PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Part VII: Back to Bangkok & The Bars

Rush, Yet Again
February 2nd, 2009, 09:11
Missed me?

Yeah, right.

Anyway . . .

Back in Bangkok again and reunited with Noom, my bar boy friend and current love of my life. And back at the Rose Hotel - wasnтАЩt that impressed three weeks ago with the place, but it was a cheap way to leave some luggage in Bangkok and avoid Air AsiaтАЩs exorbitant excess baggage fees. RoomтАЩs about the same though the shower is a bit cleaner this time (that would be less mold growing along the grout lines). Breakfast is so uninspired weтАЩve started going down the street to Kafe something or other instead. But IтАЩm getting ahead of myself . . .

When I left Bangkok and Noom I headed to Penang for a few days. Great island for a short visit. You can spend hours wandering the historical streets of George Town, while away the day laying on any of the numerous beaches . . . and the people are extremely friendly. Sex is plentiful, just post on Gay Romeo and youтАЩll have more guys contacting you than you have time for (and not one wanted money!)

My next stop was Bali, a beautiful island filled with pimps and whores. Yeah, I know, IтАЩm suppose to talk about what a magical experience Bali is, but geeze! You canтАЩt walk down the street without being offered a massage. Your тАШno thanksтАЩ reply is answered with, тАЬyoung girlтАЭ. Cringe. No reply. тАЭYoung boy?тАЭ

Like Penang, your mail box on Gay Romeo will quickly fill in Bali. Most I wouldnтАЩt fuck with your dick. But there were a surprising number of hot studs, several of whom werenтАЩt looking for cash. A dinner out and a night in a nice hotel seemed to be enough to please. When I get some time IтАЩll post more about both places in the proper forum but better move on with the Bangkok portion of this story before this post gets sent off to the hinterlands.

So my big quandary as we touched down in bangkok was whether to give Noom a call or take yet one more night off and visit with Nut from Tawan instead, or maybe hit some other bar and experience a bit more variety. Decisions, decisions. Stupid me! Like it was up to me anyway! I checked in to the hotel and within an hour Noom was in the lobby calling up to my room. Seems heтАЩd been checking daily for my arrival at the hotel. So we had a nice reunion, cleaned up, and headed off to Soi Twilight for the night.

Noom works at Hot Male. Obviously IтАЩd been there. And I wanted to try some of the other bars on the soi, so after dinner at Dicks we headed up the stairs at X-Size. Where I quickly learned it would have been disastrous ditching Noom for the night and hitting the other bars by myself. WeтАЩd barely walked in before Kim, who used to be a captain at Future (where Noom also used to work) appeared. And the manager of X-Size is another ex Future captain . . . so IтАЩd have been busted royally and Noom would have been quite upset. Disaster avoided, we settled in for the show.

I was rather surprised by both the quantity and quality of the guys at X-Size. Probably 3 to 4 dozen were working that night (in the middle of the week) and there appeared to be a nice selection for all tastes. One was a pre-op tranny with rosebud tits - something IтАЩd not seen on stage before. Plenty of the boy-next-door types, and several with nicely developed bodies. Maybe not to TawanтАЩs standard, but definitely on the muscled side. There were probably a half dozen IтАЩd have considered taking off with me if I wasnтАЩt already attached - a higher percentage than IтАЩd found on this trip at any of the other places.

They started their show with a couple of guys naked and hard in the shower тАШtankтАЩ at the right of the stage who sucked and grouped each other before another naked couple took the main stage. These guys each slowly put on a pair of white pantyhose and white gloves and then danced about the stage. Mmmmm, a strip show in reverse. Well, at least it was different. As there were only 2 other customers in the bar, it was a short show though several of the following acts were humorous because one or two of the guys in each act was obviously a fill-in and had no idea what he was suppose to be doing. A lot of laughing, and quite enjoyable. Noom tells me this bar does not fine their boys for not showing for work in order to encourage a larger number of boys to work their stable. He approved greatly of this approach.

Kim had also recently been in Chiang Mai and whipped out a business card for P.J.тАЩs Guesthouse. Noom responded by whipping out his business card from The Montri and won that round based on room rate for the night (Montri being cheaper and for some reason thereby placing first). Kim talked about taking a Tuk Tuk around town and Noom played riding the 20 baht bus about winning another round (where IтАЩd thought a the private car and driver would be the higher play . . . stupid falang!) It was quite amusing watching the two try and best each other over their respective trips.

We hit Future Boys next, which I really donтАЩt think has much of a future. Had maybe twenty guys working and a total of six customers at showtime, which included Noom and me and an older Asian gent who was fast asleep. They started their show with a ladyboy act, the ladyboy being a rather skaggy bitch IтАЩve seen walking the soi for the last year or two. More boy than lady though she does try. And she was followed by another ladyboy wearing a much too short skirt since sheтАЩd forgotten to tuck herself away. Every time she twirled her dress rose up to reveal a rather large bulge in her panties. I donтАЩt think it was suppose to be a comedy act, but Noom and I both were laughing uproariously (I never claimed to be a nice guy). And then yet another ladyboy act, this one was suppose to be funny and involved one of the guys dressed as a monk. Yawn. Finally got around to some real men, naked, hard, sucking and fucking - but the whole thing was uninspired and I understood why the old Asian guy across from us opted for a nap instead.

So much for the bar scene on my first night back in Bangkok. Back to the hotel; another romp between the sheets, and then a full nightтАЩs sleep (there is a benefit to Thai bar boys wanting to sleep in until the early afternoon!)

So after fucking myself silly in Malaysia and Indonesia for three weeks, am I still in love with Noom? Well, yeah. I am. HeтАЩs hot. But that part is more lust than love. And heтАЩs incredibly sweet. I mentioned in a previous post that he is now тАШHinduтАЩ because he has adopted Garneesh as his personal god (evidently the elephant god is a quick source of money for his devotees). While I was away he shopped around and bought me a Garneesh statue. I was touched that heтАЩd bought me a gift and that it was something that meant a great deal to him. Typical of his nature. And though it may fall more in the realm of lust than love . . . knowing how much I love looking at his body, and though he is typically Thai in not feeling comfortable laying about naked, in the morning when we wake up if he is sporting major wood heтАЩll uncover himself and lay there exposed, showing off. Big grin on my part and a great way to start the day!

catawampuscat
February 2nd, 2009, 11:01
good and hot report.. I was getting lost on some of the earlier travelogue
stuff but for some reason, the sex and the bars keep my undivided attention.
I look forward to rush's trip report outside Thailand but hope rush won't waste too much time delving into the touristy aspects, imho anyway.

I am pleased to see more and more posters posting their experiences,
even those who cut and paste them from other sources.

Rush has an edgy style and takes no prisoners and is a refreshing change from some of the overly p.c. types who think is it all about 'mutual love' between
18 y.o. and 80 y.o. men. (granted, an extreme exaggeration, but I didn't want to offend anyone, as some of my friends/acquaintances take these things personally and none are over 75y.o.)
btw, if you are worried about what to send your darling for Valentine's Day, cash is best. He really doesn't want that designer shirt or the cashmere sweater... :cat:

February 2nd, 2009, 12:42
"Rush, Yet Again" is one of the best writers on this blog/forum. His style is modern/current with a little bit of take no prisoners. Funny, sexy and honest, he's definitely got MY attention. More please Mr. Rush.

A Secret Fan