PDA

View Full Version : Leading Troll of the week

January 10th, 2009, 17:11
Please find herewith a poll on who is this week's leading troll. :king:

elephantspike
January 10th, 2009, 20:46
You left out pattayaboi (account deleted just now for private message spamming).

This is a very inefficient way to try to troll and/or spam a phpbb3 board, as actions like these are logged and flagged automatically in this version. So I nominate this guy as the dumbest troll this week.

BTW- I am flattered to be nominated in this category :rr:

January 11th, 2009, 00:07
That was a mistake. He was in the original list until I arranged it into alpha order. I guess that invalidates the whole exercise. O mea culpa!

The prize for "winning" this popularity contest should be the privilege of setting next week's list including oneself. :colors:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK I've now fixed it to include Pattayaboi at the expense of the Pinoy's Pin-up.

I've also set it so that vote's may be changed. It's still one member one vote and expiring in seven days, though.

January 11th, 2009, 13:11
I swear i never voted for smiles may lightning strike me dead if i lied ...I think Curious knows who i voted for

January 12th, 2009, 15:35
All rather pointless - blog.php?u=1602&b=408 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/blog.php?u=1602&b=408)

January 13th, 2009, 09:36
God has inflicted SGT with a people whom God has become angry at and whom he cursed so he made monkeys and pigs out of them. They killed prophets and messengers and sowed corruption on Earth. They are the most evil on Earth.Not quite. Although it reads like some of our more vocal members writing about me and one or two others, replace "SGT" with "the Muslim nation" and it's from last Friday's sermon at the Al Azhar Mosque in Cairo. Same, same. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/10/world ... cairo.html (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/10/world/middleeast/10cairo.html)

January 16th, 2009, 01:25
So what happens to the winner?

January 16th, 2009, 05:51

He gets to cast the following week's poll, including himself and selecting his fellow Aunt Sally's - if he can find the poll feature.

Wesley
January 16th, 2009, 14:42
I swear i never voted for smiles may lightning strike me dead if i lied ...I think Curious knows who i voted for

That smiels even made the list has to have him squirming considerign his dislike for a troll. Im sure he is not sleeping well at all.

I voted for Curious. not ashamed to say it. Smiles may be a lot of things but, Troll he is not.

Wes

lonelywombat
January 16th, 2009, 16:36

That smiles even made the list has to have him squirming considering his dislike for a troll. I am sure he is not sleeping well at all.

I voted for Curious. not ashamed to say it. Smiles may be a lot of things but, Troll he is not.

Wes

I wanted to vote for Wes but he was not on the list

January 16th, 2009, 22:09
Smiles may be a lot of things but

What you mean whit things , " dildo, K-way, gleu, rubber " ? :clown:

January 17th, 2009, 06:27
There is still time for all Brandon's fans to transfer their votes and deny him the facility of casting next weeks poll. I'm not sure he knows us well enough to fulfil this function, but it's all jolly fun amongst chums, isn't it. :web:

Smiles
January 17th, 2009, 09:50
" ... That smiels even made the list has to have him squirming considerign his dislike for a troll. Im sure he is not sleeping well at all ... "
Sorry Wes, I never have trouble sleeping. I can go to sleep at 10pm and not wake up until the bladder's screaming around 8am.
For a healthy mental outlook (IMO), one should treat things said on a message board like one's job: Once you log out, forget everything.

Cheers ...

January 17th, 2009, 09:59
There is still time for all Brandon's fans to transfer their votes and deny him the facility of casting next weeks poll. I'm not sure he knows us well enough to fulfil this function, but it's all jolly fun amongst chums, isn't it. :web:

Yer may as well put them all on me Give Spike a truthful reason for barring me doing certain privileges here тАж I can always come back under another name but why would I bother there are better forumтАЩs around тАж.Hey Smiles how much did you have to suck to do this ? Someone should run a poll and see how much you are liked on here

Wesley
January 17th, 2009, 12:14
" ... That smiels even made the list has to have him squirming considerign his dislike for a troll. Im sure he is not sleeping well at all ... "
Sorry Wes, I never have trouble sleeping. I can go to sleep at 10pm and not wake up until the bladder's screaming around 8am.
For a healthy mental outlook (IMO), one should treat things said on a message board like one's job: Once you log out, forget everything.

Cheers ...Actually it was a tongue in cheek statement, I know you sleep well, you have to to live out there in the sticks. However, I do know how much you hate a troll. That was the point.

Wes

Wesley
January 17th, 2009, 12:20

That smiles even made the list has to have him squirming considering his dislike for a troll. I am sure he is not sleeping well at all.

Wes

I wanted to vote for Wes but he was not on the list

I guess with this post your voice was heard, I am tole it gets lonly out ther ein teh outback, I am sure you hate not having a damn thing to doother than vote for me in a troll run off.

Wes

January 17th, 2009, 16:15
there are better forumтАЩs around ...

No wonder you polled twice as much as me or Smiles. Go wash your keyboard out with soapy water :argue: .

January 17th, 2009, 16:21
there are better forumтАЩs around ...

No wonder you polled twice as much as me or Smiles. Go wash your keyboard out with soapy water :argue: .
hahahahah twice as much yer not like the others 5x as... by the way Londoner we do have soap

By the way WHO'S smiles

January 18th, 2009, 01:41

He gets to cast the following week's poll, including himself and selecting his fellow Aunt Sally's - if he can find the poll feature.

Holding an eviction vote would probably be more popular.

January 18th, 2009, 03:01

Holding an eviction vote would probably be more popular.

Any web strategist worth 20 cents, and some are, will tell you that letting people leave your little web dungeon is foot shooting.

Hotel California has become a chain on the web. You can check-out but you may never leave.

OK Brandie - you won. You may put up a list. Be sure to include your chum Gone Fishing - not everyone shares Wes' views on many things. But, Wes is a nice guy deep down, so don't waste a slot on him.