View Full Version : The best sex is easy to find if you read this?

January 20th, 2009, 17:51
A day out, that will change your life?

After being in the wild west of Pattaya for a few weeks, I thought I would like to explore more of Bangkok so my American and Australian friends and I said lets follow the Instructions of some of the more experienced Posters to see a Fun day out.

I said I have seen some good wash rooms where you get many free guys Bi-sexuals and others mentioned, Guyz who just love farangs, so to start with we tried a few wash rooms like Chit lom Big C well it was amazing, so many guys cruising on ach floor as we had read, it was a difficulty to choose from all the choice but each of us did and we was taken to a small wash room near the roof in the car park to do out deeds and what fun it was, no money involved all the Guys were around 20.

Well after this fabulous way to relax and unwind after a long flight we thought we should go for some food no point going to a restaurant with just the 2 of us with out a partner so we has a choice of Soi 4 the likes of telephone Bar or Richards or balcony I have read a few time BALCONY is now cooking there own food with a new wonderful chef so we said this must be the place as last time I went to Telephone and the food was not up to scratch as when Eve use to run it m any years ago in jimmy of Pinnacle Hotel fame who use to hold Court thereтАжтАжтАжтАж..

Then my friends said they would like to try Babylon, so I said I know a nice place to go before, a bar where you can get Pattaya type Boys, boy next door types, with drinks only 100 baht, yes it was 4pm and sure enough there was guyz there who were great fun, after a couple of drinks, we played around for a while as we wanted to save our energies for Babylon, the name of the Bar is 'MY WAY" it is one of the oldest bars in Bangkok and in an Alley way, just past Pan Pacific Hotel walking towards Suriwong Road.

Well we arrived at Balcony but it was heaving with customers and so was telephone even so the waiter managed to squeeze us in and we then perused the varied and interesting menu. from Fish and chips to Masman Guy one of the most popular Thai/Muslim meals here, when it came the fish and chips it was the nearest I have had since my last visit to the Uk and the Masman was so Hugh we had to share it, washed down with a very pleasant Shiraz wine and watching the many tourist wondering with so many boy candy to see why they were walking down a gay Soi even so very many st8 couple and families seems to be sitting around the Soi enjoying the gay Company.

Wow it was 9.25p.m just in time for the best show in Thailand as I read on one web site, but first we needed to go to another side show an old bar again use to be very hot but now watered down Super Alex up stair from old Alex bar just past Solid on Soi 6 Suriwong road , there was 4 stunning guys there and a selection of mildly fem and fun guys also, we sat with one who I thought as the best, and they turned out to be great very str8 looking and good fun even though once again we was not there to off a boy as we had plans later to get the cream of the crop across Bangkok near the palace.

Time for the10 oтАЩclock show, off we go down the rickety old Iron staircase and past TAWAN into Soi Twilight as mad as ever, many guys plying for your trade, but we knew the only place to be was XBOYS We saw our 2 friends from Australia who we was meeting and then the Show started, with our 250 baht drink and a show you can only see in Thailand we were on top of the world, if you have seen so many of these Boys bar shows as I have and are quite bored with the I never thought I would be mesmerized by another show but believe me DONтАЩT MISS XBOYS, it is the very best your ever see no boy under 8тАЭ here and only men in the XXX show the most amazing show your ever see in the world.

Now we are saving our last and best of the day trip out for the last and it did not leave us with any doubts that we are in what must be the best gay trip you can ever make not only for gay sex but I do not think brazil can match this extravaganza of a venue for most handsome men.

Then we arrived at Babylon, if you have not been there, it must be the most well planned and designed Sauna in the world with 2 restaurants Olympic Swimming Pool, Big Gym and food only around 200 baht http://www.babylonbkk.com/home.html

If you have never been to Babylon Sauna go, no matter what you look like, or your age there was a guy I was chatting to who was 82 and having sex in the steam room, so there is hope for me in later life, for about 200 baht, entrance, you cant get better, it is more like a 5 star Hotel, but with very economical prices, there is all sorts here, fat, thin, ugly and even guys with 3 stomachs, I saw all of them getting serviced for free and not with other ugly guys, but for some reason we cant fathom out, stunning guys from all over the world, I had to go and look in the Mirror to see if I suddenly look handsome in the half light, but even though I am well endowed, IтАЩm sure it is more then that, I did ask one very nice Thai what do these stunning guys see in us Ugly farangs, he said many farangs pay Ugly boys for sex there is some one for every one he also said that many love to be near farangs, because they think one will be there next lover and they admire our life style, so the only way to get some of the action is meet a ji dee farang not necessarily for money but for life style?

