PDA

View Full Version : X-ray Club in Pattaya

thrillbill
January 31st, 2009, 10:49
...Just wondering, whenever I go to Xray Men's Dance Club I am amazed of the differnet cliental there which I don't see any place else in Pattaya. Instead of the skinny, nellie commercial boys running around (Example: at the Panorama Bar and at the BoyzBoyz Bar area) there are groups of good looking young Thais (mostly in their 20's) that are enjoying their Friday or Saturday night out. Since they're with their buddies, they seem to be on the shy side (sticky rice?) to get a conversation going, but the ones I have met come down from BKK or Chonburri. Nice eye candy there. (not including the dancers- a bit too skinny for me). So what is your scoop of the fellows there? (If you like loud music and people watching at 3 am.)

naklua
February 1st, 2009, 00:18
Do they still feature the stunning coyote dancers at X-Ray?
I have always wanted to know if it is common for them to be offed. If that was possible, how much for the off, what's the going rate for the tip and would it be OK to leave with the guy before he finished his show schedule of the night?

martin911
February 1st, 2009, 19:16
Its a fabulous place to go,alone or otherwise,gets going about 1ish,no prob picking up guys here,some bar boys in the mix,but i would think its mainly local gay clientle
Yes its possible to off the coyotes,500 baht,not sure about before their routine or not- i have only offed 1 guy ,and i waited until he finished dancing at 5,waited outside(their changing room is on the left as you approach front doors)and approached him as he was going back inside--what a stunner!!--they are sooo sexy in the little black leatherette shorts

I find it best to go with a few guys from the bars,waiters,they all want to go there,buy a red label Jw (739 baht)at the 7-11(the boys reckon its better to do this)get a table and just look around you--place full of young 18-25yo thai guys shaking their stuff+the stunning coyotes,a great way to spend the night !!!!

colmx
February 1st, 2009, 19:24
There are 4 dance sets for the coyotes in x-ray
First is in Jeans
2nd and 3rd are in shorts+Accessories
4th is in jeans after the show
Off fee is 500B
Its generally expected that you would ask a coyote to drink at your table once one of their dance sets is finished....They generally hang around outside once their dance set is complete or you can ask one of the mamasans...

They will order a MaiTai @250B (bar rule) and you can get talking with them to see how compatible you are. Be aware that not all will go with a farang

I have noticed thats its usually girls that off the coyote boys and not guys... despite the fact that the are (mostly all) gay....
They expect a tip of 2000B from a farang

As for the original question regarding the clientele:
My Bkk based friends tell me that Pattaya is now considered a very hot destination for the upwardly mobile gay guy in Bkk.With the opening of Sansuk, Dave man Club, The resurgance of Dude and x-ray full every night it seems like the BKK boys want in on the action and have had enough of their traditional (non-Silom) haunts

Also the opening of central has led to a huge invasion of guys from Bkk to look after the opening of their stores branches in Pattaya... Some will return to bkk once the stores find their feet. But i believe a lot would like to stay

lonelywombat
February 2nd, 2009, 06:04
As for the original question regarding the clientele:
My Bkk based friends tell me that Pattaya is now considered a very hot destination for the upwardly mobile gay guy in Bkk.With the opening of Sansuk, Dave man Club, The resurgance of Dude and x-ray full every night it seems like the BKK boys want in on the action and have had enough of their traditional (non-Silom) haunts

Dave man club is new to me

Where is it

colmx
February 2nd, 2009, 06:20
Hi Wombat
You must have missed this post...
dave-man-club-pattaya-t16879.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/dave-man-club-pattaya-t16879.html)

February 2nd, 2009, 06:36

Also the opening of central has led to a huge invasion of guys from Bkk to look after the opening of their stores branches in Pattaya... Some will return to bkk once the stores find their feet. But i believe a lot would like to stayPattaya fully deserves this recognition. It has been a long time coming.

dab69
February 2nd, 2009, 07:32

Also the opening of central has led to a huge invasion of guys from Bkk to look after the opening of their stores branches in Pattaya... Some will return to bkk once the stores find their feet. But i believe a lot would like to stayPattaya fully deserves this recognition. It has been a long time coming.

