PDA

View Full Version : Monday is Australia Day

jinks
January 25th, 2009, 16:01
http://www.jinks.clara.net/01ads/0126lacage.jpghttp://www.jinks.clara.net/01ads/0126oscars.jpghttp://www.jinks.clara.net/01ads/0126tele.jpg

giggsy
January 26th, 2009, 04:26
JANUARY 26th
traditionally,this was the day in 1788 when the british fleet,commanded by captain arthur phillips arrived at sydney bay in australia carrying the first consignment of 736 convicts, which is why this is celebrated as australia day--- any of your relatives gra???? :salute: :brave:
have a good one

January 26th, 2009, 09:38
JANUARY 26th
traditionally,this was the day in 1788 when the british fleet,commanded by captain arthur phillips arrived at sydney bay in australia carrying the first consignment of 736 convicts, which is why this is celebrated as australia day--- any of your relatives gra???? :salute: :brave:
have a good one
Nice of you to know your history giggsy,my parents are english and yes they did come to the land of down under by ship in 1961,i was born here in 1962 so im proud of being an OZ with english blood but assure you my ancestors were not on them ships
I dont hide to be a Proud Australian my avator shows that but im not proud to be labelled BBB which i read and told some stories off ,i can be an ass but to be him is an offense ,i wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire...Im in Bangkok on April the 2nd till the 7th then Phuket till the 19th ....So Smiles if you still in doubt be a man and will you join me for a beer???? This is a quetion so i expect an answer...

Khor tose
January 27th, 2009, 01:40
JANUARY 26th
have a good one

Ahhhh, someone knowledgeable about Australia. Great, I hope you can answer a burning question I've always had. Why would you want to "tie me kangaroo down"?

January 27th, 2009, 06:37
JANUARY 26th
have a good one

Ahhhh, someone knowledgeable about Australia. Great, I hope you can answer a burning question I've always had. Why would you want to "tie me kangaroo down"?

so he can play his didgeredoo of course!

giggsy
January 27th, 2009, 06:47
tie me kangaroo down sport is a sad song about a gay stockman in australia (most are) who on his deathbed wanted his friends to let him have one last try at necrophilia and beastiality (i think he was flogging a dead horse!)
more controversial was the now deleted 4th verse
Let me Abos go loose, gra
Let me Abos go loose
They're of no further use, gra
So let me Abos go loose

perhaps our aussie friend can explain this one :help:

Smiles
January 27th, 2009, 09:02
Hi, Jinks,
Thinking you might be Australian.
Wrongo Billyo ... jinks (with a small 'j' thank you) is a friggin' Pommie.

"drives a friggin' taxi,
and lives in a council flat"

But I think he was deported from Australia once. Does that count?

Cheers ...

January 29th, 2009, 05:44
I cant recieve or send PM,s to all that are sending them to me , I can at TT tho

giggsy
January 30th, 2009, 01:17
you mean i have to join gaytingtong to send you a personal message !!! how come????

is gaytingtong the one that smiles is barred from? :fkr:

January 30th, 2009, 05:32
No he not barred from there ,yes i been barred from certain things on this board it had to do with smiles , The Prick can dish it out but cant take it back so he sucked up to Spike trying to get me barred but i have not done anything different to anyone else on here,It suppose to be a board with a little bit off spice ...so yer other members cant Pm me or me pm them ,i wonder why something to hide , anyone know which ones smiles is barred from let us know i will congrats the Admin there...
To anyone on this board who think im BBB i will be in Thailand from April the 2 nd meet up or button up

giggsy
January 30th, 2009, 06:26
good god, nelson mandella had pms with de clerk in prison
oscar wilde had pms with his publisher in reading jail
barak obama is even closing guantanamo bay so they will be able to have pms
but still we cant pm gra45 unless we join gaytingtong
i will pm butrus butrus butrus gali and let him know whats going on
:brave: :hiding: :ban: :brave:

January 30th, 2009, 06:39
who/what is BBB?

