PDA

View Full Version : Its NEWS to Me?

February 1st, 2009, 21:55
Well what a most amazing coincidence, not only Has Stuart Sold TwoGuy Bed and Breakfast Guest house to Johnny.B, who is an old hand at B&B having had one not to far away before, he is keeping the best things about it the same gay chat, Good food and good prices, he will also keep up the same standards and more, the very strange thing is, on the same last day Yesterday, also MONTY (The Previous owner} has had his last day, at Monty.s SHOW BAR and from what a couple of Customers said to me, last night, its going to be nothing like the old Monty's again, but there again how could it be Monty is tough act to follow.

On my way past Monty's last night, I was on my way to have dinner with friends at a most wonderful Cafe Restaurant in Jomtiem Complex, I think if you like English cooking, cooked pleasingly not to stodgy and more like fine dinning, you will need to get here early, as its getting a well known secret it is getting harder to find a table.

Oh what is it called Cafe' Ritz..... reservations:- 087-912-9108 413/103 moo 12 jomtien complex

You have my favorite Steak and Suit Pudding, I started with the Minestrone Soup and finished with my favorite Apple pie and thick custard but you do have to ask the chef owner Mr. John for the custard. they also have all the Roasts and Rabbit to mention a few or if you like a nice trifle your be happy to.

Try it your be pleased you did but a word of warning, I did hear that if you make a negative comment to the Chef /owner, he is quite likely to say please leave and don't come back, as he knows what he is producing is some of the best in town and I agree with him, but if its constructive criticism he is all ears.

While we are talking about Jomtien Complex, one of the Partners of the new VENUE came and chatted, { its that type of place, where you meet friends, you have not seen in a while and I did seem to know many there, as the word is getting out slowly}, he came to say, he was well on time with the new VENUE Hotel Show bar, and he is so tired with all the work involved, even though he is use to it, he has had one of the best Hotels in Blackpool and was the guiding Light behind many of the dancing Shows of the old ICON, so I think we are all in for a lot of Supreme surprises, I for one, am looking forward to the ALL NEW VENUE COMPLEX HOTEL SHOW BAR, and SWIMMING POOL With a Japanese Spar. help Needed.....if you know of any HANDSOME HUNKS, PLEASE LET HIM or me, know pictures please... AS HE IS LOOKING TO TRAIN SOME, FOR THE SHOW BAR, THIS IS GOING TO BE A MAN/ BOY BAR/ NOT LADY BOY... SO BE WARNED.

We are going to be spoilt for choice with Good Gay Hotels, because Just over the Road from PAGODA restaurant is going to be built a Brand New 24 Bedroom Gay Hotel, name to be yet finalized, its so new, but with this Hong Kong Based Company, Money is No Object.

A Good tit bit I have for you. is that not only have the 2 Gay businesses as above just been sold, But also SAWATDEE GO GO BAR in Soi Pattayaland one, just been sold for over 3 million and this is another profit making venture for Noi and at dinner Friday night, told me he is looking to find another, Go Go bar in Sunee Plaza after the trial with Villa Rouge, did not go at all well and he has pulled out of the total purchase of it, don't tell anyone, but the Music Bar, next door to Nice Boys and Forrest Bar, is the one he has got his eyes on.

I also hear from the boss of Tom Yum, he is now next week finally got the Go ahead to get some nice boys for his upstairs old Ozone bar after a problem with his Partner and misunderstanding with the police now sorted out.

Last but not least if any of you are joining us up the River Kwai all night River Cruise with 60 boys from all the bars and Up to Now only 12 farangs I'm sure as It was last time, going to be heaven, as we all wish it will be, a Roman orgy, is going to be the theme Ill see you on board the Boat, by the way Good Boys bar, will be closed on the 3rd February for the trip.

[This is private information about an individual who does not wish for the details of his private life to be discussed publicly- Can you blame him?- E.S]

Plus Super Queen around the corner is now going up for rent again at a cheap rent and with the Pool Bars on offer at a knock down Price, so many things you can make money with in Pattaya if you want to mix business with Pleasure.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Don't worry, I'm keeping my eye out for you, if you have any Info or want any, contact me on:- cockalicky@gmail.com

thrillbill
February 1st, 2009, 22:38
mmmmmmmm Why doesn't this gossip columnist buy the Corner Bar if it is such a good thing in Sunee Plaza? :study:

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2009, 23:33
Edited by author, who has regained his senses and will not play with the village idiot/sociopath and hopes the moderators will once again come to their senses and take appropriate actions.. :cat:

February 2nd, 2009, 01:29
... almost the same as in a beer bar setting except shirt less, so sort of an in between scenario.. what do you guys think of this concept? :scratch:I've long thought that a go-go bar with all the boys in school uniform would be a winner with some people

dab69
February 2nd, 2009, 02:50
could be a hot day on the River Kwai.
hope somebody repeats this when I can return

February 2nd, 2009, 06:38
Last but not least if any of you are joining us up the River Kwai all night River Cruise with 60 boys from all the bars and Up to Now only 12 farangs I'm sure as It was last time, going to be heaven, as we all wish it will be, a Roman orgy, is going to be the theme.Where can I get more details?