What would Chao Numbnuts (BeachDummy?)say about this?

naklua
February 3rd, 2009, 23:32
Its a fabulous place to go,alone or otherwise,gets going about 1ish,no prob picking up guys here,some bar boys in the mix,but i would think its mainly local gay clientle
Yes its possible to off the coyotes,500 baht,not sure about before their routine or not- i have only offed 1 guy ,and i waited until he finished dancing at 5,waited outside(their changing room is on the left as you approach front doors)and approached him as he was going back inside--what a stunner!!--they are sooo sexy in the little black leatherette shorts

I find it best to go with a few guys from the bars,waiters,they all want to go there,buy a red label Jw (739 baht)at the 7-11(the boys reckon its better to do this)get a table and just look around you--place full of young 18-25yo thai guys shaking their stuff+the stunning coyotes,a great way to spend the night !!!!

Your description sounds enticing to me. 500B for the off is OK in my view, as I remember most of the coyotee dancers being well above most of the bar boys as concerning looks. Unfortunately I dont know about their personality - I think it has something to do with the venue and is not just up to the individual dancer; maybe like the boys in BBB thinking they are more upsacle than their peers in Sunee Plaza and thus demanding more money and being more arrogant and less inclined to try to please the customer (just my experience from almost 15y of trips to LOS).
Thus I would be very interested in obtaining any info from martin911 about the boy he offed from X-Ray. Was he a pleasant guy? Arrogant or trying to please?

Its generally expected that you would ask a coyote to drink at your table once one of their dance sets is finished....They generally hang around outside once their dance set is complete or you can ask one of the mamasans...

They will order a MaiTai @250B (bar rule) and you can get talking with them to see how compatible you are. Be aware that not all will go with a farang

I have noticed thats its usually girls that off the coyote boys and not guys... despite the fact that the are (mostly all) gay....
They expect a tip of 2000B from a farang

If the guy is really that good looking and got a nice personality, I would not mind to spend 500B off, 250B drink, 2000B tip. I think it is better to have a relatively expensive off who is top-notch, than paying considerably less but getting nothing more than dissatisfaction or worse.
colmx, would you be so nice to go into little bit more detail: Have you ever offed a coyotee from X-Ray or do you know anybody who has? How do you know about the 2000B rule? Are the boys that upfront?

February 4th, 2009, 00:01

Also the opening of central has led to a huge invasion of guys from Bkk to look after the opening of their stores branches in Pattaya... Some will return to bkk once the stores find their feet. But i believe a lot would like to stay

Next thing we know, Homi will move to Pattaya.

colmx
February 4th, 2009, 01:46
colmx, would you be so nice to go into little bit more detail: Have you ever offed a coyotee from X-Ray or do you know anybody who has? How do you know about the 2000B rule? Are the boys that upfront?

Hi Naklua
I never offed any of the guys in x-ray
However i did take off 1 coyote from Dude just before Christmas(who now works in x-ray)
The quoted price from him was 2000B and the sex was absolutely lousy...2nd worst off i ever had....
(worst off ever was a show boy in WWB)

Have also been told by one of the under managers in x-ray that the expected tip in x-ray is also 2000
As others have pointed out they are a notch above standard gogo boys... but in my opinion well worth it...

February 4th, 2009, 21:42
..... i did take off 1 coyote from Dude just before Christmas(who now works in x-ray)
The quoted price from him was 2000B and the sex was absolutely lousy...2nd worst off i ever had....

..... they are a notch above standard gogo boys... but in my opinion well worth it...

So you enjoy "lousy" sex, and don't mind paying for it - no accounting for tastes!!!

colmx
February 5th, 2009, 01:17
Typical Gonefishing taking quotations out of context and acting the donkey
Why don't you F*** off and post something useful for a change

naklua
February 5th, 2009, 22:29
However i did take off 1 coyote from Dude just before Christmas(who now works in x-ray)
Have also been told by one of the under managers in x-ray that the expected tip in x-ray is also 2000
As others have pointed out they are a notch above standard gogo boys... but in my opinion well worth it...

Your comment about the lousy sex is just the kind of experience I am assuming to happend at a very high probability with these coyotees. I am facing sort of a trade off here: On the one hand I have never seen a bunch of sexier Thai boys in Pattaya than at X-Ray about a year ago, but on the other hand these dancers were acting very much alof. I can remember that there was an Asian customer in the crowd who treated some of these coyotees to drinks; the boys came to his table, stayed there maybe for a few minutes and this was it. This procedure happened several times during this night. The Asian guy nevertheless seemed to enjoy himself and moreover he was not ugly at all (slim, maybe about 50 years old, a little bit of grey hair), therefore the boys should not be disgusted physically by him. I dont know, maybe he demanded too much sexually? As I did not stay there until the closing hour, I am not sure, however, if he finally scored with one of these hot boys.
I dont want to be intrusive, but would it be asked too much to give a little bit more details about the lousy sex, colmx? I dont ask for any "technical" details, but I would like to know if the guy promised more than he finally delivered or if he was reluctant from the beginning (i.e. when talking to him at Dude)? Did you agree 2000B with him beforehand? Was there any discussion about money afterwards (because of him underachieving)? Did you expect him to be "lousy" beforehand - I mean, did you think from your many years of experience, that from his behaviour at Dude that there was an above average probability of him being a disappointment (i.e. did your instinct give you a bad feeling ahead of the action)?
Finally I would like to know if I interpreted your comment (that these boys are well worth it) correctly, in the sense that they are significantly more handsome/well built than the gogo-boys and that you did not refer to their "service quality"?

February 6th, 2009, 02:59
Next thing we know, Homi will move to Pattaya.Senility hasn't yet taken me over completely

February 6th, 2009, 03:12
I am intrigued as to the derivation of the term "coyote dancers".

The only dancing coyote I have ever seen ran about insanely, trying to find ways to blow up a Roadrunner - and with very little success I may add.

That's all folks!

:cheers:

Brad the Impala
February 6th, 2009, 03:43
Naklua, you know that come what may you are going to off one of these guys! I can almost smell the drool. Colmx may have had a bad experience, the guy you off won't be the same guy, you are different from Colmx, the chemistry will be different, Colmx was probably in a threeesome anyway, the moon will be in a different position......................What have you got to lose, 2,500 Baht? Just do it and stop thinking about it, unless that's what you prefer anyway!

naklua
February 6th, 2009, 04:05
Naklua, you know that come what may you are going to off one of these guys! I can almost smell the drool. Colmx may have had a bad experience, the guy you off won't be the same guy, you are different from Colmx, the chemistry will be different, Colmx was probably in a threeesome anyway, the moon will be in a different position......................What have you got to lose, 2,500 Baht? Just do it and stop thinking about it, unless that's what you prefer anyway!

Of course I will give it a try. Thinking beforehand does not mean there wont be action later on. Anyway, I think the raison d'├кtre of this forum is exchange of experience between us members. One can learn of other members' mistakes or successful strategies. As a matter of fact I am restricted to only thinking about it at the moment, as I still have to endure a few weeks until I can go on my next trip to LOS.

colmx
February 6th, 2009, 05:55

Brad - you know me too well! Yes it was fo ra 3some, and the guy was suffering from some sort of flu on the night...
Since then he has come to chat with BF and I a few times and always gives a big smile... think it was just an off night for him

So I agree entirely... go for it Naklua!

colmx
February 6th, 2009, 06:06
I dont want to be intrusive, but would it be asked too much to give a little bit more details about the lousy sex, colmx? I dont ask for any "technical" details, but I would like to know if the guy promised more than he finally delivered or if he was reluctant from the beginning (i.e. when talking to him at Dude)? Did you agree 2000B with him beforehand? Was there any discussion about money afterwards (because of him underachieving)?

