View Full Version : Sunee Plaza Krazy Dragon

foodforthought
January 16th, 2009, 02:16
Just spent a most enjoyable night in the Krazy Dragon, it was Mark the owners birthday, he made no big deal about it by throwing a party to increase trade. It was nice to see him handing out gifts to all his staff, so a good time had by all.

January 16th, 2009, 06:10
You were there too? One of my favourite bars.

January 16th, 2009, 06:48
I missed last night but was there the night before. My two friends and I had a great time...remember to bring lots of 20 baht notes; you will be glad you did, they guarentee a great time!!!!!!

catawampuscat
January 16th, 2009, 11:01
I was there too but frankly, didn't pay much attention to the customers as there were too
many hot Thai guys to occupy me.
Were one of you guys, standing near the stage and surrounded by boys, some naked and no doubt tipping generously. He wasn't in my line of vision but somehow, I could see all the boys clearly..
The mood was very good and the envelopes with baht inside pleased the boys no end. Happy Birthday Mark and many many more. :cat:

MARK
January 17th, 2009, 10:22
Thanks guys I had a good night just how I like it no fan fare as a cheep way to increase trade just rewarded the staff that had worked hard the past year with some small gold rings, and enjoyed the go-go boys playing look dip with the envelops trying to find the elusive 1000bht mixed in with all the other smaller amounts it was good fun.
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

x in pattaya
January 23rd, 2009, 09:31
Last night, draped in a cloak of anonymity, I visited Krazy Dragon to engage my favorite therapist. Actually I phoned him earlier in the evening to make an appointment, but since itтАЩs been about six months since I last paid a visit to the bar, I thought IтАЩd see what was what.

Where have all the ladyboys gone? тАжand good riddance.
It's interesting that Sunnee is supposedly a hotbed of underage, femmy types and Pattayaland is (so I've read) where the mature beef resides. I guess you see/believe what you want to see/believe.

Still attempting to deal with a seven year itch that's been raging for a couple of years, I visited Funny Boys the previous night. The stage was (too) packed with shuffling guys. Everyone from upper management down through the ranks came over to personally greet me. Despite the fact that we're experiencing arctic temps here in Pattaya, I was gifted with an ice-cold handy wipe. Everyone was quite friendly in the тАЬI'm-being-paid-to-smile-so-I'm-going-to-bloody-smileтАЭ sense, but the whole operation was still reminiscent of walking the packaged meat aisle in Carrefour.

I called over the only guy I could see who had some decent abs and appeared straight. (Yes, homitern, thatтАЩs the way I like them. Not everyone enjoys having ancient ladyboys sit on oneтАЩs face, but if that's what gets your dentures clicking, I wouldnтАЩt think of criticizing you for your ways :pukeleft: ).

I really, really hate the scintillating тАЬWhere you come from, what your nameтАЭ conversational gambit so I cut to the chase. We agreed the agenda and were on our way in a few minutes, which set the mamasan to running about waving the boyтАЩs number tag as a good luck omen, even briefly hitting the street outside the bar.

No complaints. The guy performed well in the same sense that the Richard Clayderman performs Rachmaninov well. He hit all the right notes, but everyone was relieved when it was over.

Anyway, last night I went to Krazy Dragon. None of the guys there would need to have his ID checked to ensure he was well into his 20тАЩs тАж and in a few cases, maybe a bit more than that. And everyone that I saw was at the masculine end of the spectrum. Great stuff.

Most of the guys came over to greet me. Handshakes, тАЬSawatdee KrupтАЭ and impressive genitals available for hands-on inspection. I know everyone wanted a drink and a chance to sit down, but it was still all natural, relaxed and fun. I bought drinks for four of them, in addition to the guy I was taking off. Some playful conversation. Erect equipment available to warm oneтАЩs hands. No fussy mamasan putzing about. WhatтАЩs not to love?

Barely suppressing a day dream vision of all five us returning to my condo, I tipped the others B100 each and then my regular & I were on our way.

I wouldnтАЩt say most of the guys were beautiful on first impression, but I think most would make for a great, fun, sexy off. If it werenтАЩt for the fact that I donтАЩt want to disappoint my regular, thereтАЩs a couple more there I would really like to take off.

Not sure how best to describe them, but I think itтАЩs far easier to feel youтАЩre in the company of someone who is having fun too. If you like cardboard cut-outs, Boyztown seems to have them in abundance. For good times, in every sense, I still think the guys at KD are the best ones to provide itтАж at least in Pattaya.

Now I just need to figure out how to off someone other than my regular with out causing hurt feelings.