PDA

View Full Version : Oh Bummer

January 17th, 2009, 09:06
Only a few more days and we'll all have a new American president to laugh at. Can he surpass Dubya and Bill Clitoris?

Wesley
January 17th, 2009, 12:26
He is not off to a good start looks like his first duty if to veto a bill his fellow dems are going to pass. His own party seems to be his worse enemy right npw

Wes

January 18th, 2009, 01:44
At least Bush will be gone shortly.
We're probably stuck with Gordon Brown until May 2010, although given the current rate of progress the IMF could be overseeing the UK government spending plans before then.

January 18th, 2009, 02:56
At least Bush will be gone shortly. We're probably stuck with Gordon Brown until May 2010, although given the current rate of progress the IMF could be overseeing the UK government spending plans before then.As I recall the British electorate did re-elect the Labour government lead by Tony Blair in the expectation that Brown would take over. The newspaper speculation was all "when", not "if". We'll be stuck with Labour's toxic legacy for years, one way or another. I see an article in the latest Spectator describes Obama as America's Tony Blair. Bush certainly isn't America's John Major

However I look forward to the laughs. Can we laugh? Yes we can

January 21st, 2009, 13:57
However I look forward to the laughs. Can we laugh? Yes we can

BARAKABYE BABY!

The tea leaves tell me you will really have a glorious giggle when the baby-boom hits!
It will start about August 1st and peak about the 20th of October.
Barak \ Barakesha will be the most popular baby names of 2009; followed by Husain, Obama & O'bama--And there will certainly be many, "Oh, bummers!" uttered, starting any day now, when the Obama Mama's sticks start showing positive.

elephantspike
January 21st, 2009, 14:10
Go Barry!

Yes We Can!