Hi Naklua
In general i never discuss tips or what the guy is prepared to do when i off him... Most of the time i am with my BF and we are looking for a 3some... When the body language is right and we both like the guy we off him to go "drinking"
We then end up in some sort of disco....
If we all click on the night we all end up in bed
If there is no click - we tip the guy and send him home

With the dude Coyote, the click wasn't there - but we offed him anyway...
He then lay in bad like a sack of potatoes waiting to be serviced - unfortunalely he was very under-endowed so there wasn't much to service... and he was def not a bottom!

The 2000B had been agreed in advance in Dude, so it was paid - do to elsewise would result in loss of face for coyote and for BF
Bottom line is to go with your gut instinct.... In this case BF and I didn't!

Finally I would like to know if I interpreted your comment (that these boys are well worth it) correctly, in the sense that they are significantly more handsome/well built than the gogo-boys and that you did not refer to their "service quality"?

I meant here that they are (in my opinion) better looking, with nicer bodies than run-of-the-mill gogo boys and they actually dance, smile and make an effort...

The last 3 qualities is what attracts me to them and makes me feel they are well worth it...
Pity I am back in Ireland now and never got a chance to off my man!

naklua
February 6th, 2009, 20:27
In general i never discuss tips or what the guy is prepared to do when i off him... Most of the time i am with my BF and we are looking for a 3some... When the body language is right and we both like the guy we off him to go "drinking"
We then end up in some sort of disco....
If we all click on the night we all end up in bed
If there is no click - we tip the guy and send him home

That sounds a little bit like my & my bf's approach to this sort of things... Normally we are looking for Mr. Right at the gogo bars, mostly in the Sunee area. We treat the boy of our choice for a drink and then we try to find out if he is the right one. Of course this is not fool proof. I have experienced many boys who behave rather shy at the bar, but deliver a very good performance at the room. On the other hand, the boys who make a good impression at the bar normally fulfil the expectations set in them by us. In other words, the problem lies with the shy or distanced boys, as this behaviour does not mean that they wont perform later on. I am not that afraid about boys being communicative and promising at the bar being a dud later on - that very rarely happened to us (I dont mean this sort of guys, who just promise to do "everything" but whose other behaviour and talk clearly does not support this promise, i.e. not showing any interest in us except business-wise).
Just offing a guy and trying to get closer to him later on at a disco and then maybe sending him home with some money without getting anything in return, is to much of a gamble too me and by the way maybe also too expensive. I prefer to get a clear picture at the bar - if the guy is not up to our expectation, that means a small tip (besides the drink) and we walk on to another bar to try our luck (very seldom we then try another guy from the same bar, as it is embarassing to get rid of the first guy and treat the next one; I only go this way if I dont have any other promising option at another bar in mind).

With the dude Coyote, the click wasn't there - but we offed him anyway...
He then lay in bad like a sack of potatoes waiting to be serviced - unfortunalely he was very under-endowed so there wasn't much to service... and he was def not a bottom!

This sounds like a nightmare of a spoilt night. :pukeright:

The 2000B had been agreed in advance in Dude, so it was paid - do to elsewise would result in loss of face for coyote and for BF
Bottom line is to go with your gut instinct.... In this case BF and I didn't!

Maybe I should add, that our boy-talk at the bars normally does not include the monetary side of things. If a gogo-guy asks for an amount in advance, this sounds alarm bells for me. In such a case I have to be very sure of his qualities, to agree in advance. I then add, however, that the amount is contigent on his performance. Nevertheless it is never easy to stick to this contingency clause in case of under-performance, as this sort of rip-off guys then will easily deny any promises made by them and will also deny having agreed to anything being contingent...

I meant here that they are (in my opinion) better looking, with nicer bodies than run-of-the-mill gogo boys and they actually dance, smile and make an effort...

I almost entirely share your opinion, with the exception of the "effort" part. From my experience these guys take it for granted to be admired and getting high-quality (i.e. low-maintenance and generous) customers and thus show less effort. But of course this is just my subjective experience, other people obviously have learned to the opposite.

Four weeks to go - then it is finally time for this kind of "experiment"... :cheers:

February 6th, 2009, 21:43

Out of context???!!! Try to engage your brain next time and you may (or, in your case, may not) see that they were not out of context, you simply made a laughably stupid posting which, re-reading it, was even more stupid than I originally thought.

First you say that you have never offed from X-ray; next you say that the one guy you offed from Dude ("who now works in x-ray") was "absolutely lousy"; yet, somehow, you conclude that they are "a notch above standard gogo boys... but in my opinion well worth it..." What possible conclusion other than that "you enjoy "lousy" sex, and don't mind paying for it" can there be??

Brad the Impala
February 6th, 2009, 23:29

I almost entirely share your opinion, with the exception of the "effort" part. From my experience these guys take it for granted to be admired and getting high-quality (i.e. low-maintenance and generous) customers and thus show less effort. But of course this is just my subjective experience, other people obviously have learned to the opposite.

Four weeks to go - then it is finally time for this kind of "experiment"... :cheers:

I thought that the point was that you didn't have any experience of coyote dancers, hence all the questions!

February 6th, 2009, 23:57
I thought that the point was that you didn't have any experience of coyote dancers, hence all the questions!

But Brad, others admit to a similar lack of experience yet they have all the answers!

colmx
February 7th, 2009, 00:44

Out of context???!!! Try to engage your brain next time and you may (or, in your case, may not) see that they were not out of context, you simply made a laughably stupid posting which, re-reading it, was even more stupid than I originally thought.

First you say that you have never offed from X-ray; next you say that the one guy you offed from Dude ("who now works in x-ray") was "absolutely lousy"; yet, somehow, you conclude that they are "a notch above standard gogo boys... but in my opinion well worth it..." What possible conclusion other than that "you enjoy "lousy" sex, and don't mind paying for it" can there be??

Read above:
I said I offed 1(as in ONE) coyote in Dude
I then said they (as in coyotes in general) are a notch above standard gogo boys
Just because i had one lousy experience there is no need to tar all the coyote boys with with the same brush and presume they will be the same

I've had a 2 PMs from people who have offed coyotes from x-ray. Unfortunately neither of them want to post their experiences on the board lest the nasties attack them...

naklua
February 7th, 2009, 04:21

If one did not interpret too much into the word "experience", it would be clear from the context of my post, that my experience does not include having offed any coyotee dancer ever. My experience regarding coyotee dancers is limited to watching them perform and having talked to two or three of them. In other words, I got my impression of them having a tendency to act on the arrogant side from talking to them and not from offing them.

Shuee
February 13th, 2009, 02:30
some of the dancers are sexy, but some are so straight they wont even look at you

colmx
February 13th, 2009, 04:38
some of the dancers are sexy, but some are so straight they wont even look at you

Funny thing is that 2 of the straightest looking guys came to drink at our table one night as a lady friend of ours wanted to chat with them...
They were all macho until she let them know she had no interest in them sexually.
As soon as they heard this they started mincing around like the queens they are - so not sure if any of the guys working there are straight at all :thumbleft:

February 14th, 2009, 22:37
2 of the straightest looking guys ..... were all macho until she let them know she had no interest in them sexually. As soon as they heard this they started mincing around like the queens they are - so not sure if any of the guys working there are straight at all :thumbleft:

Alternatively, maybe they realised that Plan A for the night had failed so they tried Plan B.

quiet1
February 15th, 2009, 11:38
2 of the straightest looking guys ..... were all macho until she let them know she had no interest in them sexually. As soon as they heard this they started mincing around like the queens they are - so not sure if any of the guys working there are straight at all :thumbleft:Alternatively, maybe they realised that Plan A for the night had failed so they tried Plan B.
And, those two statements are not mutually exclusive: whether gay/str8/bi, they undoubtely routinely flip from Plans A to B to C.