PDA

View Full Version : Senso so-so

x in pattaya
January 28th, 2009, 18:53
I've written what is probably an excessively detailed account of my visit to Senso because that seems the preference at CFS where the fine points differentiating the different massge experiences in Bangkok fill pages in their forum. For some people who have been a little nervous about giving a sexually-oriented massage a try, the step-by-step detail might make them feel a bit more confident about trying it out. Unfortunately my Senso visit wasn't all that great, but it's still something everyone should try at least once. If you're lucky it might be a memorable experience. Some people at CFS seem truly addicted.

I arrived in Bangkok for a dayтАЩs visit on Tuesday. I tried calling Khun Toy at Tarntawan massage (IтАЩm certain it has a different name, but never remember to check what it is). When you leave the hotel and turn right, itтАЩs the second of the two that you encounter immediately. His mobile was switch off or not working for some other reason.

Had lunch at Siam Heritage and tried his phone again. Nothing. So I went back to the massage place. In the past there seemed only to be a few men and many women masseurs. This time there were quite a few men. Since I planned to visit Senso later anyway and since Toy wasnтАЩt around I opted for a straight forward foot massage with one man in order to kill an hour. Decent massage and towards the end he made it clear that more was on offer if wanted. For the last bit I was seated on the stool the masseur had been using while he worked on my neck & shoulders and during which time he managed to slide his crotch up & down my back and shoulders several times. Tempting, but Senso was still in the offing.

Using the map from SensoтАЩs website I entered Saladeng from Silom and was under the impression it was very close to the intersection, but it was a fair walk down Saladeng before I saw their name clearly written on the red door.

Very new, clean attractive, if a bit sterile, lobby with reception desk, bar, seating area and a few bits of exercise equipment for the boys in a relatively small area. Very friendly manager greeted me, explained prices. I wanted 90 minute massage with cream тАж I think it was labeled rose scent. B 900 plus a B 1200 minimum tip.

They open at 14:00 (not at noon as noted in a couple of references). It was 14:20. There was one guy in the lobby who immediately stood up and took off his shirt when I came in. The manager said there were two more boys upstairs, but since the one I saw was one of the better looking masseurs IтАЩve run across I said he would be my choice. Khun Tong (or something similar) from Nong Khai. I believe he was gay, though not obviously so. School boy looks, seemed to be slightly above average height, nicely built with great butt, but not by any means a body builder of the sort found in Tawan or Hero.
We walked up what seemed like a hell of a lot of stairs to reach the room. Everything was very bright and immaculate. The room was a good size. The massage table was medium height. No hole for the face, but a small pillow under the cover. A big mirror alongside the table, thus permitting you to enjoy watching your masseur even while lying on your stomach, but it might have been better placed at the head of the table since you had to twist around a bit to get a good look.

There was an alcove with wood cabinet for clothes, etc. Standard large tiled hong nam with sink, toilet and shower enclosure. Soap dispensers in the shower. Tong said I should shower and he left. Somewhat disappointing, but more тАЬunderstandableтАЭ later.

After showering I lay down, he returned and removed everything but his bikini briefs. He placed the towel over me and worked his way up & down kneading my legs & back. I considered questioning where things were going, but then the towel & his briefs came off and the тАЬcreamтАЭ lotion was used.

He spent a lot of time on the legs, buttocks and lower back. Moderately energetic & pleasant, possibly a little sensual, but neither a meaningful massage nor really erotic. It was nice to watch him in the mirror, though my neck & shoulders got a little cramped in the process. When I turned over he worked on my arms which presented me the opportunity to play with his balls, which produced an immediate erection (or two) and, once again the gymnastics required to deal with all of this on a small table made me question why it was considered such a great experience. I put him on the table while I stood in order to smoke him without endangering life & limb with us both on the table. He came with impressive force & volume. After he rinsed off I was back on the table and he tried to orchestrate a happy ending for me by hand, though not with any skill. He did eventually smoke me on his own initiative, which was more productive.

We headed to the shower about 15 minutes before the full 90 minutes. It was only then that I saw his whole back was covered with a tattoo. Not a problem for me, but a turn-off for some people. It would have been very nice to have had the chance to soap him down as we shared the shower, but when I tried to soap his back he announced that he didnтАЩt like that, which seemed a bit odd considering what we had just finished doing. So we showered together, but separately.

The facilities were good, in many respects better than Hero. The guy was definitely good looking and seemed to want to please, but either hadnтАЩt been well trained or was just naturally reserved & restrained.

The last time I went to Hero I got someone who was a great deal higher up the hunk scale, was very enthusiastic from the starting shower to the excellent massage to mutual smoking at his initiative and who just created an all around very enjoyable experience тАж although I still find that doing all of that on a small massage table seems absurd. He got an exceptional tip, which he richly deserved. IтАЩve even had a number of Thai massages in Pattaya that resulting in far more memorable & truly happy endings than at Senso and for less money.

More generally I still canтАЩt quite see why the sexual massage experience is worth the expense. Later that same evening I engaged the services of a boy from The Boys of Bangkok in the comfort of a large bed at the Tarntawan. He even returned in the morning with a friend for more of the same. No 90 minute time limit. No inhibitions. No balancing act. Why not get a proper massage in the afternoon for B 500 or so and then get a gogo boy or two for the night?

Perversely, I might still give Hero another try. That guy I had the last time was exceptionally good and even made the gymnastics on the table worth it.

TrongpaiExpat
January 28th, 2009, 19:34
Nice report. You may have entered Senso a little too early. If you had arrived at 5 or 6 pm there would have been more massage boys to pick from. One of the captains is more helpful then the other but I forgot their names. There's also one room with a big bed (vip room), but you have to pay more for it, not sure of the prices.

I was in Hero Monday and it's quite busy with customers. One of the captains is now dressing like a Tokyo comfort lady but the boys on the other side of the glass are more masculine. I left at 7:30pm and there were over 8 customers including a gaggle of Japanese ladies in the viewing lounge and only a few massage rooms not occupied. They have renovated several of the rooms with larger beds but your not guaranteed to get one, unless you ask and/or are willing to wait. I was told they are building more rooms where the sauna used to be located and are going to phase out the small shoe box rooms.

adman5000
January 28th, 2009, 19:34
Thank you for a well written and descriptive review.

bao-bao
January 28th, 2009, 20:38
Thanks for a couple of very nice reports today, x in pattaya.

The best thing about many of these detailed reports is how they allow the reader to vicariously participate with the poster, whether theyтАЩd normally partake of such activities themselves or not. I primarily go to Thailand to visit friends, do some volunteer work and yes, enjoy massages and just be lazy тАУ but I can still appreciate a post with a titillation factor far more than I can the blowhard garbage (i.e. a troll advocating bareback sex as safe if they deem it so).

Even if other residents, visitors and/or vacationers want and are able to spend their time having regular massages or hiring intimate company (howтАЩs that for a euphemism?) it could rapidly become a pricey pastime for most others. If a 90-minute cream massage at Hero goes for Bt. 900 with a minimum Bt. 1,200 tip, thatтАЩs $60 USD at 1 = 34.5. Add that to those who go for a massage AND off a guy for the night and youтАЩre talking somewhere in the neighborhood of $100 a day. I'm certainly not berating anyone for partaking of such delights (unless, of course, they don't share about it here!) but it's out of my range, so I always enjoy reading the posts and reviews.

For not much more than that $100 or so you can sponsor a student there for a full year of schooling тАУ books, supplies, uniforms, etc. тАУ and make a lasting impression on them. Of course, the sight of many of us naked would make a lasting impression on most of the young men hired there, too, IтАЩd guessтАж but letтАЩs avoid that mental image, shall we? :blackeye:

Anyway, thanks for the posts today. Well done! :cheers:

x in pattaya
January 28th, 2009, 21:13
Just to set the record straight, I'm on a binge right now, both here & in Bangkok, but I will go for months and months neither offing anyone nor getting an expensive massage, and I spend only a maximum of one day a month in Bangkok.

I agree it can get expensive, but it's also away of getting money into the hands of people who need it. I know a lot of it gets wasted in Bangkok or Pattaya on booze or useless stuff, but more than a few of them send money back to the village and I know one guy (very well) who is completing a house and starting a business back in Laos with the money he's getting.

And, I have sponsored a student in Pattaya through the Mercy Scholarship project for several years.

bao-bao
January 28th, 2009, 22:33
I agree it can get expensive, but it's also a way of getting money into the hands of people who need it. I know a lot of it gets wasted in Bangkok or Pattaya on booze or useless stuff, but more than a few of them send money back to the village and I know one guy (very well) who is completing a house and starting a business back in Laos with the money he's getting.

