PDA

View Full Version : Can an Asian really love U

January 22nd, 2009, 17:01
Im asking this to board members that have a thai BF ,,,
My point is he 19/20 and your 45+ .
I do know asians love older but does it work?

Wesley
January 23rd, 2009, 07:13
Some guys often more than not really like older guys, the word is experience in bed. I have recently been just today with 3 guys , two older one 18, The 18 year old got off in about one minute and was ready to go home with me left to do what ever, so I ordered up an older guy and then my 25 year old bf came to top it off. I found all of them on guys for men in one day. http://www.guys4men.com/?m_id=1438535 its free and I get site points which moves my pic up front want to do me a favor create a profile for free I get a site points, you don't have to answer all the questions just do the short profile and I will verify you. and if you ask give you name of he cuties for you to contact directly.

Back to topic, yes, I am as happy as I have been in my life, bar no age. I have a choice of guys so long I can't get them all in in a week and none asking for more tan cab fare. 3 are in love with me 2 are regulars and one is full time my ex which is now my hose boy wants sex every time he cleans my house. My Bf of 25 has never ask a dime from me. He pays my bill at restraints the bars and does my websites free.

He is not rich he has a good job but he has something most don't, integrity. it is now more serious than I ever expected, I killed my bf of 15 when I was 17 driving drunk. 40 years ago almost now. You never forget your first. I am now an oldager, my second childhood and he like my first at 17 are on the same level of ecstasy. I am sure they love its not just money ask Smiles. I know he will not post behind what he considers a troll, however, it is a legitimate question.

Wes

January 23rd, 2009, 09:37
Some guys often more than not really like older guys, the word is experience in bed. I have recently been just today with 3 guys , two older one 18, The 18 year old got off in about one minute and was ready to go home with me left to do what ever, so I ordered up an older guy and then my 25 year old bf came to top it off. I found all of them on guys for men in one day. http://www.guys4men.com/?m_id=1438535 its free and I get site points which moves my pic up front want to do me a favor create a profile for free I get a site points, you don't have to answer all the questions just do the short profile and I will verify you. and if you ask give you name of he cuties for you to contact directly.

Back to topic, yes, I am as happy as I have been in my life, bar no age. I have a choice of guys so long I can't get them all in in a week and none asking for more tan cab fare. 3 are in love with me 2 are regulars and one is full time my ex which is now my hose boy wants sex every time he cleans my house. My Bf of 25 has never ask a dime from me. He pays my bill at restraints the bars and does my websites free.

He is not rich he has a good job but he has something most don't, integrity. it is now more serious than I ever expected, I killed my bf of 15 when I was 17 driving drunk. 40 years ago almost now. You never forget your first. I am now an oldager, my second childhood and he like my first at 17 are on the same level of ecstasy. I am sure they love its not just money ask Smiles. I know he will not post behind what he considers a troll, however, it is a legitimate question.

Wes
WHO Smiles?

Smiles
January 23rd, 2009, 10:13
Wes, I can't read our troll's post(s) because of our terrific Sawatdee ignore feature. But, let's just say ... from the stater post's subject line, I would suggest you NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
I know well that you enjoy getting down 'n complicated about things, but Mr Gra is not interested, I can assure you.
(IMHO of course :albino: )

Cheers ...

January 23rd, 2009, 10:36
Wes, I can't read our troll's post(s) because of our terrific Sawatdee ignore feature. But, let's just say ... from the stater post's subject line, I would suggest you NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
I know well that you enjoy getting down 'n complicated about things, but Mr Gra is not interested, I can assure you.

Cheers ...
It a bit funny you came in my POST tho Mr Smiles

January 24th, 2009, 11:45

Cheers ...

Sure " Mr ", Smiles Gra is not your intrested ! But you sound like a German who not like the Judes.

What are you ? Out off the Canidian woods entering the Thai jungle !

Stay in your tree Smiles !

Wesley
January 24th, 2009, 15:32
I guess we all have our idea who is a troll or not, I found the question not the person more interesting than some others. However, I do find you ard Spike have points of which I am sure are right. I guess I just have a hard time being mean to people in any sort of way and when I do, I feel guilty as in your case a couple of times. I do get the point though. And I guess condiering what has been sent to me By pm by others should keep me away from the so called trolls. If It were my option it would be better to block his IP than to partianlly leave him on while partially leavign him off. It would solve my delima as to what to speak back to and not. I assure you its hard for me to even put homi on ignore , but at some point I guess there becomes a necessity to do so with more than one member of the board, I guess I hate to exclude anyone although thoughly convinced by PM likey I am wrong and Spike and u are right. So I will go along with the advise of my elders on the forum.

All the best!

Wes

Wes

January 24th, 2009, 15:35
I can't answer for all asain boy or for all asian poeple
but I can answer for myself I really happy and love my boyfriend we are differance age I young more than him 31 years no problem for me and for him we live together we happy
I have thai boyfiend before but it not real for me because in my mind, if I have boyfriend I not want go with another boy but my boyfriend do like that to me that I think it not real for me
but when I meet my farang boyfriend (in the moment) I never have sex with another and my boyfriend never do that to me too
what is love? for me I want somebody really love me and care of me and now I got a lots of my boyfriend and I never have that from my x thai boyfriend
chickenboy.

January 24th, 2009, 17:00
but I can answer for myself ....but when I meet my farang boyfriend (in the moment) I never have sex with another and my boyfriend never do that to me too ....

It's good that you find your monogomous relationship with your farang bf. But, correct me if I am wrong, most farangs in Thailand are not after monogomous relationship....so you are correct that you can not speak for all asian, but in the mean time, your farang bf is not a typical farang in Thailand.

