PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from inside - KevinQ says hello

krobbie
January 9th, 2009, 18:10
I have been instructed by Kevin Quill to thank all who have sent cards and letters over the last 2 months. As Kevin is limited to one letter per day he cannot write back to everybody as he also has to contact his sons, mother and friends (supporters) in the UK.

When I saw him Christmas Day he asked if I would do this and again when I visited on January 5 (after lock down 5 days over new year) he reiterated the sentiment again. So to all those that have corresponded recently, you have Kevin's heartfelt thanks ... it means a lot as you can imaging.

Kevin is looking well and has lost a little weight (Iguess that would be the lack of beer (with ice) ... his favourite tipple. He was having a gaggle of Pattayans in yesterday so I hope they post.

I shan't write more at this time as most of our conversation was personal but he is in fine form.

Cheers
krobbie

Bob
January 9th, 2009, 22:59
I'm guessing that most of the card senders (such as myself) barely know Kevin (I casually met him a couple of times at Throb but surely he's met thousands that way) and don't expect any reply (and I even mentioned that in the card I sent him). So, next time you see him, please express best wishes but that all/most of card senders expect that he would reserve his limited mailing privileges for close family and friends. Your passed-on comments are more than enough for me.

krobbie
January 17th, 2009, 18:12
None the less all cards and letters very much appreciated.

I believe a group was going to see him last Wednesday but have not seen any posts here regarding that.

Maybe it's a secret :bath:

Cheers
krobbie