PDA

View Full Version : Unsubstanciated but scary stuff..

catawampuscat
January 24th, 2009, 13:07
I heard a story that there is a large pile of police arrest warrants
in the Pattaya station for farangs whom the police are looking for in
regards to complaints from some lads and perhaps their parents..
The police cannot serve the arrest warrants without a proper address
and of course without a proper name.
Those who play in risky waters should think twice about using their
legal addresses and legal names and that is a good reason for short time
rooms and nom de plumes.. Think life jackets, a good lawyer and a way out..

One warrant is supposed to made out for a fat bald farang. No name, no nationality, no address and could apply to more than a few of the guys out there..

This could tie in with the list of 200 farang story, which has been around for a long time, but I question the ability of the observer to understand the legal Thai language even with help, but the arrest warrant for the fat bald farang is too good not to post. Off to gym men or else. :cat:

January 24th, 2009, 13:21
That's for the tip, Cat. As the Board's leading bald fat old cunt (according to a recent poll) I'm aware there are poeple who are out to get me. Thankfully I never use real my real name and address (something I learned when commanding the Mobile Laundry), and of course I've never visited Pattaya, even heavily disguised as Lunchtime O'Booze. However if there's more such useful information that drops into your lap I'm sure you'll keep us all posted. There was someone who told us that his Two Best Friends were high-ranking policeman but that's in Bangkok. Perhaps you are his Pattaya Connection?

lonelywombat
January 24th, 2009, 16:48
I heard a story that there is a large pile of police arrest warrants .

One warrant is supposed to made out for a fat bald farang. No name, no nationality, no address and could apply to more than a few of the guys out there..

:

OMG I have just recently adopted the bald fat old bastard nic. I am not as bald or as fat as those in the convent that make up the numbers at Corner Bar every night. Reserved table no less

I am told that Cat, Gaybutton, Gaythailand are just a few of those whO suck piss and discuss all the problems of Pattaya and Sunee that fall upon of their very LARGE SHOULDERS. Oh the problems of being a leader and spokesman for the community

January 25th, 2009, 11:31
I heard a story that there is a large pile of police arrest warrants
in the Pattaya station for farangs whom the police are looking for in
regards to complaints from some lads and perhaps their parents..
The police cannot serve the arrest warrants without a proper address
and of course without a proper name.
Those who play in risky waters should think twice about using their
legal addresses and legal names and that is a good reason for short time
rooms and nom de plumes.. Think life jackets, a good lawyer and a way out..

This could tie in with the list of 200 farang story, which has been around for a long time, but I question the ability of the observer to understand the legal Thai language even with help, but the arrest warrant for the fat bald farang is too good not to post. Off to gym men or else. :cat:

What a lot of rubbish, yes the police do ask the boys about farangs and Motorbike taxi drivers give info, if there is a constant nameтАЩs that keeps coming up or they can act on, they will do it Immediately, with Photographers in tow, so the foreign press in can Pick up on it, to see they are doing something.

The guys who are interested in people who live in Thailand are the Immigration and build a dossier on interesting people, mainly to see if their plotting to blow up anything or breaking laws constantly, but as for having a big list, they are going to arrest, unless they have Information from FBI or Europe or a name keeps coming up, or looking for some one who has been caught out, or waiting for a guy to come back to Thailand , they want to interview, as I believe is happening in Sunee Plaza now, with a couple of guyz,

The police have 2 plain scruffy cloths police watching most of the time, mainly to protect farangs and filter back info on how many going into the bars, so they know how much to charge them, so they know whatтАЩs going on, but No they are not waiting to catch out people or trick them, just for having sex, these are usual the odd opportunist scammers who pops up from time to time, according to a high ranking policeman I have known a long time, but if there is a complaint, they work immediately on it and not wait, unless they want to watch some one for a while. The post who says they have big lists or guys they are going to catch out it not true apart from above. I was told there is 52 guys on a list who they are watching or waiting for. But if they have a compliant against them they work immediately.

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 25th, 2009, 18:08
sounds more like some demented NGO's list. Are the Thai authorities that organised or interested ?. I don't think so...except for really underaged offences. An urban myth ?

I must ask my police informant who the infamous LMTU scoffed at once when he was driving us from Bangkok to Pattaya and we were stopped at one of these informal police roadblocks where a small fine is requested for nothing in particular.

