PDA

View Full Version : Poppers

January 30th, 2009, 12:27
Anywhere in Bkk or Phuket where I can buy poppers? thanks

brighton man
January 30th, 2009, 21:43
They have been downgraded now by the European Union and are classed as room odurisers. They do not contain Amyl Nitrate anymore. However I dont think you can buy them there .

January 31st, 2009, 09:03
They have been downgraded now by the European Union and are classed as room odurisers.Room odourisers! That seems appropriate - I've never understood how anyone can inhale a substance that's the closest thing to smelly socks that I know

x in pattaya
January 31st, 2009, 10:01
They have been downgraded now by the European Union and are classed as room odurisers.Room odourisers! That seems appropriate - I've never understood how anyone can inhale a substance that's the closest thing to smelly socks that I know

This from someone who has his frequent ear,nose & throat "conditions" treated by a proctologist.

Khor tose
January 31st, 2009, 12:16
[quote="brighton man":2xxv0hnl]They have been downgraded now by the European Union and are classed as room odurisers.Room odourisers! That seems appropriate - I've never understood how anyone can inhale a substance that's the closest thing to smelly socks that I know

This from someone who has his frequent ear,nose & throat "conditions" treated by a proctologist.[/quote:2xxv0hnl]

This is funny, and no I am not trying to get back at Homi. This is just funny, thanks X. :cheers:

thrillbill
January 31st, 2009, 13:37
Beware, read up on poppers...they can cause havoc to your heart if you have a medical problem.

January 31st, 2009, 14:25
Beware, read up on poppers...they can cause havoc to your heart if you have a medical problem.Can I recommend them for a few Forum members?

dab69
January 31st, 2009, 23:28
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thought it was PRESCRIBED for certain heart conditions, originally-
as it relaxes blood vessels - more blood less constriction,
and the heart doesn't have to work as hard. for angina

February 1st, 2009, 09:25
That was Amyl Nitrate - and still a problem for anyone with a heart problem as AN would usually be given under medical supervision - abuse (like any drug) can be dangerous. Someone has suggested that poppers no longer contain AN. So what do they consist of?

Butyl Nitrate/Nitrite

June 25th, 2009, 13:10
....In response to the first question we ship poppers worldwide www.topofthepoppers.com (http://www.topofthepoppers.com)

Well sheet. Everything old is new again.

Thanks to the internet we can all go back to smelling like old gym socks!

June 25th, 2009, 13:13
You're supposed to sniff it, dear, not use it as after shave.

June 25th, 2009, 20:08
It does not matter if they have been downgraded now by the European Union and are classed as room odurisers ...

They are still illegal in Thailand.

June 26th, 2009, 03:35
Has any tourist been stopped by customs and had their bags searched?
I have visited many times over the past 15 years and never once been stopped.
From time to time I bring a bottle or two and leave it with the boys who seem to appreciate it.
Anyone had any confiscated?
If caught, what is the penalty?

June 26th, 2009, 08:44
It does not matter if they have been downgraded now by the European Union and are classed as room odurisers ...

They are still illegal in Thailand.

So is prostitution, fuck shows, and all those good things...

thailandpops
December 14th, 2018, 13:43
For anyone who needs poppers, you are welcome to drop by!

We deliver same day in Bangkok and 2-3 days to everywhere else. We deliver to hotels and hostels who will be glad to hold the items for you.

Moses
December 14th, 2018, 13:56
thailandpops, you should know 2 things:

1. all URLs to other sites have "rel="nofollow" tags at Sawatdee, so spam for to get links doesnt worth your efforts
2. you already have one thread, work there; if you will spam your offer to other threads or continue your necromancy - I will add "thailandpoppers" to forbidden words list at forum