: 2 long-term without memorable sex, 1/2 dozen happy endings with massage boys, and a few more offs I can't much remember. Scoreboard could have been: 21 Go-Go boys, 21 Happy Endings with massage boys and memories for a lifetime.

A past post on here tells us "Thai boys are like busses: another will come along in 5 minutes". Damn.

I must have SUCKER permanetly tatooed across my heart. Damn. Next time - Short Time.

kjun12
February 9th, 2009, 09:11
Hi Kyle,

Don't let all these guys scare you. But, do be sensible about what you do with these boys. They can be a lot of fun. Just set the limits before it gets out of hand. On the basis of seeing the same boy for more than one or two days you should not have to fork out more than 1000 baht a day plus his "off" fee for the bar he works with. You may get burned if you are not careful but it will not be fatal. Just stop and think over whatever he may attempt to get you to commit to before you do so. Also keep away from gold shops if he tries to get you to one. Most of the bar boys have no sense of value. They will get men to buy them gold whatever and after showing it off to their friends for a couple of days hock it at a pawn show at the first chance. You are accomplishing nothing by buying them expensive gifts. It will be wasted. It is the same with cash.

I will be in Bangkok while you are there. If you want to contact me just tell me. I will privately provide a way for you to contact me.

x in pattaya
February 9th, 2009, 09:26
Now if you really want a good and long friendship with a boy stay away from the boy bars.
And stay away from Pattaya/Phuket.

I met my long time friend in Chiang Mai , he was a student at the university, with a nice family background and I trust him 100% .

I agree with all the warnings. Even if he turns out to be nice, as you start checking out what else is on offer, you may regret getting attached full-time to this one guy.

I disagree with the idea you should necessarily stay away from bar boys and the assumption that Pattaya/Phuket are bad while Chiang Mai is good just because it worked out for one person is ridiculous in the extreme.In any event, it sounds like you are looking for someone or ones to make your holiday enjoyable, not establish a long distance long term relationship.

Presumably you are here for a short-time on holiday and may or may not make regular future visits.
If it's a one-off holiday, then it would be better to off guys by the night. If you find someone you really like, maybe hang onto him for the rest of your holiday. They can be the best tour guides around on top of the usual services. If you expect to come back regularly, you might even plan to see him again, but don't make any financial commitment, and if you start getting a stream of emails or calls asking for money for sick oxen, funerals, or open-heart surgery... move on.

There are plenty of great guys in Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya and maybe even CM, and they can be found in the bars or elsewhere.Just because some boy has decided to try out working in a gogo bar does not mean he's a career prostitute. He may be looking for something more and figures that the bars are the best place to find what he's hoping for ... which might work out for you too. For the time being, go slow.

Enjoy the sex & have fun. Do not let your engine overheat causing you to make any promises or commitments.

Khor tose
February 9th, 2009, 09:48
I sure wish I had know about this message board before I came to Thailand for the first time. Listen Kylemartin, the posters here have given you great advice. This is both a good and a bad thing. It is a good thing because its helps you make informed decisions and avoid some of the pitfalls. It is a bad thing, because if you fail to heed what is great advice you will have no-one to blame except yourself.
I hope you have a great time, and survive to come again (no pun intended).

catawampuscat
February 9th, 2009, 11:40
Your new internet has a 'hideous silicon deformed cock' and 'anal worts.'

You don't know anywhere near enough to make a commitment and you
don't know what you will encounter.
The same boy is doubtlessly communicating with dozens of other farangs
and trying to get them to make foolish commitments but of course,
as a first timer you will need to learn the lessons first hand and make all
the mistakes.
Now, with the internet, the odds of doing something stupid increase greatly
but new guy, you better believe we see boys with a dozen farangs in little windows on their computers all the time and the boys work them for what they can. Amazing how some men can be so desperate and so lonely that they
fall for boys on the internet. Nothing personal here and this is very common.. :cat:

February 9th, 2009, 13:59
I can tell you I have lived in Thailand before, as a Very rich man and a pauper, when I had business problems and stuck here waiting to sell my business, long story, and now I have learnt so much and am comfortable off again, thank god.