giggsy
January 30th, 2009, 06:59
blowing beautiful boys

January 30th, 2009, 08:34
blowing beautiful boys

OK OK Ok im THAT BBB lol , Pay you that 1 giggsy

January 30th, 2009, 17:45
No he not barred from there ,yes i been barred from certain things on this board it had to do with smiles , The Prick can dish it out but cant take it back so he sucked up to Spike trying to get me barred but i have not done anything different to anyone else on here,It suppose to be a board with a little bit off spice ...so yer other members cant Pm me or me pm them ,i wonder why something to hide , anyone know which ones smiles is barred from let us know i will congrats the Admin there...
To anyone on this board who think im BBB i will be in Thailand from April the 2 nd meet up or button up

For once Gra45, I find myself agreeing with you, nice to hear you are of pommie blood after the lovely things you have said about them in the past though!

Smiles
February 1st, 2009, 10:51
who/what is BBB?
Gra69.

My dear boy (now that I can unfortunately read your blather in the quote above) ... I assure you I did not have any words whatsoever regarding you with Elephantspike. Trust me, you're not important to me in any way.
If there were any negative (or otherwise) PM's or emails about you to the boss, they didn't come with me.
As for meeting you on any date . . . I think having my eyes plucked out would be more pleasant.

Although I am quite able to recognize message board trolls when I see them (and this Board right now has only one as far as I'm concerned), that does not mean I think they should be banned, or even that their posts be deleted ... I can do that on my own, for my personal contentment, by using the excellent Ignore feature. I'm quite happy with that prescription, and have zero interest in making your life any sadder than it already is.

Cheers ...

February 1st, 2009, 12:31
Smiles my DEAR girl if you want to be serious go fuck youself you started again GRA69 what a wanker
im on here cause i enjoy and have a bit of fun but your a canandian terriost ..
I am interested on here is to learn so much on Thailand
not to Troll , i try to peace talk you and then you attacked again isnt that TROLLING ...
Get off your controlling mode and be normal if you know the meaning of it ...I read back on your posts here how well liked you really are
The point is that my first posts on here where asking about hotels and soi twilight you couldnt answer a newbie correctly,Whys that????
1. Your a control freak
2.you still think you run the board
3. you think you have friends to back that shit up.
4.you hate to see new blood on this board
I dont accuse you of a TROLL just a C U Next Tuesday

giggsy
February 1st, 2009, 18:08
Dear Diary

Aug. 12 - Moved to our new home in Canada. I am so excited. It's so beautiful here. The mountains are so majestic. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them.
Oct. 14 - Canada -- it is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves have turned all colors and shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the beautiful countryside and saw some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly they are the most wonderful animals on earth. This must be paradise. I love it here!
Nov. 11 - Remembrance Day. Deer season starts soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it snows soon. I love it here!
Dec. 2 - It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won). When the snow plough came by we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. I love Canada!
Dec. 12 - More snow last night. The snow plough did his trick again to the driveway. I love it here.
Dec. 19 - More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work. It's beautiful here but I'm exhausted from shoveling. F#cking snow plough.
Dec. 22 - More of that white shit fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands and a sore back from shoveling. I think the snow plough hides around the corner until I'm done shoveling the driveway. Asshole.
Dec. 25 - Merry F#cking Christmas! More frigging snow. If I ever get my hands on the sonovabitch who drives the snow plough, I swear I'll kill the bastard. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the f#cking ice.
Dec. 27 - More white shit last night. Been inside for three days now except for shoveling out the driveway after that snow plough goes through every time. Can't go anywhere, the car's stuck in a mountain of white crap and it is so frigging cold. The weatherman says to expect another 10 inches of the crap again tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?
Dec. 28 - That f#cking weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of the crap this time. At this rate it won't melt before summer. The snow plough got stuck up in the road and that bastard came to my door and asked to borrow my shovel. After I told him that I had already broken six shovels shoveling out all the crap he had pushed into my driveway, I damn near broke my last one over his f#cking head.
Jan. 4 - Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on my way back a damned deer ran in front of the car. Did about $3,000 damage to the car. Those beasts should be killed. The bastards are everywhere. Wish the hunters had exterminated them all last November.
May 3 - Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rusted out from all that salt they put all over the roads.
May 10 - Moved to Thailand. I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever want to live in such a God forsaken place as Canada! :croc: