PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Part IX: A Night At The Flesh Pits of Bangkok

Rush, Yet Again
February 5th, 2009, 07:46
Noom, my bar boy friend and current love of my life, and I had spent the day surprising each other with quick excursions around Bangkok to places where the other guy had not been. It was now night and (technically) my turn up to bat. Now, if you donтАЩt think I love this guy (who is unfortunately straight but fortunately gives great head) then you explain my choice for the evening . . .

Jumping on the BTS we made our way over to the Asoke station and then a quick walk down the street and around the corner to Soi Cowboy. The grin on NoomтАЩs face was so wide I thought it must hurt. Now for those of you who are clueless, Soi Cowboy is the straight guysтАЩ version of Soi Twilight (well one of them) promising cheap beer and tons of raunch. And lots and lots and lots of, gulp, pussy. I figured weтАЩd wander down the street to check out the scene (and give me a chance to pick out the safest looking bar) but hetro-boy zeroed in on the first open doorway that afforded a glimpse of naked female flesh.

Now hereтАЩs a dilemma, which I think could only arise in Thailand. You are with your straight boyfriend (whom you will end the evening with naked in bed) at a straight go go bar filled with naked women performing unspeakable sexual acts on unsuspecting vegetables, small animals, and ping pong balls. Said boyfriend is obviously excited, both mentally and physically. So do you then reach over and rub his hard little nipples? Reach down and stroke his raging erection? I mean this is Bangkok! No one is going to give a damn!

Well as tempting as both of those options were, I reined in my natural impulses and decided to let the boy have his fun for the evening. Then manned up and waved the bitch Noom was ogling over to sit with us. Sitting down, she of course ignored the Thai stud with the bulge in his pants and promptly grabbed the old (rich) falangтАЩs hand and placed it on her tits. Which along with the disappointed look on NoomтАЩs face caused me to dissolve into a fit of laughter. Not the reaction sheтАЩd been expecting.

Noom wailed, тАЬNooooooo, he gay!тАЭ which only added to her confusion. So I fell back on my version of Thai: waved a hundred baht note at her, pointed at Noom, and said, тАЬBe nice to the boy.тАЭ

Complete understanding on her part, she turned her attention over to Noom and the two happily chatted away in Thai while he played with her tits. Well the scent of money was in the air and we were soon joined by another girl who saw both cash and an available customer when she looked at me. Noom did the тАШhe gayтАЩ thing again and his new friend added some explanatory notes in Thai which my new friend decided to ignore with the comment, тАЬNo problem. He cuteтАЭ.

Awwwwwww. So, drinks all around. NoomтАЩs friend is giving him a handjob through his pants. Mine is doing the Where-You-From-Where-You-Stay thing that evidently transcends gender when it comes to BangkokтАЩs go go bars. Both girls are only wearing skimpy little g string thong things. NoomтАЩs in heaven. And IтАЩm thinking, what the hell, nipples are nipples and when am I ever going to have a set of the female ones stuck in my face again? Time to experiment. IтАЩm not going to get graphic here, some of you are probably all ready feeling squeamish. And they were after all, only tits.

So I gotta tell you. There are big differences between the gay go go bar and straight go go bar experience in Bangkok (besides the obvious one). First, beer is 80 baht. No, really. And the atmosphere is completely different. Usually at the gay places the customers are for the most part quiet and totally focused on the naked male flesh on display. They drink, smoke if it is allowed, fend off the pushy mamasan, but generally sit in quiet reverence while they stare at the naked guys. And the boys stand on stage staring into the mirror trying to convince themselves they are not standing buck ass naked in front of a bunch of aging falang.

At the straight bars, the girls on stage actually dance! No, really! And the customers are rowdy, laughing, bouncing nubile young Thai girls around on their laps; getting shit-faced drunk because the beer is cheap and generally having a grand old time. And the girls, who may be faking their enjoyment much as they will fake their orgasm later that night, laugh, smile, and have fun too. I hate to admit it, but the straight go go bars are actually more fun. One night out and IтАЩd be addicted to them . . . if theyтАЩd just get rid of the damn women!

To be fair, when it comes to тАШshowtimeтАЩ well, as bad as some of the gay shows are there is always a hint of gay sensibility in the production whereas the straight shows seem to revolve around the question of how many different things can we think of to do with a pussy. And PETA members should avoid these shows at all costs (seriously).

So before you ask: no, I did not pay the girl to fuck Noom that night. My limit was big tips, drinks, and fondling to his heartтАЩs desire. And IтАЩm neither stupid nor totally unselfish . . . guess who was extremely horny, hard, and willing to go just a bit further than normal when we got into bed that night?

Hehehehehehehe.

CoffeeBreak
February 5th, 2009, 11:44
Rush writes in an earlier report:

"And then(Noom) introduced me to each as his boyfriend (many smiles). Which I only mention because it goes to show how little our Western values of gay and straight hold in Thai society."

But then in this report when in a girl bar this beloved Noom shouts out:

Noom wailed, тАЬNooooooo, he gay!тАЭ

Yet another contradiction.
Amazing the amount of bullsh*t people can spout out.

(Note to other members here:
Ask yourselves why most will not take their Thai b/f's into a girl bar?)

Don't you realise Rush that more likely than not Noom actually despises you.
Be fun to hear when soon you will being asked to pay out considerably more money to the scam artist than you are paying already.

catawampuscat
February 5th, 2009, 13:55
Rush, welcome to the club.. You have a stalker, a lurker who will nitpick
your postings and after intensive study find a point or two where there
is a possible contradiction or lord forbid, you perform an act outside
of the stalker's p/c limitations.
Like Rush wrote, tits are tits, nipples are nipples and touching or even sucking a nipple of either gender is not going to change the world or even ones sexual orientation.
It is all about having a good time and fun fun fun.

I have done the girlie bar thing with straight boys, who know how
to make a gayman very happy and can do it all.. I recall one broad assed
overage lady who thought I was her meal ticket.. After non stop persistence
and trying not to be a wet blanket, I declined her offer to buy her a drink and suggested she would be better off leaving with a 100B. tip.. It worked and
it will be my last time in a girlie bar with a boy but it was an experience..
Whoops, I misstated the truth there.. I did go into another girlie go go when
a boy I knew was a waiter/doorman and while this was less gross than the Patpong bar, it reminded me that this is not my scene and not for me.. Same same for kareoke bars but that is another story..

Unsolicited advice to Rush: put the silly stalker on your foe list and ignore.. As many many here are known to say, 'don't feed the trolls' and that also works for the stalkers. :cat:

February 5th, 2009, 17:02
Great story. I loved it.
But for me the comfort zone sticks with Boyz Town.
Sounds like a great relationship you have with Noom. I never cease to be amazed withThai boys. On a recent trip, I found my feelings of love developing for BS, but I know down deep he must be straight. But what a sweetheart, and his desire to do whatever to make me happy. Only in Thailand.
Good writing .. thanks for the read.

thrillbill
February 5th, 2009, 18:11
Don't you realise Rush that more likely than not Noom actually despises you.
Be fun to hear when soon you will being asked to pay out considerably more money to the scam artist than you are paying already.

CoffeeBreak...I think some guys can be both, "bi" as we call it. I can totally see how Noom can enjoy the company of Rush (yes, being treated like a king help$)...enjoy male sex; yet, enjoy woman. It doesn't mean that he is being "despised"-where in the H do you get that?

(I think CoffeeBreak is jealous. I bet CB has never had a decent friendship with a Thai fellow.) :salute:

Rush, Yet Again
February 5th, 2009, 21:04
Rush,

Unsolicited advice to Rush: put the silly stalker on your foe list and ignore.. As many many here are known to say, 'don't feed the trolls' and that also works for the stalkers. :cat:

Thanks Cat. Good advice and I've put that malicious jerk on my foe list. It just makes me sad to run across disagreeable people like Coffee Break who are so miserable with their dismal little life that they feel the need to try and drag others down into their cesspool of misery. On the plus side, I'm an inquisitive person by nature so his ranting has sent me off to see what the state of affordable psychotherapy is in Thailand.

February 5th, 2009, 21:12
Loved your report. A friend of mine owns a Gay Kareoke joint in Phuket. After the working girls finish work at the girlie bars in Patong, they find their way down to the Karaoke and many off the boys there for dancing and more. Only in Thailand where working girls off working boys.

Life is filled with little moments Rush, just enjoy it. Don't think, don't analyse just relax lest you be accused of THINKING TOO MUCH!

February 5th, 2009, 22:15
Thanks for posting! It reminds me of the time I dragged my straight friends to a gay gogo in Patpong. One particular night, the show we went to involved a thirty-five y/o thai fucking a very unattractive tranny. They were completely disgusted, lol. When the boys started working the room, they left like a fire had broken out.

Personally, I love the girly bars. In fact, I visit Nana Plaza more than any other area in Bangkok. The girly bars are definitely much more fun to sit in. The girls dance while on stage and seem to be having a great time. They are without doubt friendlier than the thai boys. They come over and sit on your lap, grope you and persuade you to bar fine them.

They lady boy bar at Nana Plaza takes the cake for me. The worker/customer ratio is 50-1! :cheers:

February 6th, 2009, 11:06
...Now hereтАЩs a dilemma, which I think could only arise in Thailand. ....

But Rush, why stop there? Take a trip to Nana Plaza and go to Cascades or Cassanova. They got "girls" that are fun for the whole family - tits for Noom, cock for you. All on the same body!

February 6th, 2009, 13:01
[It just makes me sad to run across disagreeable people like Coffee Break who are so miserable with their dismal little life that they feel the need to try and drag others down into their cesspool of miseryI find it amazing the number of people who can make inferences like this based on handful of posts. I always assume it's nothing more than a scream of pain realising that someone, somewhere isn't taking the poster 100% seriously. Coffee Break seems merely to be yanking your string and based on that sort of reaction he has well and truly succeeded. By the way, isn't "fleshpots" the usual way of describing such places, rather than "flesh pits"? http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fleshpot

CoffeeBreak
February 6th, 2009, 13:20
[It just makes me sad to run across disagreeable people like Coffee Break who are so miserable with their dismal little life that they feel the need to try and drag others down into their cesspool of miseryI find it amazing the number of people who can make inferences like this based on handful of posts. I always assume it's nothing more than a scream of pain realising that someone, somewhere isn't taking the poster 100% seriously. Coffee Break seems merely to be yanking your string and based on that sort of reaction he has well and truly succeeded. By the way, isn't "fleshpots" the usual way of describing such places, rather than "flesh pits"? http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fleshpot

Thank you homintern.
At least you have some intelligence.......
:sunny:

February 6th, 2009, 15:46
At least you have some intelligence.......I wouldn't get too carried away - many will dispute that conclusion

neddy3
February 7th, 2009, 16:31
Well, thanks for the post Rush.
An enjoyable read, and a story about another scene for most of us.
Ignore the critic.

The story didn't persuade me to go try a place like Soi Cowboy, guess I'm too locked-into boys. But I have formed the impression from walking past the open doors of lady bars that they seem to be fun places.

DamienZ
February 7th, 2009, 18:05
Thanks for a very enjoyable and amusing read. However, kenc's post rips don't you think? :study:

Cees-Holland
February 12th, 2009, 22:32
Like your previous Trip Reports, very nice and funny to read.
I hope you will share many more adventures :thumbright: