PDA

View Full Version : Bottoming, R*mming

January 13th, 2009, 01:52
In Thailand I would not want to be Dom/sub but just a couple, or more, of horny guys. Do you think it's generally difficult or easy to find boys who will rim and bottom in the larger cities?

It is easy to find if you got the money ! Don't think to much just ask and pay . :bigsmurf:

Dodger
January 13th, 2009, 08:17
I prefer bottoms, and don't recall any boys being reluctant to be on the receiving end of "rimming," although, I'm not sure about them wanting to rim me. The reason I'm saying this, is because I've always been too embarassed to ask, considering the fact that I'm 30 years older than these guys and I've never been one to want to force them into doing something distasteful (meant kind of literally).

The only time I can recall being rimmed (yes, I'm a rookie in this category) is when I picked up a "top" one night and he went to town without me even suggesting it.

Half the boys you'll meet on the working scene are str8, so you will have to draw your own conclusions regarding their willingness to "rim" or be "rimmed." I believe that many would play either role if instructed, especially if the tip was hanging over their heads, although, this isn't my cup of tea.

Dani69
January 13th, 2009, 19:21
Last few "OFFS" I had got str8 down to it (Rimming) didn┬┤t even have to tell them.
Maybe I was lucky and offed the right ones.
But money talks....