January 24th, 2009, 23:40
I assure you its hard for me to even put homi on ignore

one meember of the board

Skike

we all have our idea who is a troll or not

yes we have ! :clown:

January 25th, 2009, 00:01
I young more than him 31 years

but when I meet my farang boyfriend '
(in the moment )

I have thai boyfiend before

I never have sex with another

chickenboy.

yep i think chicken ! :flower:

January 25th, 2009, 11:35
... other than to perhaps shed some light on the personalities of the sex tourists and expats who go to Thailand? And it's not a pretty picture.As I've said to gra45 in another thread, the truly awful posters here are the ones who live in Pattaya. For the details I think it's the ninth post in this thread - the-wild-west-warm-up-show-t17014.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/the-wild-west-warm-up-show-t17014.html) - anyway, the one written by me

January 25th, 2009, 12:15
Ever since this post the thread has turned into another insult-fest about trolls, who's a troll, blah blah blah.

What does this have to do with Gay Thailand, other than to perhaps shed some light on the personalities of the sex tourists and expats who go to Thailand? And it's not a pretty picture.

How about we answer Gra's question? I've no relevant experience but would be interested in reading the discussion.

Yes Brandon your right since smiles add himself in to this thread he fucks it up and he supposely has a thai BF, but cant add a decent answer for the ones who are interested ..he the only guy i know who bothers about TROLLS,which a lot on here says he going to far and is boring ....
As I've said to gra45 in another thread, the truly awful posters here are the ones who live in Pattaya. For the details I think it's the ninth post in this thread - the-wild-west-warm-up-show-t17014.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/the-wild-west-warm-up-show-t17014.html) - anyway, the one written by me
So does that mean Smiles lives there?

dab69
January 25th, 2009, 16:23
probably make a lot more sense to ask a 19 year old asian guy than a bunch of older farang
on a message board, if you truly wanted a fair answer.

January 25th, 2009, 20:15
Ok I'll have a go at answering the original question. What's being discussed is the possibility of love between a Farang and a Thai or Asian guy. To suggest that love is never possible is obvious nonsense but this thread is really about the age difference and the implication that the relationship is based upon an initial meeting through the sex trade (ie an "off" or something similar). At least that's the way I''m reading it.

I can't speak for the situation between a Farang and a former or active sex worker as my boyfriend worked in an office in Bangkok and has never been a Go Go Boy etc. But there is an age difference of 23 years.

We met around 8 years ago and he was quick to proclaim his love which is not unusual with Thais. I'm no romantic and it took a long time for me to accept that he really meant it.

I kept waiting for something to happen that would dissuade me of his love but it never came. Not once in 8 years have he ever given me any indication that his love is anything other than genuine.

For some years now he's lived back in his home village in a fairly isolated part of Ratchaburi so he never even sees another Farang so there's no temptation there even if he was interested. He's never shown the slightest interest in other Thais and he says "I no like Thai!"

A relationship when I only see him two or three times a year is not ideal but he calls every other day at least so we are not out of touch. He's recently been given an old computer and is trying to email as well except that his written English is rather poor but I can now send photos.

I know many Thais who do work as Go Go Boys or similar and I count some of them as close friends but with them, at least, the less they claim to love me the more convinced I am of their genuine friendship.

January 25th, 2009, 21:09
I appreciated reading your message & example. I don't want to offend or be intrusive, but is that your picture as your avatar?

Wish it was...

No that's was a guy called "Non". He used to work in Pattaya as a masseur but that was a long time ago.

Assuming it's updated itself my avatar is now me.

January 26th, 2009, 01:52
Hi Chickenboy,

I think it's great you have your farang boyfriend and you are happy. I'm wondering, because of the difference in age, you are probably more attractive and have a much nicer body than a man 31 years older than you. Are you physically attracted to him, do you like his body, etc? As a westerner, it's hard to understand how young, attractive boys find older, less attractive (physically) men sexually attractive, if that's something important in your relationship, and I assume it is, at lease to the farang. Hope all keeps going well for you. Thanks.[/quote]

thank you for reply
nothing to lease for me and for my farang sorry I never looking for old farang and no problem for about his body what more important for me? is love and real love care of me and understand me
and also we are understand each other we happy together
if you just think young boys looking for farang for money but not all I know it very hard to find a good one if you love somebody and have relationship you will understand and if you love somebody sure you want him love you back
but if you just want to enjoy with young boys I hope you happy and enjoy
and don't forget to have save sex.

foodforthought
January 27th, 2009, 01:49
If there is the correct chemistry between two adult people then the answer to your question is yes, regardless of their age.

February 1st, 2009, 14:25
but I can answer for myself ....but when I meet my farang boyfriend (in the moment) I never have sex with another and my boyfriend never do that to me too ....

It's good that you find your monogomous relationship with your farang bf. But, correct me if I am wrong, most farangs in Thailand are not after monogomous relationship....so you are correct that you can not speak for all asian, but in the mean time, your farang bf is not a typical farang in Thailand.

I am new to this board and love it. And when I say I love it, I think I mean those post that are well written, describing someones life or journey or travels. I've read quite a few of those. Or when someone gives an opinion with a nod to humor or a sense of fun. But I also find a certain amount of negativity and spirit killing as in this reply from "Scott123." My first thought was "gee, that was some piss on his parade." I believe Chickenboy states that he speaks for himself, but you seem to know exactly what every farang is here for... what a downer.

Art
February 8th, 2009, 11:56
Can. Fanatically. With 18, 19, 20, 21 and now with 22 years. Why? Thai ways.