PDA

View Full Version : Computer Knowledge

foodforthought
February 5th, 2009, 02:34
Is there anyone out there that could help me please. I have been trying to download music from You Tube, but unfortunately I do not have the computer knowledge to be able to do it. I would very much appreciate if someone could tell me how to do it.

February 5th, 2009, 05:53
Is there anyone out there that could help me please. I have been trying to download music from You Tube, but unfortunately I do not have the computer knowledge to be able to do it. I would very much appreciate if someone could tell me how to do it.

do you have realplayer? if so you should get a pop up asking if you want to download the video.

If you dont have/want realplayer get firefox with the download helper plug in - it will download the vids for you.

elephantspike
February 5th, 2009, 07:12
Funy timing, I just happened to download this before I noticed this thread:

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm

You download the program onto your pc. It's a free download.

To use it you just paste the url of the youtube video you want to download into the box. You can put in a whole list of urls for different videos at once. You can select what format you want to save the video file as (mp4, AVI, or FLV) and where to save it on your computer. Then click the download button and wait for it to download. If you save it as mp4, you can play it on your ipod and amaze and impress your friends.

yedo111
February 5th, 2009, 08:00
You can also try this link , it converts any youtube video so you can save your favourites .

You Tube ripper (http://www.ripzor.com/youtuberipper.html)

bing
February 5th, 2009, 13:02
Thanks so much for asking the question,, I have yearned to download from You Tube and other places, but am not too savey on these matters. I have leaned to download now and stayed up past my bed time downloading many of my favorites. Try typing in "Broken Hearted Woman" by Jessica Jay which is my favorite version. I was able to hear a few other people singing it too. Faye Wong does a nice take on it as well. It was very popular in gogo bars for dancing years ago and is stil my favorite Thai song. If you go to the Rose Garden and watch the elephant show, the elephants dance to 'Broken Hearted Woman". I'm glad you asked the question.

foodforthought
February 5th, 2009, 14:58
I would just like to say a big thank you to you all I can now do it. Thank you :thumbright: :thumbleft: