PDA

View Full Version : Euroboys Sunee Plaza

Dani69
January 26th, 2009, 19:13
Just chatted with Mike from Euroboys on gayromeo and he in informs me that lots of new boys arrive this week.
Just wish I was there atm to sample same.
Enjoys guys. :rr:

x in pattaya
January 26th, 2009, 20:53
Just wish I was there atm to sample same.

I'm sure they wish your ATM was here too.

Why would new boys be arriving as the rather crappy high season was winding down? Sounds like the same thing you hear in the shops when something is out of stock. "Have next week, sure."

January 27th, 2009, 04:20
For a compact bar, they weren't exactly short of tasteful staff back in December.
The outfits were amongst the best in town too.

colmx
January 27th, 2009, 05:00
Euroboys are in desperate need of a boy injection recently...

It seems that the management sacked the entire staff of Cocktail boys and have moved half the euroboys to cocktail bar...
Leaving both places looking decidedly empty (especially Cocktail)

The end result in my opinion is that both bars have lost their rankings amongst the best bars in Sunnee

Dani69
January 27th, 2009, 17:08
R/e "Why would new boys be arriving as the rather crappy high season was winding down? Sounds like the same thing you hear in the shops when something is out of stock. "Have next week, sure.""

Looks like my statement was fact not fiction .

January 27th, 2009, 17:52
Many of the manly boys come to Pattaya after they have finish with the rice fields, leaving mainly lady boys, Gay Boys and those who could not get the money together or have no family or Farm.

Its funny many gay tourists come to Pattaya for what they call the high season, November January but in reality the last week of January is the start of the Handsome Boys returning and bringing there friends with them so there you have it come now its the best time to visit? see you there? :sunny:

lo-so
January 27th, 2009, 19:12
Same - Future Boy in Bkk has seen a sudden influx of natural muscle in the last week. The lads are coming off the farm, however given that there is a rapid fall in the customer base does not bode well for how long they may stay around.