And, I have sponsored a student in Pattaya through the Mercy Scholarship project for several years.
I certainly respect your donations to Mercy and itтАЩs fortunate you have enough in your coffers for both. Mercy Center does some very good work, as does the Pattaya Street Kids Project. For those unfamiliar with Mercy Center, it does most of the local groundwork and funds management for the students PSKP funds with donations from people around the world, without keeping a satang for themselves. Locals there in Pattaya may well have made donations by attending fundraisers for them.

Pattaya Street Kids Support Project is a bare-bones operation that gets almost 100% of their donations directly to the kids who need it. I have a great deal of respect for their work and do what I can for them and Mercy when IтАЩm there. There are always projects in need of volunteers: food distribution into the slums, building and repairs, visits to the prisons with food and sundries, etc.

The idea of getting money to those who need it via clubs and massages is undoubtedly going to generate some scorn here (to put it mildly), but it's not such a bad thought. I know guys there who support family and others, both locally and "back home" and I know guys who spend it as fast as they get it on clothes, phones, iPods, nights out at the clubs, etc. It never pleases me when I see people drawn into the whirlpool of the "fast life", but it's not my place to say what they ought to do, any more than it's my place to judge what they do for a living. I have less respect for many of those responsible for the current economic situation here in the US than I do for a money boy who really is supporting his family and farm.

x in pattaya
January 28th, 2009, 23:03
The idea of getting money to those who need it via clubs and massages is undoubtedly going to generate some scorn here (to put it mildly), but it's not such a bad thought.

Yes, I would never advocate the sex biz as an ideal way for someone to improve life for himself or his family. I think quite of few of the boys ( and probably girls) have good intentions about helping family and getting cash to start businesses when they first come to the cities, no matter how unrealistic those plans may be. But then, as you say, many of them get dragged into spending for the moment on anything they think will make them feel good ( a bit like those of us who spend money on them). The attraction of returning to the hard, austere life in the village also fades with time.

But I know of a couple of guys ... and I'm sure there are many, many others connected to other people who post here whose lives have improved because of individual generosity & geniune concern ...who I've helped get out of the sex business and find a slightly better life for themselves and their families. One of the most successful programs for helping people is the program started, I believe, in India where loans of as little as $100 help to kick start businesses that make a big difference to poor families.

Ironically, because some boys have managed to be successful with the help of a generous farang benefactor, it may be exactly the reason more boys come to Bangkok or Pattaya looking for similar good fortune no matter the odds against them.

Smiles
January 29th, 2009, 08:44
Quite obvious now why Mr X has no time for the horses: " ... Nags Not Kneaded ... ".

Cheers ...

x in pattaya
January 29th, 2009, 11:14
Nice report. You may have entered Senso a little too early. If you had arrived at 5 or 6 pm there would have been more massage boys to pick from.

I was in Hero Monday and it's quite busy with customers. .. I left at 7:30pm and there were over 8 customers including a gaggle of Japanese ladies in the viewing lounge and only a few massage rooms not occupied.

When I've visited Hero I got there at about 3:00 when they opened for the day because I knew not much later, when people started getting off work, the place would get chaotic. Each time when I was leaving I saw that the number of boys available had increased (and there were a few that made me a bit weak in the knees) but the customer area was really a madhouse.

Since many of the other customers are Asians, I figured it would be even more of a battle to get attention. So I sacrificed choice for a more peaceful start. I guess I figured it would be the same at Senso.

Ideally, if you knew the boy you wanted or trusted the manager to choose, you could book him to come to your hotel. I've done that with Khun Toy at Tarntawan. You end up with a large bed for a working area and it's all more relaxed.

I think the next time I'm in Bangkok alone, I'll head out to Hero. It's not something I do that often so I want to improve the odds of it being a good time. The White House Spa sounds good too, but it's nearly located in a different time zone. I think it takes 90 minutes to get there from the Silom area.

x in pattaya
January 29th, 2009, 13:54
Quite obvious now why Mr X has no time for the horses: " ... Nags Not Kneaded ... ".

Cheers ...

I misunderstood. When you said you wanted to hook up with some horses in Bangkok in your PM, I just thought your size-queen fantasies had taken a kinky beastiality bent.

aussie_
January 29th, 2009, 15:48
I've written what is probably an excessively detailed account of my visit to Senso because that seems the preference at CFS where the fine points differentiating the different massge experiences in Bangkok fill pages in their forum.

I visited Senso a week ago and was impressed with the friendly management, clean and new facility although the stairs to the massage rooms do seem endless. The massage and sex was average and I did go to the trouble of following another forum members suggestion of not picking the hottest or most outgoing guy in a bar or massage place. Next time I will take the hunk who is undressing me with his eyes instead of the shy not so cute boy in the corner. Massages are hit and miss at most places and I would try Senso again. I have had many very hot massages and sex at the not so fancy and lower cost establishments throughout Thailand. Sorry for my lack of experience but could you please tell me more about the CFS Forum and how to find it.

x in pattaya
January 29th, 2009, 16:08
Massages are hit and miss at most places and I would try Senso again.
Yes, I seem to be better at picking out boys in the bars who turn out to be winners than I do with masseurs.

Sorry for my lack of experience but could you please tell me more about the CFS Forum and how to find it.

http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/

You can read the threads without joining. There are a couple of quite long massage threads and a recent thread on the bars. Links below

MASSAGE ONE (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/331556-massage-venues.html)

BAR REPORTS (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/327112-bar-reports-bkk.html)

OLDER MASSAGE THREAD (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/325783-massage.html)

January 29th, 2009, 20:33
Just got back from BKK. Each trip I try out a new massage place and this time around, I chose Senso.
Since I decided on it after reading various forums, thought it'd be nice to give my own review to help others who may be considering their options.

I went on a sunday at 3pm. The place is easy to find and within easy reach from Saladaeng BTS. One reason why I chose it was because it was convenient for me to access from my hotel which was nearby, just next to DJ station on Silom soi 2. You enter from along Tn Saladaeng via wooden red doors which leads to a small outdoor seating area and pond/water feature. Through the sliding doors, you reach the living area.

There were about 6 guys there at that time (still early) ranging from slim to muscled, fair to dark, tall to short. Looks-wise, I think they were better than others I've been to. The mamasan/mgr was quite nice and not too pushy. He described the boys and informed me which were tops and which were versatile. You can ask him whether a certain boy does something in particular as well. I am usually quite nervous to have the boys all standing in front of me to be chosen so I just told the mgr to ask the boys to carry on with whatever they were doing then I could choose a bit more discreetly.

I took the standard room which had a massage table with pillow. Mirrors on the wall for full view of your masseur. Bathroom was quite big (definitely bigger than the cubicle-sized one at Adonis). 90 min oil massage for 900Bh.

Anyway, I chose a young man named Yoong. Slim, tall dark. Not defined muscle just slim but he had a pleasant attitude and face. He was from Isaan and only just started working at Senso. Previously he worked at Babylon. In the room, from the very start he was nude. He helped out in the pre-massage showering without being asked which was nice.

Now for the massage. This guy was good! I must say first that I do like a good massage and don't just look for the 'after-services".This guy really gave a good massage. Nice and comfortable and he concentrated on delivering the goods without straying to certain sites. There have been some places where the boys just prod and poke randomly eager to just get to the 'after' session. With this guy, I was so relaxed that I almost fell asleep.

Once the massage was over, it naturally went to the after-services which was good enough for me. Since we were both tops, we didn't really do much. But he was a sweet and nice kid and I really liked the fact that he had no attitude. Massage 10/10, after-service 8/10.

Anyway, I liked the experience overall so on Tues ard 4pm, I brought a friend to try the place out as well. I chose the same guy cos I really liked his massage while my friend chose another. There were around 7 guys all different from the other time. There were another 4 attending to customers. Looks-wise I really think Senso has better quality.

This time I tried out the VIP room. Bigger with 2 beds (1 for the scrub and 1 for the massage). Has a couch which I felt unnecessary. Had a large LCD TV playing a Gay Porn DVD to 'set the mood' I guess. But no mirrors this time. I had the same good experience. When I asked my friend how his was, he said his masseur was a bit too keen to get into the after-services part but still a nice guy. For his experience, he gave ratings as massage 4/10, after 9/10.

Overall I think I enjoyed Senso and will probably go there again for my next trip. It's a relatively new place so maybe that's why their standards are still good. Hopefully when I go back again in a few months, it'll be the same and not deteriorate. Just a note, it IS pricier than other places but I guess it was still money well-spent to me. Just remember as with all massage places, the boys themselves can be a hit and miss thing so I may have been just lucky. But I'd still say there's no harm trying :thumbleft:

bao-bao
January 29th, 2009, 23:49
Just remember as with all massage places, the boys themselves can be a hit and miss thing so I may have been just lucky. But I'd still say there's no harm trying.
Agreed, randyandy... the guys are often hit-or-miss when it comes to massage technique and/or skills. I've never had a manager or mamasan say "oh, massage bad", even if in reality their skills were closer to 2 on a scale of 10. For those who go for the "after" services I'm sure it's somewhat the same.

Your report had enough detail to make it a useful description of the place. There are far too many to try and I appreciate hearing when the showers are full of black mold or there's a question of safety for personal belongings; it saves wasting time (and baht) on the "duds".

Thanks for the review, and welcome.

January 30th, 2009, 19:15
There are far too many to try and I appreciate hearing when the showers are full of black mold or there's a question of safety for personal belongings; it saves wasting time (and baht) on the "duds".

Oh that's right. Forgot to mention about that. I didn't see any place to safely keep your belongings. There's a clothes tree to hang your stuff but no locker that I know of. That being said, I wasn't overly worried cos
1) I don't bring much personal stuff/money when I go to these places and
2) the guy was with me the entire time either in shower or massage.

The bathroom and room overall is very clean. Soap and shampoo dispensers on the wall.

Thanks for the welcome :flower:

x in pattaya
January 30th, 2009, 22:13
Oh that's right. Forgot to mention about that. I didn't see any place to safely keep your belongings.

There was no locker but, at least in the room I used, there was a cabinet of sorts. The only door to the massage room was bolted from the inside once the boy was in and he undressed. The door and the naked boy remained in full view during the massage and even while in the shower someone would have to come in through the outer door and walk past where you were showering to reach the cabinet. And, the boy was naked and in your company throughout. So realistically your belongings were about as safe as would be reasonable to expect.

Of course in that sort of situation you shouldn't be loaded down with jewelry or cash or laptops or whatever else might be exceptionally tempting, but I don't think it would be correct to think there was much reason for concern about your belongings.

bao-bao
January 30th, 2009, 23:41
Of course in that sort of situation you shouldn't be loaded down with jewelry or cash or laptops or whatever else might be exceptionally tempting, but I don't think it would be correct to think there was much reason for concern about your belongings.
Good point to mention again, even though it's been discussed in the past here.

When I read randyandy's comment it made me think of a couple of times when I've been places where they show you where to go shower after preparing for the massage in the individual room. I've usually taken my fanny pack with me, just to keep temptation out of reach.

One of the first things I was advised about - before my first trip there - was "don't go wandering around by yourself and be waving a camera around that's worth more than most of the people around you make in a year." I've remembered that and (so far) have had it work for me. Any time I'm out and about I don't take any more with me than I can afford to lose and not be upset about.

January 31st, 2009, 08:54
Any time I'm out and about I don't take any more with me than I can afford to lose and not be upset about.I can't follow that piece of advice myself; if I want to make a Thai family rich beyond their wildest dreams I'll decide to give it to them directly. I can afford to lose rather large sums of money and not be upset, but my circumstances are those to which some posters can only dream. I'm guessing few if any posters took my (published) advice to short the Dow at 10,000 or bet that the US would enter a recession when the odds were still on offer or bet against Hillary Clinton being elected president in 2008. However I'm yet to aspire to some of the achievements of posters such as x in pattaya who has been deported from 35 countries

February 23rd, 2009, 21:55
I went Senso today with pre-booking. Arrived 15 min. earlier than booking and the manager said that I must wait another 40 min. because the one I booked is working with another customer. Who want to wait just finish with other customer and wait there for 40 min. ? They excused that they confirmed booking different time but after I confirmed what they said, they excused differently that I came too early....no logic to excuse like that. I never heard anything "sorry" or "apologize" from the manager but feel he does not care of anything. Their price is relatively high which I expect good service in all means.....and they lost at least one customer. I don't mean not to go there but up to you, if you expect good service.

x in pattaya
February 24th, 2009, 11:08
...and they lost at least one customer. I don't mean not to go there but up to you, if you expect good service.

Thanks for joining the board so you could shred Senso.

What is that noise? Sounds like someone grinding an axe!

Anyway, I too had a less than spectacular visit to Senso, but it was a mixture of good & bad.

I wish the moderators could do something about that axe grinding noise. Hard to think with all that going on.

Still, since you apparently booked an individual masseur, does that imply you've been there before and particularly liked this one special guy? Must have been a good experience if you booked him again and stomped out in frustration when he wasn't available. Who was he and tell us about the previous experience with him that drove you to want him again.

Smiles
February 24th, 2009, 11:18
" ... Thanks for joining the board so you could shred Senso ... "
You call that 'shredding'?
I call that a hopeless mangling of the english language. Was Ken talking about Senso?

Cheers ...

x in pattaya
February 24th, 2009, 11:34
You call that 'shredding'?
I call that a hopeless mangling of the english [sic] language. Was Ken talking about Senso?

Cheers ...

Sometimes less is more. The heavy-handed decimation of a business or person, leaving same in a sobbing heap of suicidal despair (favored by some), might be less effective and engender sympathy.

KenтАЩs mangled English and hint of тАЬmai bpen raiтАЭ may be the work of a diabolical, conniving, treacherous rival in business тАж or he could be a mouth breathing, drooling, serial wanker.

P.S. Let me be the first to offer Ken a hearty Sawatdee Krup and welcome aboard the Troll Train Express! :thumbleft:

Art
March 13th, 2009, 17:36
More generally I still canтАЩt quite see why the sexual massage experience is worth the expense. Later that same evening I engaged the services of a boy from The Boys of Bangkok in the comfort of a large bed at the Tarntawan. He even returned in the morning with a friend for more of the same. No 90 minute time limit. No inhibitions. No balancing act. Why not get a proper massage in the afternoon for B 500 or so and then get a gogo boy or two for the night?

Exactly. Erotic excitement and relaxation do not mix very well.

Why ask a straight man with substandard looks for a sex massage when there are thousands of gay beauties in town waiting for your suggestions? Who starves for the humping service of a mousy straight man who is not even semi-nude when he presents himself with his workmates for your selection, unlike the "dancers" in any decent go-go bar? Why pay for a cold and dark VIP room that endangers your precious vacation health? And the "massage"? Your grandmother, if still alive, can do it just as well. If you close your eyes and appreciate her virile touch. Deeply saddened we left "Senso". It did not make sense, neither to the dodderer nor to his sapling. Massage places simply do not reward the drive to research.

Conclusion: There is no reason whatsoever to let any unqualified body open a bottle with sticky massage oil.

Alaan
March 13th, 2009, 19:35
I dont think i would ever engage in a massage as a replacement for enjoying a night with your boyfriend or a guy you have taken off...no, for me the massage has its own niche during my visits to Thailand.

For starters i always have a massage early-mid afternoon so i fully expect my evening/night fun to be unaffected.

Where the massage works for me is when i am knackered..could be due to arriving after a long flight......after a few late nights dancing...after some days of walking around taking in the sights in hot weather...after a long drive from Issan or whatever....but when i am knackered i am ready for a massage...

Not one of those 'proper' slightly painful ones...i prefer a soft relaxing oil massage with absolutely no effort required on my part...although i am a top this is one time i never engage actively in sexual effort...i lie back and think of....or not think of... just let someone else make the effort.... so in this case i'm not particularly bothered if he is gay/straight as long as he is cute to turn me on when required and as erotic as he can manage... sa-moke/chuckwow how the happy ending cums about is of little concern......after an hour of relaxing body contact it will happen irrespective of the method.

I never accept the massage parlour choice of masseur....the choice is yours...you are the customer...no need to accept a guy 'with substandard looks' as Art claims.....and everyone knows why you are there so no need for shyness to ask about what you might expect from the masseur...

I for one enjoy the experience as being different from an all night liason,approx bt500 for the massage parlour bt1000 for masseur tip...same as off fee and short time tip as far as i'm concerned...and to be honest i find an hour to be just fine for this type of fun...but the two experiences don't compare in my book.

And contrary to 'Art' i find that erotic excitement and relaxation do mix very well indeed and contrary to 'x in pattaya' i find the sexual massage experience cost is well worth the expense in my opinion.