View Full Version : Pattaya Fitness Park

January 19th, 2009, 00:26
Where is the entrance to the Pattaya Fitness Park? Have tried to find it - without luck.

January 19th, 2009, 09:45
Do you mean the parc on the hill? It's a green place where you can work out.

It's entrance is opposite the Tourist Police Station at the bottom of Theppraya Hill (Big Budha Hill).
Going from Second Road, passing Hotel VC on your left, follow the road and at the t-junction where you can go left along the Theppraya Road (under construction), just go ahead, pass the fly over and go up the mountain. In the first bent to the right you'll find the tourist police station on your left and one of the entrances to the work-out place is opposite it.

If this isn't the place you're lokking for, it's definitely a nice place!

January 19th, 2009, 10:32
I've picked up a guy there sometimes late afternoon/early evening.

January 19th, 2009, 23:47
Hey Folks, THANKS!

January 19th, 2009, 23:50
This is the park I have tried to find. Will try again. Maybe try harder since there may be someone of INTEREST there!!

Thanks again

Patexpat
January 20th, 2009, 13:35
BE AWARE that there have been at least two assaults and robbery in that park (I nearly said muggins but I'm sure some one would have misinterpreted that) that I know of and reported in local media, both after dark and falangs were the victims.

Pleasant enough just before sun down tho .. many of the boys play volleyball there ..