Now we are saving our last and best of the day trip out for the last and it did not leave us with any doubts that we are in what must be the best gay trip you can ever make not only for gay sex but I do not think brazil can match this extravaganza of a venue for most handsome men.

Try this for a first We asked our taxi driver to circle the area of saphan kwai Bangkok around the Kings Palace, you can easily get there, as itтАЩs the end of the run for the number 2 bus.

Well our taxi driver was so into finding the right guy for us he suggested we go near the gate where we chatted to a few young guys I ask there age one said nearly 16 frighteningly saying he knows a hotel where he goes many times and his friend the same, handsome but not worth Prison.

We also saw many nice looking students who were just trying to top up there allowance and can you imagine they were normal every day guys not Lady Boys or obvious gay guys and just down the road we see in the middle of all these boys selling there services some police are stopping traffic for any violations they can conjure up, with all these

I saw, about 100 guys selling themselves, quite openly its was all quite amazing, but I was still convince there was some one special for me and our taxi driver said look there Army, I thought he was saying they were The Army moving the Boys on from the Palace, but No, he meant they are available, well my friends and I look at each other, they were unimaginably handsome and In Uniform 5 or them, each one was so stunning, I asked what I thought was a devastatingly handsome Army Guy and he said 1000 baht, I go with you, I said yes where, he said Palace Hotel round the corner, well we went, my heart was thumping he was Marching, he told me he is part of the Kings personal Guard and a killing Machine, I thought, Heavens am I going to get out of this alive, he was 22 and so serious, I could not take my eyes off him, his hands were twice the size of mine and when he took so long taking off his Boots, it was making the excitement even more heart stopping, well when he literally unrolled his enormous portion, I thought I was in heaven.

Ill say no more, but when we decided to go home, it was 3.30a.m and I can tell you we were more then satisfied and all thinking what a wonderful world this is and how fantastic you can meet a guy like this and no one even cares, if it was in America as happened to me once, I picked a guy up in a notorious area, we were surrounded by 2 police cars, let alone here in Thailand no one is at all bothered, I donтАЩt know what it tells you about a country like America, who makes its public paranoid to control them, but here in Thailand I can only tell you it is really paradise.

So if youтАЩre at a loose end for under 1000 baht plus the Boys fee, we had the most amazing day and the best guyz you could ever Imagine, let alone the beauties we turned down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont worry I'm keeping my eye out for you?

bao-bao
January 20th, 2009, 20:16
Uh-oh... is this the birth of Let Me Lick You?

To each their own, I guess... Not my cup of anything, but sex tourism at it's finest! .... :pukeright:

If I were to stray off topic this is an good example of how a lack of funding in education can lead to board babble - in something akin to text-speak.

Good of LMLU to take the time to post, though. :cheers:

TrongpaiExpat
January 20th, 2009, 20:22
Ulysses? I understand Joyce never left his room when writing. He had to send others out for some of the fine details. Too bad there was no internet back then.

January 20th, 2009, 21:40
Then we arrived at Babylon, if you have not been there, it must be the most well planned and designed Sauna in the world with 2 restaurants Olympic Swimming Pool, Big Gym and food only around 200 baht.

So Babylon has a new pool? The 50 metre 8 lane pool will certainly be a step up from the old one which was about the size of a decent backyard pool.

Brad the Impala
January 20th, 2009, 21:58
Uh-oh... is this the birth of Let Me Lick You?

Good of LMLU to take the time to post, though. :cheers:

Indeed his unmistakable style!

catawampuscat
January 20th, 2009, 22:14
lmlu or whoever, a great posting and hot hot hot..
There is a time to be politically incorrect and talk sex and
what a paradise BKK can be for the horny old men of this world.
I thought it was well composed and highly interesting and covered
a lot of ground, with style and raised my temperature a notch or two..

Probably one of the best BKK sex reviews ever in my humble opinion.. :cat:

llz
January 21st, 2009, 00:56

Well comopsed yes ... but too beautiful to be true ...
100 boys around the Saranrom Park !!!! Perhaps true a long time ago but not these days as the good-looking ones are picked as soon as they show up !

neddy3
January 21st, 2009, 04:36
Yes, the unmistakably badly written style of LTLU/LMTU etc. Braggingly inaccurate on details.

Had a great time at 'My Way'? Most reports suggest the place is morgue-like.

Got the taxi to drive around Saphan Kwai Bangkok around the King's Palace? Tell me more about this one, I must have missed something.

Smiles
January 21st, 2009, 09:42
" ... Got the taxi to drive around Saphan Kwai Bangkok around the King's Palace? ... "
Yes right, a fantasy indeed ... written by a new/old member, as a first post. It is to snicker.
Sorry Cat, but your fever for bar-and-boy reviews, while understandable, will not be cooled down by this bit of pieced-together fraudulence (spirited from here, TingTong, CfS, old posts, Time Mag, Dagonetc BBB News etc).

Cheers ...

catawampuscat
January 21st, 2009, 11:24
too good to be true...umm ..
perhaps, but still I enjoyed the read..

I applaud the positive tone and excitement in lmlu's thread and even if
it is a fantasy, I still liked it.
sometimes, I feel like I am dreaming, living in Thailand, having easy availability
to the hottest men and the greatest party on the plantet for gay men pass
the age of visibility in the Western gay man's mentality..

I believe many posters exaggerate and fantasize, when they post especially, if the subject is how much their boy loves them, loves the sex and perhaps the best one is how octaganarians have teenage boys lining up to give them free service because they are farangs (OK slight exaggeration for effect here)..

I agree with the other board members that the author is over enthusiatic
and pushing the upper limits of the truth and reality but still I enjoyed it.
On some level, it is all a fantasy which each of us perceives differently and
I will take a thread like this anyday over a ranting raving pro tobacco smoking,
or a report on whether one bar is 10B. more for a drink than another. I really don't give a fuck, if the toilet is clean enough to eat off the floor as long as I can piss in peace and it is the boys that is what is it all about, the attitudes, the atmosphere.
lmlu has made and earned many detractors over the years, but sometimes
a forum needs some zing and sizzle to liven it up.. no doubt, I will regret my words if indeed our new author is lmlu and reverts to his worst behavior but
that is up to the moderators and so far they seem to be doing a good job
of keeping this forum number one by far, imho anyway. :cat:

TrongpaiExpat
January 21st, 2009, 12:03
Then we arrived at Babylon, if you have not been there, it must be the most well planned and designed Sauna in the world with 2 restaurants Olympic Swimming Pool, Big Gym and food only around 200 baht.

So Babylon has a new pool? The 50 metre 8 lane pool will certainly be a step up from the old one which was about the size of a decent backyard pool.

That was one of many errors. He went to Babylon after seeing the 10 or 10:30 sex show. They finish around 11:30, then say 15 min to get there and your at Babylon 15 min before closing. You need to move the Babylon story before your visit to the Alex bar which closed about 10 years ago.

I guess rather than be aggravated with a fantasy post, we should be flattered that someone too the time to write a story based on our posts and some of our lives.

neddy3
January 21st, 2009, 12:35
That was one of many errors. He went to Babylon after seeing the 10 or 10:30 sex show. They finish around 11:30, then say 15 min to get there and your at Babylon 15 min before closing.

Right on. So many errors and inaccuracies.

A complete fiction.

But, Cockalicky, don't give up your day job for writing anytime soon!

