PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Pics

January 24th, 2009, 13:15
Dur - random posting here, I'm looking for a series of old black and white Thai pics I saw in the gallery that were listed as "Krazy" (sic?) pics. I wanted to look at them some more but can't find any where - anyone?

Or maybe I'm the one who is 'krazy' at the moment..cheers!

р╕зр╕┤р╕Чр╕вр╣М

elephantspike
January 24th, 2009, 13:56
They were in Mark's (of Krazydragon) blogs. I'm dealing with technical issues regarding blogs that were converted from the old board, especially ones with images like Mark's.

I hope to have Mark's blog up and running soon.

elephantspike
January 25th, 2009, 00:06
Technical issue solved. The problem? The path to the blog images on the old board was weblogs/upload/blog#/image.jpg which was the way the link urls were formatted, but on this board the path is blog/blog/images/blog#/image.jpg, which was where the images actually were.

The solution? I created a "weblogs" folder and put an "upload" folder inside it, and then copied all the blog image files there from the blog/blog/images folder. Now all the blog images are showing fine.

The next thing I have to solve in the blogs is to mass delete all the spam, which will require a custom script, which is a bit advanced for me at this point, so I'm going to hire a programmer (the guy who created the User Blog MOD for phpbb) to do it for me.