I once had two boyfriends friends, who were boys who I had a Father/son/sex relationship,, with one for over 8 years, the other was murdered, but I can tell you they will love you to bits "as a father figure" if you guarantee them at least 500 baht a day security allowance, this is what a Thai boy needs to survive comfortable on, if you pay a thousand, the amount I would always pay my tricks on the side, then this is the bit that makes it fun, but the best bit is with Boy special, when you have sex, you give him 1000 baht tip.

Boys tend to think your rich and foolish, if you start to throw money around on them, giving a long term Guy, 1500 a day is just not necessary, and they loose respect not give it, but if you do, give 500 a day then, if you want to give him a 1000 baht goodbye present a day, when your at the Airport, then if you need to and you think he is taking a liberty with you, fine him, from the final Bonus, after telling him in advance, as they do when they work in Thailand, lateness no show extтАж. then they will respect you, also be firm and loving at the same time, not always say yes to everything he asks for, your have a ball.

But really 500 baht a day is all you need to give them mostly and if your there with only a months stay, a 6000 tip at the end, is what they are expecting.

IтАЩm covering all angles here, so donтАЩt take it out of context, because over the years I have bought 2 Farms, 11 motorbikes, a shop full of Jewelry,, literally hundreds of Mobile phones and it goes on. so you can benifit from my mistakes.

If you do everything with love in your hearts and be sensible with your wallet, make it clear your only keeping him, not his family, his village or anyone else, if he wants further money, for the dead Buffalo and similar tricks, tell him to get a job, but you do pay for food, I love to buy them cloths, they love to go out for the night and opening, New farang type hip cloths, to see there face at the feel or new modern cloths is wonderfulтАж. and all other small travel expenses, but never will it cost a lot more then 1500 a day apart from cloths, I spend a lot on, because that is what I would do for my own son, if I had one, make him look good and feel good, building their self esteem, remember you may be the first guy, who has treated them with self respect, they will either appreciate it, or try to get as much out of you as possible, so stick to the rules, they will soon get the message, your not an easy catch, they know they are onto a good thing, especially after high season after Song Kran and before 15th November.

When to buy if at all, would I buy again:-

A FARM:- NO not unless your going to live there in happy harmony.

A Motor Bike:- In Thailand driving a Motorbike is the easiest way to not only have an accident, but Kill you, when you come regularly to Thailand, your know many guys who are not around, they are more then likely dead, in a motorbike accident. So think carefully about buying it, even if he can work as a motorbike taxi, or travel away from you and your never see him. If you do, say its yours or you rent it ,so you can control when he drives it more .

JEWELERY:- If you really want to buy a special gift, after one year of him being your long time lover and he has been a Gem of a boy, yes buy a 1 baht necklace, for special holidays or birthdays,, rising from 1 baht exchanging to 2,3,4,5, baht necklace, over the years, remembering Tha├пs use gold as a nest egg, for the future and if mother calls (she is the one who gets the money out of the boys, putting the pressure on, wanting money), the mobile is the first to go, saying they lost it, then the jewelery goes, the moment you go for the plane, Remember Gold keeps its price and even goes up in price, less 3% for sales charges.

So have fun with your live in lover and go on trips to Kho Chang, Koh Samui, Chang Mia, Laos, Phuket, Krabbi, Bangkok , and take him with you, if he speaks reasonable English, but the best present you can give him and the only one you should be thinking about is Education, start with English lessons, then see what he is good at Hairdressing to Business management then send him to school/ collages so he has good a trade for his older life/ now your being sensible.

YES, Take him in I find if you click with a boy, you will have a lot of wonderful adventures with him and you will see why they call in Paradise, if you stick to the rules above. Even though most guys like me, who have been coming to Thailand for years, have a different angle of long term live in lovers/companions.

Just remember if they work for a living, from farming to working in a shop, security, motor bike taxi driver, in a proper job, they can earn from 100 to 250 a day, consisting of 8 to 12 hours a day, Remember:-

300 baht a day what they should be able to live on, = 9000 baht per month =
175 pounds GBP
258 USD
200 Euros

500 Baht a day, more than enough to live on basic living = 15000 baht per month
291 Pounds
429 Dollars
333 Euros

1000 baht a day rich living for Tha├пs, = 30,000 baht per month
581 Pounds
858 Dollars per month

1500 a whacko = 45,000 baht a month
871 pounds per month
1287 dollars per month
996 euros per month

Good luck. I hope you got to the bottom of the page, your make it easy, if you take not of the rules, and like me, your be so happy with your live in, long time companions. this can be paradise if you have enough money to live on, like some of the boys here some of the farang are trying to manage of less then enough, but when they think of the alternatives going home to next to nothing even they manage on there small pension, I have lived in Thailand on fresh air and fortunately for me now after a number of High Court cases, now can enjoy a moderately rich life, but the boys have each other to lean on, so like me, when you have good friends and you know who they are, when your down, be good to them, they may be next for your help. thats when you can pay them back.

Dodger
February 9th, 2009, 13:59
Klyemartin...

Nothing but good advice here, although I'll add one more tid bit: Cut this boy off your line now.

Most farangs will tell you that their first trip to LOS was, by far, their most memorable, and that's because they walked off the jet bridge at the Bangkok airport as a full fledged Butterfly and experienced having sex with a multitude of different boys, most of which were right out of their dreams. Don't ruin that opportunity by getting strapped with one boy from the start. Believe me that will come farther down the line when you get more experienced like us...LOL.

A few more tips:

Tip 1,000 baht for a short time, 1,500 baht for an over nighter, 100 baht when you sit with a boy in a bar, 200 baht if you have your hands down his shorts, never more than 100 baht tip for a bar waiter (40 baht if you just had one or two drinks), avoid taking street hustlers back to your room, and if a boy is of questionable age (<18),leave him alone - regardless of the date on his ID card. Don't advertise the fact that this is your first trip, practice saying "no thank you", use a condom, interpret "I love you too much" as meaning "I want your money too much", and don't be shy when you get him back to your room. He won't be.

Play your cards right and you'll have the experience of a life time and will have fallen in love a dozen times over. Then, you'll have to start saving those bucks again, because nothing in the world will stop you from returning. Just ask any of us.

Enjoy

RichLB
February 9th, 2009, 15:09
I agree with all the cautions that have been posted already. There are a couple of additional points, though. As a first time visitor, be aware that this guy will undoubtedly hate many of the things you may want to do. I assume you will want to venture into the go-go bars and see the boys and the shows. Don't forget, this guy works in one and will be bored silly (and maybe even lose some face being seen visiting in them)

Then there's the issue of food. Maybe he's the exception, but almost all the Thai guys I know don't much care for farang food and even if they speak English relatively well they often feel left out dining with a group of farang. I know many farang believe it is a treat to take a guy to a nice restaurant, but my Thai friends report they endure, at best, those experiences. Thai food is delicious, but there will be times when you will hunger for the familiar and the company of other farangs.

I also assume, if you come to Pattaya, you will want to go to the beach. It's true, some of the Thai guys actually enjoy Dongtan beach, but the majority I know don't and only go to please the farang - in spite of what they say. Thais (well, most of them) are deathly afraid of getting tanned and having dark skin. The beach is not a treat for them.

On the other hand, it is nice to share your experiences in Thailand with someone you know. This guy sounds like he is prepared to be more than a sex toy and is willing to be a form of "trip companion". As such he will expose you to some things Thai you might not experience on your own (shopping at a Thai market, Karaoke (I'd rather have root canal), a Thai nightclub, a Thai type eatery, etc.

I'm not even including the joys of being a butterfly and making new seeming conquests in the bars. The other contributers to this thread are quite right when they caution you against underestimating his skills at capturing your heart (and undoubtedly your wallet). It will not be done through a direct request, but through manipulating your desire to please him and escape feeling guilty for letting him down. Just don't delude yourself that making this commitment will be a way of saving some money. It won't be.

The bottom line is to focus on yourself and make sure you enjoy your time here. Thailand is a wonderful place and you deserve to enjoy it all.

ceejay
February 10th, 2009, 03:41
Hi kyle
All of the advice you have been given here is good - I wish I had had some of it when, as a quite recent newbie, I visited Thailand for the first time. Not all of it though - part of the fun, and part of the education, is making your own mistakes. A few extra suggestions:

Budget for offing boys, the same way you budget for hotels, day trips and everything else. It won't work entirely - you will still spend more than you intend, but at least you will be aware of it.

When I go out to the bars, I leave everything in the hotel safe, except for the money I need that night - for shows, drinks, the off fee and the tip for the boy. That saves you fiddling around putting stuff in the hotel safe when you get back, or opening it to get the tip when the boy leaves. 4000 baht should be easily enough.

I usually spread the money around - 20 and 100 baht notes in one pocket, 500 in another, 1000 in another. The clubs and bars are often not well lit, and you are not that familiar with the currency - it stops you handing over a 1000 instead of a 100.

If you off a boy, when you get back to the room, he will want to have a shower - then he will come back wrapped in a towel. You should then shower yourself - even if you have showered half an hour before. Come back in a towel yourself - the towels come off after you hit the bed. Thais generally, including bar boys, are often very modest and do not parade around naked - not even in hotel rooms.

If you plan on taking boys back to your room for the whole night, get some cheap toothbrushes from 7-11, so that you can give him one to use.

Don't give a boy your UK phone number. He will call you after you get home, and with the time difference it is likely to be at some truly ungodly hour in the early morning. I know, I've been there. If you get hooked up with a boy and think you might want to saty in touch, give him an email address. If he insists on the phone ask him for his number, and say you will call him. You may have changed your mind by the time you get home.

And - don't worry. When I first came to Thailand, totally inexperienced and not even knowing someone who had been there, the first night I sat in my hotel room (after an embarrassing and disastrous foray into a gogo bar - I may regale the board with the story one day, when I want to give you all a laugh). Then I found a lovely boy in the Panorama Pub in Boystown, and had a blissful 9 days with him. It's the easiest place in the world to have fun - go for it. :sunny:

February 12th, 2009, 23:05
Kyle, plenty of sound advice - you seem to have sorted out the good, the bad,the stupid and the plainly wierd. Just remember "Keep It Simple" and you will not go far wrong.

Most of the bar boys have no sense of value. They will get men to buy them gold .....It will be wasted. It is the same with cash.

As they get the value back (less 5%) that sounds to me as if they have a very good sense of value!

if you really want a good and long friendship with a boy stay away from the boy bars. And stay away from Pattaya/Phuket.I met my long time friend in Chiang Mai , he was a student at the university, with a nice family background and I trust him 100% .

I'm with 'X' on this one ("I disagree with the idea you should necessarily stay away from bar boys and the assumption that Pattaya/Phuket are bad while Chiang Mai is good just because it worked out for one person is ridiculous in the extreme.In any event, it sounds like you are looking for someone or ones to make your holiday enjoyable, not establish a long distance long term relationship."). This is a simply ludicrous statement for anyone to make, particularly someone who is not even in a long-term live-in relationship themselves.

I once had two boyfriends friends, who were boys who I had a Father/son/sex relationship ...

A "Father/son/sex relationship"??? Wierd.

lo-so
February 12th, 2009, 23:34
If one can get through some of the blather of Cockalicky's post, it finally seemed to display some critical self- reflection and perhaps more of his actual feelings compared to the too oft ramblings about wealth and the indulgent self absorbed comments that he has hitherto so clearly enjoyed displaying.

It was the first time that I struggled through his entire post and there seemed to be a few wise words from a guy that has clearly been through the mill. That having been said I am at at least six sheets to the wind as I compose this, and am therefore perhaps more empathetic to his musings.

February 13th, 2009, 00:03
If one can get through some of the blather of Cockalicky's post..... I am at at least six sheets to the wind as I compose this, and am therefore perhaps more empathetic to his musings.

I think you are. His lengthy mathematics, for example, compares salaries in "a proper job" with how much a working boy needs to be paid - totally meaningless for someone who is not paid a salary and who may only actually get paid once or twice a week.

Shuee
February 13th, 2009, 01:45
well done KMartin you have had some good replies here,
dont be pressurised into anything too long term before you have sampled the goods for at least a few days, after that visit many bars & let you dick do most of the thinking, mine can sniff a good butt out for miles hihihi :bounce:
above all have fun, its your holiday & your money, remember that!

February 13th, 2009, 17:04
[quote="lo-so":208938q3]If one can get through some of the blather of Cockalicky's post..... I am at at least six sheets to the wind as I compose this, and am therefore perhaps more empathetic to his musings.

I think you are. His lengthy mathematics, for example, compares salaries in "a proper job" with how much a working boy needs to be paid - totally meaningless for someone who is not paid a salary and who may only actually get paid once or twice a week.[/quote:208938q3]

I think your fishing in a stagnant Pool to long Goner, I'm talking about a guy, who has a long term boy and pays him a daily amount.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll keep my eye out for you.

February 13th, 2009, 17:22
If one can get through some of the blather of Cockalicky's post, it finally seemed to display some critical self- reflection and perhaps more of his actual feelings compared to the too oft ramblings about wealth and the indulgent self absorbed comments that he has hitherto so clearly enjoyed displaying.

It was the first time that I struggled through his entire post and there seemed to be a few wise words from a guy that has clearly been through the mill. That having been said I am at at least six sheets to the wind as I compose this, and am therefore perhaps more empathetic to his musings.

Thank you lo-so I do appreciate your kind words, if I do seem to come over to you as a blatherer, its only because I have lived a wonderful amazing life, on a roller coaster and met many Interesting people, some you would never believe, as friends and lovers, and visited and lived in many wonderful places. I have now been very rich and very poor, so I can see life from all angles, being poor makes you very humble, more guys should try it, but I cant recommend it, I love my life now, being comfortable, with no stress of having a big business.

Lets here about your life, I would I'm sure find that every interesting also, many guys have a good story to tell.

mj_87-old
February 13th, 2009, 20:45
Sawatdee all.

I will be off on my first trip to Thailand shortly and this site has come in very usefull for a first timer. I have joined another site and for the last 5 weeks I have had daily conversations over the phone with a guy who works in a gogo bar in Pattaya. He seems very nice and his English is pretty good. he wants to stay with me " long time " and I asked him what he wants from me, he said to buy him food now and again and he will also come on trips etc with me if I wished.

Why would he want to stay with me " long time " when he could earn a lot more if he met a new guy every nt of the week?

Now if I was to off someone from a bar I would be paying the fee + the guys tips each time I wanted some fun. surely I will be much better financially staying with the one guy for a week or more and have fun and treat him now and again??

Like I said its my first time so any positve feedback would be appreciated.

Your friend you met on the internet may be hoping you feel obligated to hang out with him and pay him. Who knows.

No one can tell you what to do as everyone should make their own decisions based on their values, preferences etcтАж
I just got back from a 35 day trip to Thailand. I Hung out for a couple of weeks with friends and hooked up with a few of the go go bar/ host bar boys. I met a nice guy at a host bar toward the end of my trip and we spent the last two weeks of the trip together. We went to the beach for a couple of days in a row before we had sex and before he started spending nights with me. I got to know him a bit and he got to know me and it seemed comfortable. My preference is to meet one person and then hang out with them but that is not for everyone.
I gave my friend about 1000 baht a day and then gave him a 3000 baht present when he dropped me off at the airport.

Enjoy yourself тАУ and donтАЩt take advice from strangers !

x in pattaya
February 13th, 2009, 23:11
Enjoy yourself тАУ and donтАЩt take advice from strangers !

So he should ignore your advice to not take advice?

February 14th, 2009, 03:53
The answer, shurely, is "many time"

Smiles
February 14th, 2009, 08:58
" ... Thank you lo-so I do appreciate your kind words, if I do seem to come over to you as a blatherer, its only because I have lived a wonderful amazing life, on a roller coaster and met many Interesting people, some you would never believe, as friends and lovers, and visited and lived in many wonderful places. I have now been very rich and very poor, so I can see life from all angles, being poor makes you very humble, more guys should try it, but I cant recommend it, I love my life now, being comfortable, with no stress of having a big business ... "
A good shrink ~ even a mediocre one ~ would suggest that there is some good degree of transference, and a VERY large degree of self-delusion evident in the fairy story above.
He/she also would probably add that anyone willing to pack that many 'life' cliches into one paragraph and plaster them on the pages of an internet message board loaded down with cynics who can smell the Bullshit Factor from a mile away undoubtedly has lived them only in his dreams.

Go ahead ... call me jealous. It's coming, I know.

Cheers ...

February 14th, 2009, 09:13
Avoid whatever is approved of by the mob, and things that are the gift of chance. Whenever circumstance brings some welcome thing your way, stop in suspicion and alarm ...They are snares. ... we think these things are ours when in fact it is we who are caught. That track leads to precipices; life on that giddy level ends in a fall.тАЭ - Seneca

It is pleasant at times to play the madman.

Seneca ! :flower:

February 14th, 2009, 22:29
I think your fishing in a stagnant Pool to long Goner, I'm talking about a guy, who has a long term boy and pays him a daily amount.

So of no relevance to the actual question asked, then?

.....many guys have a good story to tell

Now that I'll agree with 100%!!!

Smiles, I think you've got it spot on (as you often do) but why have you singled out someone who merely managed to be the head of a British Civil Service Department when only in his 30's and semi-literate, when at the time everyone else in a similar position was at least 20 years older and educated at Eton and Oxford (or the like), for such a critique? After all, aren't we surrounded by the world's leading statisticians, research scientists and law-enforcement personnel, the super-rich and the hyper-intelligent, not to mention the entire crew of the first successful gay manned space mission to Mars?

February 15th, 2009, 15:02
" ... Thank you lo-so I do appreciate your kind words, if I do seem to come over to you as a blatherer, its only because I have lived a wonderful amazing life, on a roller coaster and met many Interesting people, some you would never believe, as friends and lovers, and visited and lived in many wonderful places. I have now been very rich and very poor, so I can see life from all angles, being poor makes you very humble, more guys should try it, but I cant recommend it, I love my life now, being comfortable, with no stress of having a big business ... "

A good shrink ~ even a mediocre one ~ would suggest that there is some good degree of transference, and a VERY large degree of self-delusion evident in the fairy story above.

Go ahead ... call me jealous. It's coming, I know.

Cheers ...

Dont have to call you jealous, its obvious you know you are, and called it to yourself, but It is all true, and until you can prove its not, you should apologize. just because you have lived a cocooned life in the Wilds of Canada and as it would seem, by your ramblings, your Honeymoon period is over and the cracks are beginning to show in Hu Hin, dont get bitter, It does not mean others have not lived a very full wonderful life, I can give proof of my past, by many friends I have living in Pattaya and those who come every few months, who I have know over 35 years and we all go out to diner every Monday night, when we are in town, I hope you can prove your Blatherings.