January 21st, 2009, 17:53

I totally agree with Cat, this is the type of post that stands apart on this Forum. some are so boring as may be the posters must be. I have a friend who told me only last week, he had the most amazing Army Lad from the Palace Area,. so it must be a regular thing now, last time I was there only a few very nice guys. for me many to young. IтАЩm into older guys and I found about 20 more mature guys. I chatted to a guy who was working in the Palace, but run out of money till his salary and he was so nice, much better then Bar Boys in Bangkok,

Lets have more of these detailed observations, they make such Interesting reading, I feel I was there with this guy, who cares who you really are, I thought it was meant to be anonymous when you write in forums, all part of the fun, why does a few guys say if an Interesting post comes on, its this notorious Posting Star, тАЬlet me lick you into submissionтАЭ (I'm sure he is not the only Interesting writer on the Boards,) seems what he is doing if it is him. I hope he writes a lot more posts, donтАЩt frighten him off please.

Even so I use to love it when "Catty and LMTU" use to have a fight, Local friends and I use to get up in the morning with my cup of coffee and see what the latest in this "Thai Sit Com" had to offer, it was so exciting addictive reading, when they were at there most vitrial verbal best, but one guy said, they planned it, to make it like a real Vendetta, but were good friends in real life? When they are at there best, they are some times the best on the Board, with very similar styles.

Keep up the good write ups Cobber, I think you sound like an Oz

catawampuscat
January 22nd, 2009, 17:44
I will withhold from making a final decision about lmlu and R.R. until the
fat lady sings.. In this case the fat lady is O'Booze and it is impossible
or highly unlikely to see our old master scooper back in action without the support
of O'Booze.

I know of some farangs who can name the "newbie" in one posting and some
need two to be certain.. Neddy3 and trongpaiexpat are experts at this
but smiles stands alone in figuring out the most devious of plots and subterfuges.

:cat:

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 23rd, 2009, 15:48
I will withhold from making a final decision about lmlu and R.R. until the
fat lady sings.. In this case the fat lady is O'Booze and it is impossible
or highly unlikely to see our old master scooper back in action without the support
of O'Booze.

I know of some farangs who can name the "newbie" in one posting and some
need two to be certain.. Neddy3 and trongpaiexpat are experts at this
but smiles stands alone in figuring out the most devious of plots and subterfuges.

:cat:

According to my doctor I may have multiple personalties but not handles ! (apart from the love type)

any inference that I am cockalicky will be met with a stern missive from my lawyer, Mr I.M.Shonki of the respected London law firm Messrs Sue Grabbit & Runn.

It's clear to me that a metaphysical transference of personality has taken place and as one shell is dropped a new one rises like the phoenix and cockaklicky has been born to bring us news of the delights of Bangkok as seen through his inimitble eyes.

And you know you want to.

Forgot style and prose and concentrate on content..the devil is in the detail and I believe nothing is exagerated -except for maybe the size of that "olympic" pool. But here is the rub..a night out with cockalicky and you will end believing the pool is enormous..he could entertain you on a traffic island and it would be like full cabaret with nary a dull moment.

Enjoy. :cheers:

January 24th, 2009, 09:52
How funny you have the guys who just about do nothing apart from the same thing daily, Beach, cheap restaurant in the evening, then sit sipping half a lager all night, trying to say I, who is out and about daily, giving you the information as I see it, trying to say I made it all up.

Well I do concede the Olympic Swimming pool was meant to be Olympic type Pool :) but as I never notice the Customers in bars and come from a time in Thailand when if there was 12 farangs in the whole town of Pattaya and not many more gay guys doing the Bars in the 70s/80s its the quality of the Guys that IтАЩm looking at and on every beach you can find a small pearl and MY WAY had since been upgraded since Charleee the old owner who use to offer his son for customers, has just recently died. With Nut there and a few others your have fun trust me.

As for the times I was at each Venue about 4.30 pm MY WAY then onto BABYLON abut 6 p.m then onto BALCONY Restaurant 8.30pm leaving for Super Queen about 9.45 pm then onto XBOYS about 10.15 pm then onto the Palace about 11 15.pm the Palace Park Area is actually several Areas where you can see about 25 guys in each of the 4 areas.

The Army Guys seem to actually hang out by the Palace Doors, thatтАЩs why I thought they were making the Service Boys move on, never dreampt they were offering their services, also in the middle, where most of the boys are, the police had a road trap set up, to stop Cars and Motor Bikes, but at no time Interested in the Boys on offer.

