PDA

View Full Version : KY in KL?

January 20th, 2009, 13:10
Ah KL. My late-ish arrival on Sunday didn't stop me heading straight for the Blue Boy area where I had one of those only-in-Malaysia encounters. I'm not sure how many times I've met a young man who has told me that he first had sex with a Westerner when he was barely in his teens. The first one as I recall told me he was picked up from behind a shop counter in a department store when a schoolboy on work experience. How old was the Westerner? "Oh, 58 I think, maybe 60". Sunday night's was with a Malay who aged 14 had met a "50-something" Swiss guy in his parent's restaurant in a provincial city. Believe me, the stories you hear in Malaysia if you take the time would make our far-back-in-the-closet paedophiles (no names) scream in frustration (why they are frustrated I'll leave you to guess; they claim moral superiority). And why go with someone that old? "He's white", no money involved

Monday morning was a bit of a let-down. The new general manager is not turning out to be a huge success but I think we're stuck with him; he's not a huge failure either but just another plodding beach bunny, in Asia for "the lifestyle", not one of life's deep thinkers