Smiles
February 2nd, 2009, 08:55
" ... I've long thought that a go-go bar with all the boys in school uniform would be a winner with some people ... "
Good idea. That'll go over well with some of the knee-jerk members here.
Do you like the brown shorts or the blue shorts ... or should it be a mixture of the two? (Start a poll?)

Cheers ...

February 2nd, 2009, 10:59
There are go-go girl bars with this theme.

catawampuscat
February 2nd, 2009, 11:15
I had the misfortune to go on a River Kwai cruise filled with bar boys from Pattaya.
It was a nightmare of non stop very loud music, tons of lady boys
and no place for nookie, except the primitive toilets.
One or two of the farangs had rooms as they were part of the organizing team.

The ride back and forth from the River Kwai was pure hell too and in a disco
bus..The bus only stopped to buy more liquor/cigarettes and of course, that was when the boys remembered the old farangs stupid enough to be on the bus.
The boys only wanted to dance and smoke cigarettes, gamble and play cards all night and hang out with their friends/ladyboys.. They had zero interest in the farangs and you better believe there was no orgy except in the fantasy mind of some farangs. The lady boys combed each other's hair and put on makeup and studied little mirrors when they weren't playing cards. There must have been two dozen cards games going on and it looked liked the dealers went home with all the baht..

The trip I describe was over a King's birthday a few Decembers ago and was my first and last time cruising with the boys and expecting an orgy. I even brought a few boys with my as my guest and only saw them for moments when they needed more money to gamble or needed a break from dancing and hanging with their friends..
Reality bites, but there is no fool like an old fool and you better believe that these boys are on holiday and that means they don't have to
work us and with all their friends watching, it is a dead zone for old farangs.. :cat:

February 2nd, 2009, 11:44
Yes your right on Miss Cat , thats why I go on these Private Raft trips with an air condition bedroom.

This is I can assure you, is going to be as the last one was, well organized and none of the total lack of Interest, as per the Club type of outings, they use to organize for the Bar boys on the Kings Birthday from dream Boys.... This guy makes sure we get the pick of all we want and we do, its not only bar Boys, its many others who are related or friends or the Bar boys, and farangs, all paid for by a Good friend from Brussels, who use to be a Partner of now desest Peter of Crazy Pub, but in the Hotel. no one pays for anything. apart from the Guys you want, of course their not free, last time we parked by the side of a Monks Boat, for the night, early in the morning they were all chanting, I looked out of the window and thought I was in heaven, about 30 young Monks were swimming naked, in the water and the older Monks were all chanting, they Knew we were there for Man fun and some I think would have cum over to us, as they were all teasing us through the early part of the night, when the older Monks retied for bed, but were told to stay where they were.

I can tell you it was all so amazing I can still think about it now and get a nice feeling, but I'm sure if you had to sleep on the floor and did not organize your self to pay one of the nice guys to accommodate you, it would have been hell.

As you say we do go on a Disco Bus, but I will be following them in my car, with a few friends, but I did go on the bus last time and it was great fun, but really only for the young at heart?

We also have an amazing XXX show evening, as you can imagine miles from any where, no one but us to see....and fabulous Kings Banquet on the last night, I wont go into details, but I can assure you its better then anything your see in any Bar in Thailand, the only problem is, we the farangs are expected to put money in the Pot for prizes Ok but also participate with a show ourselves.... and that alone can be most fun ever, so if your a good friend of Erwin or Nui of Bad Boys, try to get yourself invited, if not may be next time.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
Don't worry, I'm keeping my eye out for you and Ill be telling you anything I dare to tell, so much happening, so if your wanting info let me know, if you know of anything Interesting, I can print, contact me soon, till next time, by for now? cockalicky@gmail.com

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 2nd, 2009, 21:12
... almost the same as in a beer bar setting except shirt less, so sort of an in between scenario.. what do you guys think of this concept? :scratch:I've long thought that a go-go bar with all the boys in school uniform would be a winner with some people

well you would , wouldn't you ! But if you think you are going to be able to slip in in that tatty old school uniform that you wear around some of Bangkok's more notorious bogs your'e in fo a shock.

Yes I think I'd like to know just exactly what this River Kwai boat is like first before I purchase a first class passage.

