PDA

View Full Version : What do Thai women & middle-age guys do?

x in pattaya
January 25th, 2009, 21:59
I can pretty much see what Thai guys do when they're younger (but of legal age), but what do they do when they're 40+? And what do the females do? Thanks for any info.

99.9% of the Thai population has nothing directly to do with the sex business.

They eat, sleep, go to work or school, defecate, watch TV, play football, get drunk, go to pray, get sick & die, in no particular order. When the males are over 40 they try to find a Canadian to support them.

Brad the Impala
January 26th, 2009, 00:54
Wasn't there another country/forum that you were going to go off to explore/bore with your imbecilic insular egotistical fantasies?

Brad the Impala
January 26th, 2009, 01:39
All that bollocks about being "Dom". You're a masochist who is here for the attention and humiliation!

dab69
January 26th, 2009, 07:15
can someone find a message board for him with middle
aged Thai ladies and their middle aged husbands.

perhaps Google can help you better here.

we're not tying to put a man
on the moon here.

Oh, sorry to wreck the surprise of his next post.

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 26th, 2009, 07:26
Remember every middle-aged Thai man was once a go-go dancer as was his father before him. His son goes through the same phase as his son will and as it's always been, so it will always be.

dab69
January 26th, 2009, 08:41
and in their spare time
they pursue advanced hyperintelligent
rocket science degrees to launch
unsubstantiated spy satellites above Sunee
to collect pictures of fat bald farangs
and pile up arrest warrants
by the HUNDREDS

while others cruise the countryside
admiring the architechture
in Murcielago Quadroporttes
sent by well to do relatives
as a surprise from their grottos in Italy

January 26th, 2009, 20:10
No one ever accomplishes much in life by listening to their critics. Even if they write in some type of weird free-verse poetry.

And while you're thinking of your next devastating attack, I'll ask you the same question someone helpfully asked me awhile ago -- why don't you contribute a few bucks to the guys who run the board? After all the conversions and upgrades they're doing I'm guessing they'd appreciate it.

So the considered advice of a highly paid "web strategist" is - "fund the board from voluntary donations"? Beggars belief.

dab69
January 26th, 2009, 20:40
Remember every middle-aged Thai man was once a go-go dancer as was his father before him. His son goes through the same phase as his son will and as it's always been, so it will always be.

can't believe even the most gullible would believe
what is obvious to the rest of us here.

better chalk this up to dumb.

nice one O'Booze

dab69
January 26th, 2009, 23:48
way to change the subject

we hardly even noticed

next time ,during electroshock,
ask for less amperage

krobbie
January 27th, 2009, 00:54
They eat, sleep, go to work or school, defecate, watch TV, play football, get drunk, go to pray, get sick & die, in no particular order. When the males are over 40 they try to find a Canadian to support them.

Now that's funny! X you are a wag.

And as Brandon states ... "one hopes there is enough Canadians to go round".

Certainly I must encourage more Kiwis to to come to Thailand and grab an old hubby also. It seems the Commonwealth satellite countries have a more open attitude to the mature (35+) gay men in Thailand. I have taken advantage of this myself though he only lives in BKK and is not Thai national.

By the by Brandon ... if you are looking for an AIDS charity ... you may send cash directly to me. I need a little more spending money for my next trip in May. OR ... we could all just chip in a bit more to Spike for the fab job he and Jinks do, just to make life a little easier.

Brandon I think you really do have sane moments and personally don't mind your more bizarre posts. It is my choice to disregard them if I so desire. I do look forward to the responses you incite though.

Cheers
krobbie

Khor tose
January 27th, 2009, 01:25
way to change the subject
we hardly even noticed
next time ,during electroshock,
ask for less amperage

[attachment=0:38l9h1ez]shock.jpg[/attachment:38l9h1ez]

All joking aside Brandon, I think it is poor taste to cajole other people to give when they have, what may be very good and very personal reasons, for not doing so. Implying that someone is cheap or dirt poor is neither in good taste or compassionate. Actually the site makes money from the ads, and the ad revenue is based on how many people visit and post on the site. Just having you here and has probably increased the rate they can charge by 50 or more percent.

I too enjoy some of your post and you are getting better, you just need to work at it a little more.

Khor tose
January 27th, 2009, 08:24
Personally, I find the differences in our lives and choices interesting and educational, and not to be used as cannon fodder.

By the way, I'm happy to see you've found e-stim electrodes for hands-free orgasms for when the guys at the bar aren't doing it for you. I'd point out you have the electrodes in the wrong place, though; one should be on the underside of your prostate and one on the underside of your penis. You'll never cum the way you have them attached.

I am sure your are correct about the proper location, which is my way of saying I will just take your word for it. I am still working on doing it outside of the missionary position. Now how is that for sharing differences.

January 27th, 2009, 11:58
No one ever accomplishes much in life by listening to their critics. Even if they write in some type of weird free-verse poetry.

And while you're thinking of your next devastating attack, I'll ask you the same question someone helpfully asked me awhile ago -- why don't you contribute a few bucks to the guys who run the board? After all the conversions and upgrades they're doing I'm guessing they'd appreciate it.

So the considered advice of a highly paid "web strategist" is - "fund the board from voluntary donations"? Beggars belief.

I've learned there's no point attempting to explain or clarify things to the few, nasty people on this board, and won't waste my time or yours.

But I'll ask the same question; are you contributing to the forum that allows you to vent your spleen so completely? Someone's payin' the bills; may as well be us users.

OK - I'll answer. Yes. I have contributed donations to this board's predecessor in the distant past. Now YOU answer. You claim to be a highly paid "Web Strategist". OK, so how could Spike make money out of the Board other than by requesting donations.

How could members financially support the board other than through Paypal payments?

Let's have a detailed and credible answer from a "Web Strategist" rather than the posturing and lame attempts at put-downs that is your usual style.

Your credibility is not at stake here, but you might be able to resurrect a bit of it.

dab69
January 27th, 2009, 12:54
Hey SPIKE

How many imaginary millions
did looney tunes donate?

Aunty
January 27th, 2009, 13:59
Well if he's a big spender like Bradley, probably 10 bucks!

Don't spend it all at once now, Spike, will ya?

krobbie
January 28th, 2009, 00:52
I'm a little unsure but I think we have gone off topic to enjoy yet another bitch fest.
Oh well, we can find out about Thai women and middle aged Thai guys anytime, I guess. I'll just ask a vendor. Perhaps they just marry each other?

I guess it's time for more donations guys and then this thread will be at a close.

Brad the Impala
January 28th, 2009, 01:48
Well if he's a big spender like Bradley, probably 10 bucks!

Wrong as usual dear! Have you been putting your hand in your pocket to contribute, or is it just there to play with yourself, while fantasizing about finally visiting Thailand one day?