PDA

View Full Version : Bar Reviews: Sunee Plza and Boyztown

Dboy
January 28th, 2009, 11:11
This will be short. I've been surprised at the lack of quality boys lately...

JimJimmyJames: This used to be my favorite place in Sunee. I don't know what happened here. Lose a mamasan? Change owners? I have no idea, but JJJ has really lost its mojo. Ugly tattooed street boys, hairy straight boys....none of whom should have been wearing white briefs. Some of these boys would fit right in with the ones huffing paint thinner on soi yinsabai. JJJ has changed so much in the last year I don't know what to make of it. I hope this is only a temporary problem.

Krazy Dragon: not a gay boy in the place. Looked like a bunch of 30 year old taxi drivers. I found the place very unfriendly and was hassled for tips when trying to make our escape after one drink. Won't be back. These guys aren't even 'gay for pay'; it would be more like prison sex with these guys.

Look Boys: FINALLY a place doing something right. This place has good-looking guys of various types, and some of them might even be gay(!) Helpful mamasan, no hassles. Met an absolutely lovely beautiful guy here. This will be the first place I go on my next Sunee adventure.

Legun: I know it's closed now. When I visited, it was boring, even worse than Jungle was. Maybe 3 customers in the whole place (and I was with a friend). Most of the boys just stood around staring at us while we attempted to spot a boy who was gay. Not much luck. I have not been to Legun 2, but since it's the same boys from Legun I probably wont bother.

Lucky 7: met two thai guys at the jomtien beach who worked at 777 and promised them we'd visit their bar (clever boys). 777 was well-stocked with friendly guys. Almost guaranteed to find someone to take home from this place (south side of pattayaland soi 1). And if you can't find a boy here there's always the girls at Cockwell, right across the street. Just stay away from Noi, she's a cunt.

Sansuk Sauna: Ok, ya got me. It's not a bar. This is a great place. Punya has re-designed the third floor, and wow, he must be more kinky than he acts because...well just go check out the third (and secret fourth) floor. Trust me, this place is excellent. Also don't miss the food. I recommend the "big ass fish" I don't remember the name of the dish but you'll see it on the menu. The fish is so big it hangs off the sides of the plate, baked with chilis, garlic, and cilantro. Not spicy, but still really good. I've met MANY young thais here, including a thai dancer boy who I'm still in contact with. For the most efficient use of your time it would be best to go on a fri,sat, or sun, after 5pm or so. It officially opens at 2pm or so. It seems to be ok to go even earlier, which is good if you want to use the pool. If you get there around noon/1pm you'll probably have the pool to yourself. Everyone seems relaxed and friendly here, so be nice and you'll meet someone nice.

dboy

January 28th, 2009, 11:34
Great write up Dboy, it is so much more interesting to see how a guy really see a bar or Club or even restaurant rather then, it was good here and I liked that.

I can see you like the Gay Boys or may be even lady boys for 777 club is well known for them both, many in Look bar also, but I do agree JJJ seems to have lost its magic a bit, but I'm sure it will get back on track from now on, when the Good looking young Men come back to town.

Even though some of what you say about Krazy Dragon was spot on, I hate to tell you, I would say at lease 80% of guyz working in the Bars all over thailand are str8 turned Bi-sexual, but in the high season or Thai Important Holidays, New Year and Song kran go back to the Farm or the Rice season around November, to end of January, some of the Guys here have been working there for years and brought the hassling of the 20 bahts from the old Crazy Pub, but remember if you Grope a Boy, you are expected to pay 20 to 100 or even Ive known 500 baht fines. how do you expect them to keep there wife baby and family and Villages at Home. after all it is still the cheapest Price for some of the drinks in Pattaya. I Know the owner, is as we speak trying to recruit handsome guys and its a constant job, but sorry to tell you most will be str8 and I for one would not have it any other way.

So if your looking for gay lady like speaking Guys, you will be so happy in Pattaya's many Bars, but they are a disasters to Gay Businesses, as not to many customers like them, but with you Dboy, if you dont like Boy next door str8 acting guys, that will be now be flooding into town. why they call November to January the high season I never know, from February on wards is the best time to be in Gay Thailand and who cares how many farangs are in town, us locals prey for the day they all leave. but at least with out them, there would be no Gay Pattaya, as its like the rains over the African plains, it keeps the money flooding in for another year, so locals can pluck off the newbie boys, as they flood in like Crocodiles waiting on the Delta. Grabbing hold of Animals crossing the river.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Dont worry, I'm keeping my eye out for you, so you dont have to look at all the dross around?

Dboy
January 28th, 2009, 11:46
if you Grope a Boy you are expected to pay 20 to 100 or even Ive known 500 baht fine

My personal rule is that when I invite a boy to sit with me, if I have no plans to take him or anyone home that night I tell him that just to set expectations. And when I leave I give him at least 100 baht for his time.

dboy

catawampuscat
January 28th, 2009, 12:14
Just yesterday, several friends commented at dinner, that they have zero interest in going to the Pattayaland soi 1,2,3 boy bars (aka Boyztown) and
are very happy with the boy bars in Sunee.
A little later several other friends/acquaintances stated that they were going
to Boyztown because there was nothing for them in the Sunee boy bars.

I am fortunate to enjoy both areas.

I don't care in the least if the boy is gay. I only care about his performance,
his appearance, and ability to push my buttons.. I have had lousy sex with gay boys and great sex with non gay boys and vice versa..
For those who adore the fem boys and the
lady boys, there are many and for those who like them masculine, there are many.
It is irrational to use ones own tastes and preferences as a general guide as it never works unless your farang friend has the exact same preferences as yourself.
To each his own and by the way, I will have to check
out JJJ as it sounds like a major improvement has taken place, using my own
perferences.
Krazy Dragon remains the best boy bar in the known universe for this farang and my favorite boy there will not be 30 for over a decade to come.
He is the best of the thousands I have known, ok one of the best and if
I listened to the stories of some farangs, I would have missed him and left
Thailand in a minute if my option was boy bar with the hordes of ladyboys and ultra fems that leave me cold.
The two sides of the fem/masculine divide are as far apart as the
left wings and right wings in politics and will never agree, except to disagree.

I won't go to Look boys because it is said to be a ladyboy fem boy bar and was always questionable on age and used to be among the smokiest of the ashtray bars. Maybe it still is but I don't care to find out.
To each his own.. Smile for the cams.
Just trying to give a balanced view but probably will piss off some as usual but hey, if you don't like it, use the foe feature... :cat:

MARK
January 28th, 2009, 12:33
[attachment=0:34x4umyw]SNC12627.jpg[/attachment:34x4umyw]

Like the website. See you again in a few weeks.

dboy
Author: Dboy
Sat 22 Nov, 2008 9:08 pm

Forum: Gay Thailand
Topic: krazy Dragon Price Policy.
Comments: 21
Views: 2061

Same place same boys from website only this month far more gay versatile boys than last month if you need help finding a gay versatile boy try, No2 No3 No6 No7 No13 No21 No26 No32 No35, All these boy are gay and versatile and yes No 32 is 32 years old the rest are under 25.

foodforthought
January 28th, 2009, 14:47
Well Dboy if that is what the taxi drivers look like working at the Krazy Dragon, I will let him taxi me home anytime.
I go to the Krazy Dragon quiet regularly and the main changes since your last vist in Nov. Virtually all the lady boys have gone, I think maybe an odd one still working there occasionally. Dboy your suggestion that all the boy are over the age of 30 is your perception, many of the boys I have seen I would say are in their early 20.
I agree with catawampuscat Won't go to Look boys because it is said to be a lady boy fem boy bar and was always questionable on age.

MARK
January 28th, 2009, 16:40
Sorry dboy yes you are correct I will have to get some new staff this one slipped through the net I will have to let him go.
[attachment=0:11cq7vg7]SNC10029.jpg[/attachment:11cq7vg7]
:scratch: :tongue: :thumbright:

catawampuscat
January 28th, 2009, 17:06
As if there was anything wrong with 30 y.o. taxi drivers..
Mark, good response and if anyone is grossed out over a 32 y.o. Thai
guy with a hot body, they should look in a full length mirror and really get grossed out, especially if they have the nerve to stand naked in the light.

It always amazes me that the most hideous and grotesque of older gay men
tend to be the most critical and picky. They should get on their knobby knees and kiss the ground that anyone will go to bed with them for any amount of money.. I know, I do.. :cat:

fedssocr
January 28th, 2009, 21:15
Well, I suppose if you thought the boys working in Look were actually 18 then you might think that the boys in Krazy Dragon were over 30.

I have been to Look. It didn't strike me as a ladyboy bar other than the mamasans and a couple of the boys. Most of the boys there are relatively masculine.They are just very young.

x in pattaya
January 28th, 2009, 22:09
Krazy Dragon: not a gay boy in the place. Looked like a bunch of 30 year old taxi drivers. I found the place very unfriendly and was hassled for tips when trying to make our escape after one drink. Won't be back. These guys aren't even 'gay for pay'; it would be more like prison sex with these guys.dboy

I can see why this sort of place won't appeal to everyone and that some people would feel hassled, but from my point of view those guys are what makes the place so much more fun than the zombie factories elsewhere. I find the guys there exceedingly friendly and fun to be with and hope the owner doesn't try to change the bar into another Pattayaland clone.

The last time I was there I bought a drink each for a few of the guys and they sat with me for awhile letting me get a good look at what was on offer and a chance to play with the equipment. I told the others I had no more money and I would take care of them "tomorrow" and they left it at that. The ones I sat with (in addition to the one I took off) were all quite funny and playful and one of the guys who spoke fairly good English was good to talk with. Anyway after about 30 minutes I tipped them B100 each in addition to paying for one drink and they were all appreciative to be able to sit down for a bit. I don't know what constitutes prison sex, but the one guy I've offed several times is straight, very responsive sexually and quite affectionate.

Certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but we should be happy that not all bars in Pattaya are carbon copies of one another. For some of us KD is exactly the kind of place we can enjoy and it seems that the bars in Boyztown & Pattayaland are just wall-to-wall young, effeminate boys without any personality. There's no shortage of them. If that's what you enjoy, you should be spoilt for choice, but leave the "old taxi drivers" for us who like them.

Dboy
January 28th, 2009, 22:21
tend to be the most critical and picky

I am picky, but I'm probably also half the age of the average poster here.

dboy

x in pattaya
January 28th, 2009, 22:38
tend to be the most critical and picky

dboy

I'm sure we'll all be pleased when you grow up, when you learn to be happy for others even if they are different from you or don't meet your needs, and when you discover that doubling your current age might also increase your wisdom ... or do you have nothing more to learn?

Being picky is not a virtue, especially if it translates into throwing tantrums when you don't get your way. If you're so young and full of yourself, why do you need to visit bars looking for sex-for-pay?

catawampuscat
January 28th, 2009, 22:50
nothing personal dboy..
I regret I used the word 'old' as some of the most extreme farangs physically are actually rather young relatively. I don't think one can live in their fifties or sixties if they top 200 kilos or more.

dboy has the perfect right to his opinions and I am glad to see a balanced
viewpoint on the bars, especially Krazy Dragon..
Another great boy bar like JJJ can be hot one nite and have 20 to 30 boys
having a great old time or you can hit a nite when many are already offed or
don't show up and you have under a dozen or as few as 7 or 8..
It is unfair to review a bar from a single visit but if you really don't like it, I don't blame anyone if they don't make a repeat visit.
Fortunately, there are more boy bars than one has time to check out and more boys than one can believe, even if they aren't all one's type.. :cat:
It is amazing here and much more
fun than any of us ever though possible in our middle age or older..

January 29th, 2009, 06:04

dboy

...........so you're 50?

:cheers:

Dboy
January 29th, 2009, 07:57
, and when you discover that doubling your current age might also increase your wisdom ... or do you have nothing more to learn?

Oh my, you must not realize I am American. We value image over wisdom any day. In fact I know a fellow Texas redneck who managed to start a war with the wrong country and now they are building him a museum and library. I stopped trying for wisdom a long time ago. Ignorance is strength.

dboy