PDA

View Full Version : Memories Music Bar and false and malicous accusations

January 10th, 2009, 11:32
Being the first real opportunity I have had to do so, I would like to reply to the accusations made against me by the gutless cowardly low life, posting on this forum under the name of pattayaboi. I have never in my 14 years as both a member of the Sunee Plaza community or as a bar owner, failed to honour any debt, bill, or check bin in any bar that I have drunk in. Should anyone have any evidence contrary to this, could they please provide evidence of it.

Contrary to the accusations made about my not paying the bill for last months Meet and Greet, I can inform all of those that are interested, that the bill for this function was settled by me the very next day after the function. In fact, when I asked Leigh, one of the partners of Memories for my bill, he informed me that because of the help I had given both him and his partner Ian, since they took over the bar and where I also gave a few musical performances at arranged parties, they wanted to split the cost of the Meet and Greet with me. After initially arguing with Lee over this for a while, I finally agreed to accept both his and Ian's kind offer.

If the human piece of excrement responsible for casting aspersions on my character, as well as my honesty and integrity, or anyone else for that matter, has any doubts as to what I have stated above being anything other than the truth, than I suggest that they go into Memories and speak to either Leigh or Ian, whom I know will confirm all of what I have said above to be true.

I will be making no further responses to any accusations or comments made by either pattayaboi, or downright fucking weird, otherwise known as Curious, that is unless of course, either of them would like to make them to me personally.

For those of you that attended the the Meet and Greet, may I respectfully request of you, that the next time you are in Sunee Plaza, you drop by Memories and thank Ian and Lee for their kindness and financial contribution toward making, what I believe was a great day enjoyed by all that attended.

Many Thanks,

George.

January 10th, 2009, 11:45
It's so good to see the sense of humor is alive and kicking.

January 10th, 2009, 12:01
what is your problem curious? dont you have anything better to do then sit around a make up stories about people? you keep talking about georges sense of humor and i think it is clear from this post that he has no humor to you. give it a rest and go get a hobby or something. i dont mind it so much when the brainless here attack the brainless but when they start aiming there insults at the people who actually contribute to this board in a positive way it makes me mad.

January 10th, 2009, 12:13
...it makes me mad.Any chance of a coronary?

January 10th, 2009, 13:00
Fact Georgie I didnt make the accusation I only asked if the bill had been paidNever let a fact get in the way of a good story. Look at Aunty's post about me being thonglor55 with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. These people take themselves so seriously and are clearly concerned about their honor, as if the rest of us care. I guess all the Pattaya Pensioners know each other and it matters to them but those of us in the real world have other interests. :cyclopsani:

Patexpat
January 10th, 2009, 13:16
those of us in the real world have other interests.

then PLEASE go away and indulge these other interests

January 10th, 2009, 13:25
those of us in the real world have other interests. then PLEASE go away and indulge these other interestsAnd miss out on annoying the Pattaya Pensioners? Everyone has to have a hobby.

January 10th, 2009, 13:48
this is just another example of why i dont post regularlly on this board. i have to wonder why some people enjoy attacking others like this on this board? it doesnt happen on gaythailand or pattaya passion. what is it that attracts the insanely pathetic to this message baord?

January 10th, 2009, 14:04
this is just another example of why i dont post regularlly on this board. i have to wonder why some people enjoy attacking others like this on this board? What is your recommended attack mode if "like this" is not it?

January 10th, 2009, 14:21
Fact Georgie I didnt make the accusation I only asked if the bill had been paid........ :salute: :salute: :salute:

Although I can see no reason whatsoever why there was any need for that question to be asked or what business it was of yours, the following link will provide the answer to your question.

http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.ph ... 483#p24483 (http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3807&p=24483#p24483)

Patexpat
January 10th, 2009, 15:11
those of us in the real world have other interests. then PLEASE go away and indulge these other interestsAnd miss out on annoying the Pattaya Pensioners? Everyone has to have a hobby.

ah - so you Don't have any other interests really - your just a sad git!

BTW - you think I'm a PP ??? ROFL

January 10th, 2009, 15:16
ah - so you Don't have any other interests really - your just a sad git! BTW - you think I'm a PP ??? ROFLIsn't that "Ah - so you don't have any other interests really - you're just a sad git?" ? I do try to cast my net as widely as possible so if I can reel in more than just the Pattaya Pensioners that's a bonus. I'm happy to include you in the catch.

Aunty
January 10th, 2009, 16:53
Everyone, curious is a coward and a liar. Don't waste your time on him. He's garbage, pure and simple.

Patexpat
January 10th, 2009, 17:04
I love my Aunty ...

January 10th, 2009, 20:57
what is it that attracts the insanely pathetic to this message baord?

I presume that was a rhetorical question, Alf - or were you trying to discover how to attract some more posters to your own baord??

And, George, just remember that the cleaner your shoes are the more excrement they (and you) tend to attract.

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 10th, 2009, 22:03
hang in there George..better to be talked about than ignored. It usually means you are getting something right ! :sunny:

January 11th, 2009, 04:22
in the thread on ting tong
http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3721
about why he was not at the meet and greet he says.......he is someone that lived with me for 5 years. We stopped residing together 4 years ago......... do the sums - the kid is now 22 - i heard him telling people that at la cage.

Another gutless cunt that has to create a new identity in which to hide behind the annonymity of. You should be a little more careful arsehole, that when eavesdropping other peoples conversations, if you repeat what they say, you at least quote them verbatim. I aplogise for not having given you any graphic details about my sexual relationship with X, that is if there had been any, in order for you to have been able to jack off to whilst reading my post. That's what has really upset you the most, hasn't it?

January 11th, 2009, 04:26
Another gutless cunt that has to create a new identity in which to hide behind the annonymity of.It must be me, George. Apparently I've been creating new identities all week. Just ask Aunty and X in Pattaya. :cheers:

January 11th, 2009, 08:56
Another gutless cunt that has to create a new identity in which to hide behind the annonymity of.It must be me, George. Apparently I've been creating new identities all week. Just ask Aunty and X in Pattaya. :cheers:
Why arnt you on the TROLL list apparently you have no friends here just guys you want make enemies ...Wake up dreamer

January 11th, 2009, 09:10
Why arnt you on the TROLL list apparently you have no friends here just guys you want make enemies ...Wake up dreamerI guess they didn't have room for both of us and your place is so much more deserving.

January 11th, 2009, 11:27
what is it that attracts the insanely pathetic to this message baord?

I presume that was a rhetorical question, Alf - or were you trying to discover how to attract some more posters to your own baord??

i dont have a baord but if you mean pattaya passion dont worry they wouldnt last a second before the moderators ousted them.

January 11th, 2009, 12:51
Why arnt you on the TROLL list apparently you have no friends here just guys you want make enemies ...Wake up dreamerI guess they didn't have room for both of us and your place is so much more deserving.
i would challenge that to a poll but you have many names here, i only have a go at guys like you that put shit on others that dont deserve it ....and im being polite as like what smiles stated im wounded....

RichLB
January 11th, 2009, 22:33
Frankly, I don't understand why this thread is being allowed to continue. I recognize there are some who receive some satisfaction from enflaming others through maliicious posts when anonymously offered. I suppose it adds to the user totals here, but at the cost of losing others who wish to honestly share thoughts about gay thailand. Catering to the lowest common deoninator by continuing threads like this will bring about the death of yet another previously valued addition to the gay community here in Pattaya.

I remember being mystified by the attacks on Rainwalker who had the audacity to hold an annual "Meet and Greet" at his expense in Sunee in years past. How such generosity could generate flames left me slack jawed. And now, George hosted a similar event and provided all of us who attended with a fun, entertaining, and festive event. I held my breath to see if he would be rewarded by the same miniminded folks who do their best to discourage serious dialogue and future get togethers. Seems my fears have been realized.

Let's close this thread (and others which degenerate into petty malarchy. There are plenty of other boards around and I'd hate to see another mass exodus from Sawatdee. But, who in their right mind is going to subject themselves to these kinds of responses?

January 11th, 2009, 23:40

He's listed and currently has more votes than you, or me.

jinks
January 12th, 2009, 01:35
I held my breath to see if he would be rewarded by the same miniminded folks who do their best to discourage serious dialogue and future get togethers. Seems my fears have been realized.

Let's close this thread (and others which degenerate into petty malarchy. There are plenty of other boards around and I'd hate to see another mass exodus from Sawatdee. But, who in their right mind is going to subject themselves to these kinds of responses?

I agree.