Not that I'm questioning cockalicky's info but the last time I went on a boat cruise..I believe it was with LMTU who promised the Love Boat ..and it was like the Voyage Of The Damned !

It all sounded so wondeful beforehand..but on and on we went past every wonderful golden sandy beach island until we got to a dreadful coral rocky outcrop ..where we were flung overboard by a burly crew member. Meanwhile every Thai boy was throwing up from sea sickness so they were out of the action...feet shredded from the coral, mobile phones dropped in the sea and the only company a flock of seagulls an 2 burly drunken Russian skindivers abusing us. :smurfin:

February 2nd, 2009, 22:30
Yes O'Booze that was the funniest Trip out, well now it is, but the site of you going round in the water as if you was in a washing Machine, to think we was sold on this trip in a Multi Million dollar Yaught with staff State rooms and all the trappings of millionaire living, to be dumped on an Island where you would think Cannibals live. and yes all those wonderful Boys we brought with us, were sick as a dog, apart from the 3 I gave the kiss of life too. I have just got back my Ipod phone, trying to get them to mend it under the guarantee what laugh in deed. sea water is not honored so, I had to have it cleaned and then they mended it :joker: god we do have a fun life.

catawampuscat
February 2nd, 2009, 23:50
game over lmtu/earwig.. :shaking2: you made the foe list and cease to exist. I suggest this cure to one and all.. :cat:

February 3rd, 2009, 11:23
game over lmtu/earwig.. :shaking2: you made the foe list and cease to exist. I suggest this cure to one and all.. :cat:

Very strange how some people think its them being talked about, no wonder he is called a sociopath.
No good contacting me, I have no idea as most of you it would seem ,what he is talking about, nothing new there , may be a trip out of the mad house of Pattaya is needed, it must get you down and very boring doing the same thing day in day out, never leaving, all very strange Behavior . :fart:

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 3rd, 2009, 12:37

an over-reaction surely..but presumably a reference to the sale of a popular Sunnee Plaza establishment.

I think it's a mistake. Whilst everyone is entitled to keep anything about their private life..private (in Pattaya ..Ha !)..this referred to a health matter and one which sadly so many good friends we all know suffer from ocassionally, some far better and some far worse than others. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

But it's a genuine reason given for the sale..and this particular business is possibly one of the best buys in Sunnee..so it's a legitimate sale .

Still..this new found desire for respect is admirable considering the postings that raged on here and elsewhere about the finances of a certain poster..with each story becoming more and more exagerated as a drunken former guest house owner rampaged around town bending any ear that would listen and any number of clueless ratbags joined in the orgy of exageration (until one bar owner suddenly departed town under his own dark cloud..glasshouses and stones etc!!).

February 3rd, 2009, 16:58
Quote from:- Author: Lunchtime O'Booze ┬╗ Tue 3 Feb, 2009 1:37 am
an over-reaction surely..but presumably a reference to the sale of a popular Sunee Plaza establishment. end

If a guy gives you the Impression they want out.......... after saying if some one came up with around 3 million he would love to finish working there, as he was stressed out.

I thought I could help out and it is no secret about the sickness and if he does not want it to be mentioned, Its only right to delete it, but in UK where I come from, you do give sickness a reason to sell, if its a Good profitable business, because some people think its being sold because of bad sales.

No way would I want to upset any one like that, especially a friend, it was only done genuinely, thinking he wanted out urgently. And to help as I did with 2guyz.

At least this time I was not accused of making it up,тАжтАж..As when I said the Birdcage was closing, then 3 weeks later it did, no one said sorry I was right.

jcowle
February 3rd, 2009, 18:41
Well what a most amazing coincidence, not only Has Stuart Sold TwoGuy Bed and Breakfast Guest house to Johnny.B, who is an old hand at B&B having had one not to far away before, he is keeping the best things about it the same gay chat, Good food and good prices, he will also keep up the same standards and more, the very strange thing is, on the same last day Yesterday, also MONTY (The Previous owner} has had his last day, at Monty.s SHOW BAR and from what a couple of Customers said to me, last night, its going to be nothing like the old Monty's again, but there again how could it be Monty is tough act to follow.

On my way past Monty's last night, I was on my way to have dinner with friends at a most wonderful Cafe Restaurant in Jomtiem Complex, I think if you like English cooking, cooked pleasingly not to stodgy and more like fine dinning, you will need to get here early, as its getting a well known secret it is getting harder to find a table.

Oh what is it called Cafe' Ritz..... reservations:- 087-912-9108 413/103 moo 12 jomtien complex

You have my favorite Steak and Suit Pudding, I started with the Minestrone Soup and finished with my favorite Apple pie and thick custard but you do have to ask the chef owner Mr. John for the custard. they also have all the Roasts and Rabbit to mention a few or if you like a nice trifle your be happy to.

Try it your be pleased you did but a word of warning, I did hear that if you make a negative comment to the Chef /owner, he is quite likely to say please leave and don't come back, as he knows what he is producing is some of the best in town and I agree with him, but if its constructive criticism he is all ears.

While we are talking about Jomtien Complex, one of the Partners of the new VENUE came and chatted, { its that type of place, where you meet friends, you have not seen in a while and I did seem to know many there, as the word is getting out slowly}, he came to say, he was well on time with the new VENUE Hotel Show bar, and he is so tired with all the work involved, even though he is use to it, he has had one of the best Hotels in Blackpool and was the guiding Light behind many of the dancing Shows of the old ICON, so I think we are all in for a lot of Supreme surprises, I for one, am looking forward to the ALL NEW VENUE COMPLEX HOTEL SHOW BAR, and SWIMMING POOL With a Japanese Spar. help Needed.....if you know of any HANDSOME HUNKS, PLEASE LET HIM or me, know pictures please... AS HE IS LOOKING TO TRAIN SOME, FOR THE SHOW BAR, THIS IS GOING TO BE A MAN/ BOY BAR/ NOT LADY BOY... SO BE WARNED.

We are going to be spoilt for choice with Good Gay Hotels, because Just over the Road from PAGODA restaurant is going to be built a Brand New 24 Bedroom Gay Hotel, name to be yet finalized, its so new, but with this Hong Kong Based Company, Money is No Object.

A Good tit bit I have for you. is that not only have the 2 Gay businesses as above just been sold, But also SAWATDEE GO GO BAR in Soi Pattayaland one, just been sold for over 3 million and this is another profit making venture for Noi and at dinner Friday night, told me he is looking to find another, Go Go bar in Sunee Plaza after the trial with Villa Rouge, did not go at all well and he has pulled out of the total purchase of it, don't tell anyone, but the Music Bar, next door to Nice Boys and Forrest Bar, is the one he has got his eyes on.

I also hear from the boss of Tom Yum, he is now next week finally got the Go ahead to get some nice boys for his upstairs old Ozone bar after a problem with his Partner and misunderstanding with the police now sorted out.

Last but not least if any of you are joining us up the River Kwai all night River Cruise with 60 boys from all the bars and Up to Now only 12 farangs I'm sure as It was last time, going to be heaven, as we all wish it will be, a Roman orgy, is going to be the theme Ill see you on board the Boat, by the way Good Boys bar, will be closed on the 3rd February for the trip.

[This is private information about an individual who does not wish for the details of his private life to be discussed publicly- Can you blame him?- E.S]

Plus Super Queen around the corner is now going up for rent again at a cheap rent and with the Pool Bars on offer at a knock down Price, so many things you can make money with in Pattaya if you want to mix business with Pleasure.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Don't worry, I'm keeping my eye out for you, if you have any Info or want any, contact me on:- cockalicky@gmail.com
I would just like to say Sawadee Boys was purchased from Noi back in April 2007 by my partner sakul.

Regards
JOHN

February 3rd, 2009, 18:49
Sorry john, you are a bit out of touch SAWATDEE is the Bar he bought in Pattayaland 1 Boyz Town Area, I was also sorry to see the Final Outcome, with "Sawatdee Boys" Opposite Corner Bar.... I'm sure (well I hope so anyway)you have moved on since then?

jcowle
February 3rd, 2009, 19:09
Hi all

What i am saying is Sakul my partner brought Sawadee Go Go bar in Pattayaland in Soi 1, from Noi back in April 2007, and not recently as mentioned.
Hope this clears up this point.

Regards
JOHN

February 3rd, 2009, 19:22
Its News to me??? Now you have even got me confused, are you not the guy who bought the Sunee Bar from Noi, if not I only know what Noi told me the other day.

I'm sure when I see him again, I can clear the date of the sale up, he did say he had sold it, I only assume it was recently.

jcowle
February 3rd, 2009, 19:34
Hi Cockalicky

No I am not the guy who brought Sunee Bar from Noi, We bought the Sawadee Boys Go Go Bar in Pattayaland Soi 1 from Noi in April 2007 and are still the owners.
Hope this this helps.

Take care
John

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 3rd, 2009, 21:57
"At least this time I was not accused of making it up,тАжтАж..As when I said the Birdcage was closing, then 3 weeks later it did, no one said sorry I was right."

Good God dear..you know these fuckwits only judge you on your failures..not your successes..surely you remember when I incorrectly posted that dear Peter's body was to be flown back to Germany, the sods went ballistic !!..as if Peter would have given a stuff !!

which does remind me..said owner of the bar in question was the source of that tale..no wonder he's stressed !! ..if they only knew how we take the flack on their behalf !! :sunny: :sunny: