PDA

View Full Version : GC Reopened

February 2nd, 2009, 03:21
Whilst talking with an acquaintance last week, it was reckoned that Robert, former owner of the Gentlemen's Club, has re-opened an establishment in the same area of town. Can anyone either confirm or refute this? Same flavour as the old GC, or something different?

Thanks

February 2nd, 2009, 04:10
Gentlemen's Club has reopened at the same place but is now a open fronted Beer Bar and not a Go Go Bar anymore. I walked past frequently at Christmas and the New Year but didn't visit. The original owner, Robert, (Swiss?) was sitting outside each time I went past so I assume he's still running it.

February 2nd, 2009, 18:30
I should have added that the For Sale sign is still up so I assume that this reopening might not be for long.

Marsilius
February 2nd, 2009, 20:42
I'm not quite sure what sort of person - other than a complete exhibitionist - would want to be seen sitting outside GC with a bevy of that establishment's typically very young looking boys. After all, it's right alongside a lot of girlie establishments with the usual sort of clientele that they attract...

francois
February 2nd, 2009, 23:55
I'm not quite sure what sort of person - other than a complete exhibitionist - would want to be seen sitting outside GC with a bevy of that establishment's typically very young looking boys...

Have you observed this personally since the change from go-go bar to open front host bar ? Or is your remark based on past experience?