PDA

View Full Version : Photo report from Mr Super Model 2009

Patexpat
February 2nd, 2009, 17:22
Thought you guys who prefer the more muscled type of guy might appreciate a few photos from the Wild West competition last week ... great fun but in Thai style was dragged out far too long!

Have more pix if anyone is interested ..

[attachment=3:25hgcltg]DSCF0055.jpg[/attachment:25hgcltg]

[attachment=2:25hgcltg]DSCF0146.jpg[/attachment:25hgcltg]

here are the final 5:
[attachment=1:25hgcltg]DSCF9892.jpg[/attachment:25hgcltg]

[attachment=0:25hgcltg]DSCF0178.jpg[/attachment:25hgcltg]

Enjoy ....

February 2nd, 2009, 21:34
Oh my, oh my....

Any idea whether these are "working boys" from Wild West bar itself or outside talent who came just for the contest?

Yes, I want more pics. How?

February 3rd, 2009, 08:37
With respect to the second pic, any update on recent fire drills and the location of the nearest fire exit? Are they well lit?

x in pattaya
February 3rd, 2009, 10:17
Oh my, oh my....

Any idea whether these are "working boys" from Wild West bar itself or outside talent who came just for the contest?

Almost certainly the latter, as would be true for most of these contests. Nothing like this on offer whenever I've been there. Possible exception would be the fire eater.

Similarly, when they had the grand opening for Crystal (which has since imploded & died) they imported beef that was neither offable nor ever seen again.

Patexpat
February 3rd, 2009, 11:12
X is mostly correct - there was one entrant from WWB itself, the rest a mix of boys from other bars (mostly the Thai owned bars) and some freelancers - there were a number of familiar faces in the overall lineup ...

BTW not much point me posting more pix on here - the whole lineup can be seen at http://www.wildwestboyspattaya.com/pictures.php