PDA

View Full Version : Farang hotties -- just what the world needs?

January 16th, 2009, 03:06
u tink too mus

krobbie
January 16th, 2009, 03:34
Brandon, one way or another we all evntually pay. Wether it is just the ordinary guys or the beefier one or the buff ones ... we all eventually pay in some way. Dinners/lunch/breakfast, new microwave/steam iron/computer/slow cooker/TV, for room or some such.

Don't be fooled into thinking they just can't wait to jump into bed with some buff and built American. Dime a dozen here but not enough money to be made from them. Only good if you can hook one for long term marriage type arrangement. That is why the rest of us (I'm skinny with one leg) become MUCH more attractive than the usual hunk. Economics.

Cheers
krobbie

Beachlover
January 16th, 2009, 07:37
Brandon, one way or another we all evntually pay. Wether it is just the ordinary guys or the beefier one or the buff ones ... we all eventually pay in some way. Dinners/lunch/breakfast, new microwave/steam iron/computer/slow cooker/TV, for room or some such.

Don't be fooled into thinking they just can't wait to jump into bed with some buff and built American. Dime a dozen here but not enough money to be made from them. Only good if you can hook one for long term marriage type arrangement. That is why the rest of us (I'm skinny with one leg) become MUCH more attractive than the usual hunk. Economics.

Cheers
krobbie

It depends... if you meet the money type, you will pay. Some are semi-money types... they are normal Thai boys but are open to a little 'sponsorship'. These may or may not expect anything. It depends on WHY they're going out with you.

Sometimes you come across normal Thai boys just out for a good time. They are not into selling themselves at all. They just want to get to know a foreigner and play around with one. Have fun with them. Make them laugh and entertain them.

Thai boys can be very friendly and are likable. Regardless... if I'm with a Thai boy, I don't let him pay for anything, unless he very forcefully insists (sometimes they are embarressed... but I just say "you student, I working" or something so they can back down without losing face).