If you want more proof I have photo of the Stunning ARMY Guy PM me and Ill share it with you and give you any Info you need about this ITEM, I do hope this helps you talk more positive and tfanks for any one who talks positive about my posts, if you want to be called LMTU just try it. so many jealous guys out there, get up and smell the Roses, its fun in and around Thailand, you may learn something and even meet some nice people, in stead of living on the tred mill, so many bored guys are stuck on going round and round trying to bite there tail or any one who they donтАЩt like.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

DonтАЩt Worry! IтАЩm keeping my Eye out for you? As your see in my pictureяБК

Smiles
January 24th, 2009, 10:01
Yippeee! LMTU / Earwig back again with yet another endearing handle.
I missed ya Bud.

Cheers ...

January 24th, 2009, 10:17
Smiles I was in your very Nice Hua Hin Recently and the guys who look for something to make them have fun, instead of having to create fun themselves, would go wild with Boredom, but I found Fun there in the few bars on offer, I may have even seen you in one Bar, talking to an old farang who one of the Boys said was the Boss and has a Ladyboy was robbing him Blind, when he left for Bed.

I was also in the mountains there, Near Cha Am and well you do live in a Most Stunning area of Thailand, I must say more people should visit there, very much like Banff where My brother lives, a good choice I would say for quality place to live-in retirement.

Keep up the good work, as watchdog and historian of the Forums яБК

By th way, what did happen to LMTU, I use to find him real fun, very informative and truthful ,plus always get to the
bottom (----O----) of the story and very misunderstood :study:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
Dont Worry,! I'm keeping my eye out for you!!

catawampuscat
January 24th, 2009, 12:46
I wasn't clear when I referenced the appearance of O'Booze
as confirmation and not as another handle of the one old
timer. O'Booze works as a tag team and if you have steadfast
friends you can't be too bad a chap after all.
Smiles has the right attitude about our new friend cockalicky.. :cheers:
but he does resemble someone in his style and content..
There is room for all as far as I am concerned and if someone
gets ugly, there is always the foe feature.
I will even put up with tobacco smoking if the boys are hot enough and perfection is just a nod or a hand signal away from me but I don't have to like it and will bitch bitch bitch until the cows come home. Keep it hot and spicy and all is forgiven but start the ugly stuff and into the internet ashtray to be disposed of.. I got to get over this moderator want to be thing... :cat:

January 26th, 2009, 16:23
Honies, the above post is so typical of the old has been CatPISS, who, it would appear just cannot wait to get stuck ino the posts of the reincarnate asshole, wanker, dickhead, muddafukker, LMTU.

It really is such a yawn, having to endure the rantings of these stupid old queens, Dears.

In regard to cockaliky - 100 guys outside the palce and hanging out the doors? darling, the action here aint nowhere near the palace, and sure as fuckin hell not at the palace doors. Try 2 sreets away you crusty old fuckin moron!

And as for this shit:

Wow it was 9.25p.m just in time for the best show in Thailand as I read on one web site, but first we needed to go to another side show an old bar again use to be very hot but now watered down Super Alex up stair from old Alex bar just past Solid on Soi 6 Suriwong road , there was 4 stunning guys there and a selection of mildly fem and fun guys also, we sat with one who I thought as the best, and they turned out to be great very str8 looking and good fun even though once again we was not there to off a boy as we had plans later to get the cream of the crop across Bangkok near the palace.

The bar to which you refer was called ALEC not ALEK, and secondly the bar upstairs where ALEK used to be, is called SUPER A not SUPER ALEX.

Either visit the optometrist, or stop your fanciful message board lies, you crusty old has been cunt.

catawampuscat
January 26th, 2009, 16:55
real ugly response.. bitch bitch and calling every name in the book.
I suggest paul add my handle to his foe list as I have just done the same
with him and suggest all posters do the same..
I won't waste my time arguing with this asshole and fortunately I won't
have to read his hate and poison..tata paul and I hope you get what you
deserve in this life and have to spend the rest of it in your own company.
what pure hell that must be... :argue:

elephantspike
January 26th, 2009, 16:58
Yippeee! LMTU / Earwig back again with yet another endearing handle.

The new avatar is kinda cute, too.