PDA

View Full Version : Candy Store Pattaya

foodforthought
January 28th, 2009, 15:09
Living in Pattaya I assimilate with living in a candy store. What are your feelings about it? When you have been here so long do you become complacent and think to yourself you have so much candy to choose from so you can take your time, or do you feel like you have an eating disorder and need to get as much candy as you can, before someone else gets it.

thrillbill
January 28th, 2009, 17:06
Candy Store????? MY perspective would be a bit different than yours. Yes, a candy store. You PAY for candy so in that way it is like a candy store...and the way some farangs that consume this "candy" it is quite fattenning. I stay away from Candystores... I prefer to not to pay for my CANDY. I like something authentic. :salute:

x in pattaya
January 28th, 2009, 19:40
I like something authentic.

So, if you buy milk in the store it's not authentic since you don't own the cow?

Hopefully no one thinks they're buying love in the "candy store," but if you want a few hours of sex & fun, how is that not authentic? Sometimes the whole thing becomes boring and a turn-off and other times it's exactly what you need. It even can make you appreciate your authentic relationship or whatever it is, all the more.

MARK
January 29th, 2009, 10:05
I own one of those candy stores and somebody keep steeling some of the better quality candy products liking them and sucking them until they are all floppy and tasteless and then putting them back on the shelf a few weeks later when IтАЩm not looking.
[attachment=2:26pegnnc]BEFORE.jpg[/attachment:26pegnnc]
[attachment=1:26pegnnc]AFTER LB.jpg[/attachment:26pegnnc]
[attachment=0:26pegnnc]AFTER BOY.jpg[/attachment:26pegnnc]

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

TOQ
January 29th, 2009, 11:36
You do have some lickable candies I must admit

:)

john

netrix
January 30th, 2009, 18:34
yes...just like candy. really sweet and tasty, but i always make a sticky mess and get it all over me. :drunken:

thonglor55
January 31st, 2009, 09:10
Living in Pattaya I assimilate with living in a candy store. What are your feelings about it? When you have been here so long do you become complacent and think to yourself you have so much candy to choose from so you can take your time, or do you feel like you have an eating disorder and need to get as much candy as you can, before someone else gets it.Yes