PDA

View Full Version : Old Minou Bar Sunee Plaza

Dani69
January 19th, 2009, 16:05
Just wondering if the old Minou Boy bar in sunee plaza has reopened ? someone said its now german owned and going to be called Tweeties , any reports please.

Dani69
January 19th, 2009, 16:12
Just heard its still closed and called TREETZ BAR AND BOYS CLUB ..... :bounce: :cheers: :bounce:

Wesley
January 20th, 2009, 15:42
Closed!!!!!!!!!!!! now I can say, one of the few bars I would not go in while in Sunnee.

Wes

catawampuscat
January 20th, 2009, 16:40
I am with Wes on this one. Once was more than enough of this
boy bar and on top of the jail bait offered, this was another 'ashtray
bar'.
The owner still has one 'ashtray bar' left in Sunee with the
'show' brought over from the defunct Top Man and more ashtrays
than one can ever need.
PattayaMale referenced this boy bar recently and I have decided not
to give it any more publicity and let the nicotine addicts figure it out.
It was amazing that Minou ran as long as it did after a complete failure
as a ladyboy bar and then countless problems with the child protection ngos.
One can only hope that the new Treetz Boys takes a different path.
:cat:

Dani69
January 20th, 2009, 18:51
Yeah went to old Minou ONCE turned around pretty quick Jailbait.

Wesley
January 20th, 2009, 19:37
I guess anyone can be lied to by a boy tole he is older than he is and vor varyign reasons. nevertheless, I decided if I could not say anything good I would not say anything at all. Bad things happen to good people. its sad to me only in as much that guys younger than life itself were put in a position of doing things out of necessity and not out of love.

Love I understand, no one is immune, young or old.

Wes

Shuee
January 22nd, 2009, 02:35
cat i though the x owner of minou also owned look bar?, although thats just outside sunee

catawampuscat
January 22nd, 2009, 10:21
shuee, it is hard to keep track of what the grapevine
says, especially without the help of our former scoop
reporter who has abandoned his post.
Many farangs have partnerships and own a percentage of the bars.
I recall Look had more than one partner and have no idea how many Frenchmen now own it. It is off my list for several reasons.
Several of the boy bars now have Thai partners.
Villa Rouge reputed to have Thai partner as well as the new Tom Yum.. not really interesting to me certainly not my bailiwick. :cat:

colmx
January 22nd, 2009, 15:50
I visited Tom Yum last night and it would seem that a lot of the Girly staff from Villa Rouge and Nice Boys have moved there...

It seems to me that Nice Boys, Villa Rouge and Tom Yum are all working off a siumilar Boy base with some fluidity between the bars...

That would seem to indicate to me that these bars have shared ownership interests...

Also visited Cocktail boys - they seem to be having problems attracting boys to work there...a bar that size can not run with 6 gogo boys... it should have 20++

Euroboys seems to be having problems attracting boys too - considering 6 of their staff are now in cocktail (again shared ownership)

Also Visited Sundance and Look bar- plenty of young apendages on display in both places.... it would seem that the staff of Minou have all relocated to Look bar (could it be that Look, Villa Rouge, Nie boys and Tom Yum are all owned by the same people?)

Most exctiting part of the night was a boy of around 11 going crazy and wielding a knife in the area between Don Plaza, Legun and Wans place, he took a bottle of soda from a table in Wans place and threw it at the people gathered to watch him around Euro boys.
The boys from some bars managed to shoo him away with some plastic hairs... and luckily nobody seemed to get hurt... Not sure if the inciset was Drug, Gang or Sex related

Finally ended up in X-ray...Coyote Boy Special came for a drink with me :drunken: :drunken: definately gonna off him before i go home!

catawampuscat
January 22nd, 2009, 17:18
colmx, you the right attitude and I like the non judgemental style
of your postings.
There is definitely a link between Euro and Cocktail and for a while one
would open and one would close as there weren't enough staff for two bars to be open at same time.

There is also definitely a link between Nice Boys and Tom Yum and boys also intermix between the two.

I can't comment on Villa Rouge as it has become the Ashtray Bar according
to many farangs who like to smoke cigarettes and gather there and those
who leave coughing and swearing never to return..

Reports of younger and younger staff at Sundance are heard and at least they are reputed to not allow or tolerate tobacco smoking but I am still leery that if a big spender comes in and insists, but maybe they have learned not to cater to them and lose so many others.. :cat:

martin911
January 22nd, 2009, 18:37
Colmx,,
we must have c rossed each others paths last night ,i was in all the bars you mentioned except euroboys,and i didnt make it to xray either(couldnt make it 3 nights in a row)
is the off fee in xray 700for the coyetes??,mind you some of them are worth it IMHO,
some of my friends from the beach(who go to xray every night,at 18/19 its easier)told me there was a special show last night(wed)--did u see it,any good?

colmx
January 22nd, 2009, 20:48
As far as i know the off fee is 500B..
And they expect a tip of 2000B - But the 3 that i like there are more than worth that

Yes lots of the boys who can't get into hollywood or x-zyte (18-19) go to x-ray as their door policy is somewhat more lenient than the straight places...

Last night they had a f*ck show... i didn't see it though as was stuck up the back... arrived too late to get one of the good tables... Think they have this show every wed. and some saturdays...