PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Part VI: Amazing Thailand

Rush, Yet Again
January 22nd, 2009, 20:16
Ah and you thought youтАЩd heard the last of me! Guess your karma just isnтАЩt as good as you thought, huh?

So IтАЩve got one more bit to share with you under the title of Amazing Thailand, or more appropriately Amazing Thailand Bar Boys. First off, I lied. I had one more night in Bangkok. But an early flight the next morning coupled with the need for a full night of sleep meant a night without Noom. Not that that stopped me from visiting a bar for a quick drink and a quick fuck show before hitting the sack. So I dropped into Tawan. I was staying at The Rose Hotel which is just across the street. First time there, not bad considering the location. 1,900 baht for a superior room with breakfast. IтАЩd heard they renovated the place and the room was attractive enough but the shower stall needed a good scrubbing. Eh, whatchya gonna do?

Anyway, back to the bar. IтАЩve been offing one of the guys there for six or seven years now. HeтАЩs a real nice guy, a lot of fun to be with. His English has improved greatly as has his physique. Hot damn little body! Sorry, I donтАЩt do numbers, but his name is Nut. HeтАЩs from Burma (which used to be some big secret but doesnтАЩt seem to matter anymore).

I first offed him when he had just started working at the bar. He knew very little English at the time, but had a great sense of humor and was very willing to please in bed. (He still is, but what he will or wonтАЩt do I will not say - thatтАЩd be up to you and him to determine.) I know he gets offed quite frequently so it always amazes me that he remembers who I am when I come into the bar.

On this visit I came in and was seated on one of the lounges, watched the guys on stage for a bit wondering if Nut was around. I happened to glance over to the lounge seat across from me at the same time the guy sitting there looked my way, and we both laughed - Nut had been sitting there the whole time and hadnтАЩt seen me either. So he joined me and we caught up on life. I let him know right away that I wouldnтАЩt be offing him (so he could move on to a real customer if he wanted to) but he was fine with staying with me and talking. And he was tired and could get away with cuddling up for a nap while the fuck show went on.

Anyway, he told me he wants to enter some body building competition in England. As encouragement I told him that when I first met him he was toned but not muscled up and that he pointed out one of the guys he wanted to build himself up to look like, and had done so. And then he floored me. He smiled fondly and said, тАЬYes, I remember. You left at 5 am and I stood on the sidewalk outside the hotel and cried.тАЭ

Holy shit! I mean that was six - maybe seven years ago and he even remembered what time I left in the morning! Amazing. Thailand. No wonder I keep coming back!

bao-bao
January 23rd, 2009, 00:29
Oh, that was great!

A good story, told well - thank you!