As we scrambled together 100 baht, the lad leapt from the car and flashed some sort of card..it was like Moses with the Red Sea as the roadblock was hauled aside and the coppers lined up to wave us through. We both sat in silence for the rest of the trip. I thought he was a rent boy and joking about being an undercover narc.

To be safe I never give my real name, age , nationality or shoe size , anywhere anytime. (except this forum) Why change the habit of a lifetime ? :rr:

dab69
January 25th, 2009, 19:09
this idiot rumor goes around every year or so,
now with a new twist.

who would be dumb enough...

nevermind

January 25th, 2009, 21:39
What a lot of rubbish......

I'm surprised you expected anything other than drivel - given the identity of the OP.

:cheers:

Brad the Impala
January 26th, 2009, 01:00
Despite Cat's initial attempts to be courteous to his nemesis, and his sidekick, I fear the touch paper is being lit here, as the nemesis is clearly spoiling for another pissing contest.

francois
January 26th, 2009, 02:09
The info posted by Cat was from a post on GayThailand forum and posted by a reputable member of that forum.

January 26th, 2009, 07:06
The info posted by Cat was from a post on GayThailand forum and posted by a reputable member of that forum.

...........So what you are saying is that his drivel isn't even original?

dab69
January 26th, 2009, 08:36
maybe we could devote a whole separate section here
devoted entirely to stupid rehashed unsubstatianted rumors.

catawampuscat
January 26th, 2009, 10:17
Don't kill the messenger..
By title and by my posting, I made clear this was a story that I heard
and that I had my own doubts about.
I didn't read about on gaythailand's forum but probably heard about
it from the same eyewitness. I don't post on that forum but do peruse
it on ocassion.
I have no problem with lmlu and even agree the story is probably mostly
urban myth but still scary especially to those who play in this game..
I did have a problem with the nasty line from the lonely wombat and no doubt my referencing his latest pm, enflamed the poor old sot and he took it
out on me and other posters as well. He can sit alone at Corner Bar and look miserable all he wants and I will perfer to sit with friends/acquaintances and have a good time. To each his own but lonely should understand that being a miserable old sot is not endearing and while I feel sorry for the old git, I still will refuse to have a drink with him.. I hope this little retort doesn't send him
into a tizzie and he can stay lonely and miserable as long as he stays away..

Believe me boys, many many men are very concerned about there being police warrants outstanding for them and that they are on a list..
Regulars, in Sunee Plaza, have seen many men picked up by the police over the years and many recently..
Whether they were on a list or had outstanding warrants is beyond my ken. The message is a warning which most will ignore and pay
thru the nose to stay out of the clinker and that is just the way it is.. :cat:

francois
January 26th, 2009, 23:33
[quote="francois"

You can read original post on www.gaythaialnd.com (http://www.gaythaialnd.com) ; title of post is "beating a dead horse" on 21 Jan. 2009. Judge for yourselves.

Khor tose
January 27th, 2009, 02:07
[quote="francois"

You can read original post on http://www.gaythaialnd.com ; title of post is "beating a dead horse" on 21 Jan. 2009. Judge for yourselves.

Sorry, Francois your URL is incorrect. Here is the direct URL to the post.

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... topic=3653 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3653)

francois
January 27th, 2009, 03:06
Merci, Khor tose.
The poster, PattayMale is credible.

January 27th, 2009, 21:59
Merci, Khor tose.

Isn't PattayaMale the one that tried to phone the police to report smokers . . .
but they never answered the phone!

Incredible.

Whether the police keep lists here or not, who knows, but if you are regular visitor to Thailand you WILL BE on a list in your home country.

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 27th, 2009, 22:03
Merci, Khor tose.

Isn't PattayaMale the one that tried to phone the police to report smokers . . .
but they never answered the phone!

Incredible.

Whether the police keep lists here or not, who knows, but if you are regular visitor to Thailand you WILL BE on a list in your home country.

yes he phoned..but they were outside having a smoke..

I like being on lists..worst dressed etc. I was once on the Ligger's List in a London newspaper as one of that cities greatest gatecrashers and freeloaders..resulted in heaps of invitations..which then resulted in me being removed from the list.
:scratch: :scratch: