PDA

View Full Version : I was a fully mature but naive post-pubescent sex slave

x in pattaya
January 23rd, 2009, 16:51
Okay, now that I have your attention ...

In one form or another we have attempted to look at the old farang, young Thai relationship issue ad nauseum here and on other message boards. It seems, generally, to be based on the assumption that we are trying to shove a round peg (old farang & young Thai, both males) into a square hole (Cinderella & Prince Charming, str8, Barbara Cartland designed relationship).

I don't see my relationship with a younger Thai in that framework or any other soap operatic structure. The fact that the relationship is pragmatically motivated doesn't bother me in the least. He has something I want/need and I have something he wants/needs. We each understand that and meet those needs not just to earn our keep, but because we genuinely care about each other. I regard that as love, even though it's not the stuff of which steamy movies are made.

BUT, I wonder how many of us, when we were young, beautiful and alluring (or possibly only one or two of those) had a 'relationship" with an older man. This is not meant to evoke stories of rape by a sweaty piano teacher whose colostomy bag caused us irreversible head trauma, thus leaving us forever maimed psychologically.

I'll throw myself in front of the bus by admitting I did. It certainly wasn't for money since I was well established in the banal middle class and he was on a par with someone who did itinerant gardening. It happened infrequently, but over several years. Looking back, I know he was clearly nervous about the consequences if we were discovered.

I raise this because, maybe for the first time, I reflected on what it all meant to me at the time. I liked him, I enjoyed the sex and I was always grateful because it sort of validated who I was in a world that seemed intent on proving I didn't fit into the accepted scheme of things.

There was never a question of love in its usual meaning or establishing a relationship or living together or does he love me or my money. It was during high school and summers during college. My career plans and life plans were in no way impacted and I didn't give much thought to him unless the need for sex hit me.

What does all of this have to do with Gay Thailand? I think I can see the other side of the Thai/farang relationship, to some extent, looking back on my feelings during that time... although at that time I never felt the need to analyze my feelings.

I liked him very much. I felt safe and comforted with him. We both enjoyed the sex and the escape it provided from "reality." I think in a very broad sense I loved him because I felt wanted by him, but he was always someone outside the social network to which I then belonged. I'll never forget him and I would never do some Oprah moment where I accused him of psychologically scarring me for life. If anything he introduced some mental stability into my life. We would never have walked hand-in-hand down the street or done anything else to bring attention to ourselves, but in the 60's he made me feel better about myself than I would otherwise have done.

So, I don't see my relationship with a younger Thai [by which I mean someone in his thirties] as being such a fabrication or falsehood. I love him on many levels and he loves me on many levels. Barbara Cartland won't write about it (is she dead??), but it's still real if not conventional. Can an old farang тАУ young Thai love relationship exist? Sure. But donтАЩt define it in terms of a Prince Charles and Diana sort of thing. ItтАЩs better than that.

catawampuscat
January 23rd, 2009, 17:46
I suggest you consider a change in the title to replace 'child' with 'teenage'.
Not trying to be overly p.c. here.. while less sensational, perhaps it will
have a better chance of not being closed down even thou it is obviously
used as an attention getter.. up to you X .. :cat:

January 23rd, 2009, 21:19
I suggest you consider a change in the title to replace 'child' with 'teenage'.
Not trying to be overly p.c. here.. while less sensational, perhaps it will
have a better chance of not being closed down even thou it is obviously
used as an attention getter.. up to you X .. :cat:

Let's face facts - the only reason the Cats Arse responded was precisely because it said "child".

Since the Cats Arse has used "attention getting" phrases such as "baby boys" on occassions, I think he/she/it has little room to criticise.

:cheers:

joe552
January 23rd, 2009, 21:32
X, I like your take on this. It brought back memories of the first man I ever kissed who was probably 10 years older than I, me being 15 him 25. Not my first man to man sexual experience, but kissing is somehow more intimate than the blow job with the company's delivery man in his van. He too made me feel good about myself, attractive for the first time in my life. Never a question about a relationship - I didn't know in the late 60s that such a thing was possible.

I don't know, though, how easily this equates to the 'relationships' many of us farang have with younger Thai men/boys. I say this simply because I have no real idea of how they feel about it, and it's dangerous to try to explain it in terms us Westerners might understand.

But I get what you're trying to say and agree. Thanks.

x in pattaya
January 23rd, 2009, 23:01
I don't know, though, how easily this equates to the 'relationships' many of us farang have with younger Thai men/boys. .

Yeah. I guess what I was trying to say in a long-winded way was that when I was young I had a "relationship" of sorts with a considerably older man and the age difference never really struck me then. I wasn't looking for romance or a life-long committment. I didn't "think too much" about what it all meant. It existed. It served a purpose. We both enjoyed it. No one on an Internet message board told me it was impossible.

I have a mutually satisfying relationship with a younger Thai man [by which I mean someone in his thirties]. It exists, It serves a purpose. We each enjoy it. I don't think either of us has a secret agenda since we both know very well what we're getting out of it and what we're putting into it.

January 23rd, 2009, 23:28
I don't know, though, how easily this equates to the 'relationships' many of us farang have with younger Thai men/boys. .

Yeah. I guess what I was trying to say in a long-winded way was that when I was young I had a "relationship" of sorts with a considerably older man and the age difference never really struck me then. I wasn't looking for romance or a life-long committment. I didn't "think too much" about what it all meant. It existed. It served a purpose. We both enjoyed it. No one on an Internet message board told me it was impossible.

I have a mutually satisfying relationship with a younger Thai man. It exists, It serves a purpose. We each enjoy it. I don't think either of us has a secret agenda since we both know very well what we're getting out of it and what we're putting into it.

This sounds rather similar to what Larry Kramer, the founder of the AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power (ACT-UP), wrote in his book Reports from the Holocaust :

"In those cases where children do have sex with their homosexual elders... I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it, either because of a natural curiosity... or because he or she is homosexual and innately knows it. ... And unlike girls or women forced into rape or traumatized, most gay men have warm memories of their earliest and early sexual encounters; when we share these stories with each other, they are invariably positive ones."

January 23rd, 2009, 23:53
Annan

Better put your tin helmet on methinks!

This sounds rather similar to what Larry Kramer, the founder of the AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power (ACT-UP), wrote in his book Reports from the Holocaust :

"In those cases where children do have sex with their homosexual elders... I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it, either because of a natural curiosity... or because he or she is homosexual and innately knows it. ... And unlike girls or women forced into rape or traumatized, most gay men have warm memories of their earliest and early sexual encounters; when we share these stories with each other, they are invariably positive ones."

catawampuscat
January 24th, 2009, 02:27
brilliant title, if I don't say so myself..
since I have scottishit on my foe list, I can enjoy the thread
and not the :pukeright:
:cat:

January 24th, 2009, 04:46
"In those cases where children do have sex with their homosexual elders... I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it, either because of a natural curiosity... or because he or she is homosexual and innately knows it. ... I've been having sex with men since age 13 (I'd grown my own welcome mat and by god I was going to put it out) and until I was I guess 30 I wasn't too fussed about the age of my partners. Being a slut has its compensations. Since I regard sex as a form of recreation or hobby, my emotional attachments are for friends who regard the world in the same way as I do - a huge joke. One of the mem'sahibs asked me once "Why you crazy?" but couldn't comprehend the answer "Just lucky I guess"

January 24th, 2009, 05:20
brilliant title, if I don't say so myself..
since I have scottishit on my foe list, I can enjoy the thread
and not the :pukeright:
:cat:

OMG I'm on his foe list!

How utterly childish this man(?) is.

Khor tose
January 24th, 2009, 12:54

I have a mutually satisfying relationship with a younger Thai man [by which I mean someone in his thirties]. It exists, It serves a purpose. We each enjoy it. I don't think either of us has a secret agenda since we both know very well what we're getting out of it and what we're putting into it.

I think if you are over 60 and an American, you probably had you first sexual contact with an older man, especially if you lived in a small city. There were no or very few places where gays could go and meet. In the small town where I grew up (100,000) there was one gay bar for adults only, and the only place a minor could find gays was in a park or restroom. Oddly enough almost everyone knew where these places where, if for no other reason, then the fact that the BIB would conduct a bust every so often and it would make the newspapers. I completely agree with X, and Joe that there was no thought of a relationship or age differences. Hell, just to find someone gay was turn on enough, irregardless of how old or what he looked like. Not only that, but the law did not matter as both the minor and the adult where felons just for being gay in the first place. The disgusting hydra Scottish-guy/Annon (who almost always post together and agree with each other---moron) is right, in that minors who seek out adults probably do so for sex, but when it is the other way around. He has got to be kidding.

January 24th, 2009, 19:45
He has got to be kidding.

Yeah and Larry Kramer has got to be kidding too you sorry excuse for a government worker.
Maybe you should read his book instead of those on witchcraft which seem to rivet your attention.

-Larry Kramer, writer and founder of the AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power (ACT-UP),Reports from the Holocaust, New York, St. Martin's Press, 1991.

bao-bao
January 25th, 2009, 07:19
We had about 6 gay guys in High School and a couple of us went to the proms in male-male couples, but we had always been pretty open & no one was surprised we'd do that and it wasn't a big deal. Times were much different then. I'm now 53...
I understand this man lives on his own timetable in his own world, but most people graduate from High School around age 17 or 18, don't they?

If he's 53 that would have made it roughly around 35 or 36 years ago - somewhere around 1973.

Let's see a show of hands... how many remember openly gay people at their high school and same sex couples at their prom during the 70's, and if so, how many remember how it "wasn't a big deal."

Brace yourselves for his 500 word fogbank of an explanation.

bao-bao
January 25th, 2009, 09:28
Nice try, but that's only 325 words... you still have 175 more to go.

However, you could spare us all and just use six to say "ok, I made that up, sorry." :cheers:

Really, Brandon... enough.

January 25th, 2009, 09:55
What did you do today to makes things easier for LGBTLesbians - couldn't give a shit; the saddest minority on the planet. Don't have cocks, not interested in cocks, not breeding up the next generation of boys. Forget them!
Bisexuals - generally manage to pass as straight; what help would they need? Mind you along with married homosexuals in the closet they're probably over-represented in public lavatory sex, so that's something to be said for them
Trannies - as I recall the Stonewall riots that started gay liberation were all about trannies mourning Judy Garland (hullo, x in pattaya, your favourite theme) so I'm guessing they can look after themselves

So that brings us back to us poofs, and frankly it's every man for himself. "A standing cock has no conscience" has been my motto down the years and it's served me well

Smiles
January 25th, 2009, 10:25
" ... You shouldn't dismiss the message simply because of your inferiority to the messenger.
Do you think that Barak Obama, or Steve Jobs, got where they are by following the path, and timetable, that limited, unimaginative people like you find so attractive?
Although I can now understand why you haven't hit 1,500+ sex partners. You probably couldn't find that many guys who could stand you for the 4 or 5 minutes sex with you requires ... "
I thought you quit this Board (in a delicious huff I should add ... fagworthy in fact).

Now I see you are back really getting into it.
Insults (don't be coy now, you know they are), attacks ( "... you call THAT an attack ...?" ['Kill Bill' Part 1]), accusations of sexual inferiority (having no documentation or proof). Now Brandy, you're back for sure, coz that's what this Board is all about.
Congratulations!

By the way, who are you writing about above? Bao Bao or Homintern (AKA the Fat Bald Old Cunt)

Cheers ...

x in pattaya
January 25th, 2009, 10:39
We had about 6 gay guys in High School and a couple of us went to the proms in male-male couples, but we had always been pretty open & no one was surprised we'd do that and it wasn't a big deal. Times were much different then. I'm now 53...
I understand this man lives on his own timetable in his own world, but most people graduate from High School around age 17 or 18, don't they?

If he's 53 that would have made it roughly around 35 or 36 years ago - somewhere around 1973.

You forget. In another thread he claimed he was already completing his second Ph.D. at the U of W and leading the vanguard against the Vietnam War by the time he was 13. When he completed high school, his boyfriend must have had to push his pram down the aisle at commencement. I may have got one or two of the details wrong, but he's already assured us that he's beyond worrying about details.

I thought you quit this Board (in a delicious huff I should add ... fagworthy in fact).

He's staging more farewell tours than Cher & Ethel Merman combined and with all the humility of Leona Helmsley.

Smiles
January 25th, 2009, 10:49
At least you didn't start screaming stuff like " ... quit hijacking my fuckin' thread!!! ... ".
So, lets get back to post-pubescent sex slaves shall we?

Cheers ...

January 25th, 2009, 11:16
At least you didn't start screaming stuff like " ... quit hijacking my fuckin' thread!!! ... ".
So, lets get back to post-pubescent sex slaves shall we?

Cheers ...

Geez, I beg off a few days to watch President Obamas' Inauguration and his first week in office and I missed the circus! I almost thought I was watching the Republicans on an episode of "CSpan gone wild!" lol

р╕кр╕╕р╕Вр╕кр╕▒р╕Щр╕ р╣Мр╕зр╕▒р╕Щр╣Ар╕Бр╕ р╕Ф
р╕зр╕┤р╕Чр╕вр╣М

January 25th, 2009, 11:25
You shouldn't dismiss the message simply because of your inferiority to the messenger.Oh dear, I see you are joining Gone Fisting, x in pattaya and all those other supercilious queens who employ that sort of tactic (and yes, I have worked out that you were responding to bao-bao and not to me although I would guess that since you've started to sink to the same level as those two you'll come back with something along the lines of "if the cap fits ...")

bao-bao
January 25th, 2009, 12:46
You shouldn't dismiss the message simply because of your inferiority to the messenger.

Do you think that Barak Obama, or Steve Jobs, got where they are by following the path, and timetable, that limited, unimaginative people like you find so attractive?

Although I can now understand why you haven't hit 1,500+ sex partners. You probably couldn't find that many guys who could stand you for the 4 or 5 minutes sex with you requires.
Oh! WhoтАЩs an excited bunny, then?

If having тАЬ1,500+тАЭ partners is the measure of success (especially with such reckless sexual behavior as you advocate is "safe") IтАЩll gladly bow deeply to something far less than success.

Unless, of course, youтАЩre anywhere nearby behind me. :cheers:

Best of luck to you with your explorations of other countries.

January 25th, 2009, 13:09
Best of luck to you with your explorations of other countries.Maybe he's hoping to break x in pattaya's record of having been deported from 35 countries?

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 25th, 2009, 17:48
You shouldn't dismiss the message simply because of your inferiority to the messenger.

Although I can now understand why you haven't hit 1,500+ sex partners. You probably couldn't find that many guys who could stand you for the 4 or 5 minutes sex with you requires.

this is probably the best description of Homintern I've read ! :bounce: (you are talking about him..yes?)

Khor tose
January 26th, 2009, 06:36
" ... You shouldn't dismiss the message simply because of your inferiority to the messenger.
Although I can now understand why you haven't hit 1,500+ sex partners. You probably couldn't find that many guys who could stand you for the 4 or 5 minutes sex with you requires ... "

Now I see you are back really getting into it.
Insults (don't be coy now, you know they are), attacks ( "... you call THAT an attack ...?" ['Kill Bill' Part 1]), accusations of sexual inferiority (having no documentation or proof). Now Brandy, you're back for sure, coz that's what this Board is all about.
Congratulations!

By the way, who are you writing about above? Bao Bao or Homintern (AKA the Fat Bald Old Cunt)

Cheers ...

Sorry to have so much fun at you expense Brandon, but Smiles nearly made me pee my pants laughing.
Right on-----Yes it is old fashioned, but I am not comfortable with just saying "word". :salute: :salute: :salute:

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 26th, 2009, 07:21
I too was a sex slave. :cheers:
Unfortunately I've been emancipated. :pale: