PDA

View Full Version : Dave Man Club, Pattaya

colmx
January 6th, 2009, 14:02
Hi All
Last night we visited the New "Dave Man Club" in Central Pattaya...

Its a late night venue in the style of X-ray, Body Language and Dude.

As some may know the Fickle Thai boys have completely abandoned Body Language and Dude in favour of X-ray in North pattaya - which is packed full every day of the week.... Get to x-ray after 1AM and you have no hope of getting a table...

In the Last 10 days or so Dave Man club has opened and appears to be making inroads into X-rays crowds.

Its located on the small soi that joins Pattaya Soi 7 and Pattaya Klang - around half way between Beach Road and 2nd Road - look for Chinese red lanterns, kinda hard to miss..

Size wise i reckon its around 3 times the size of Boysboysboys, I counted 22 Coyote boys there last night and countless (and all cute! waiters) There is also a dark room which i didn't take the opportunity to visit.

It is managed by Lek - who was manager in the original x-ray and Dude up to recently (some may remember him as the guy who used to sit outside 69 bar) He told me they hae 30 coyotes in all, and all offable of course. Its actually more like a high energy gogo bar than a disco

Anyway this is sounding too much like an advertorial...so:
Advantages over x-ray:
-Cuter Waiters
-Huge premises - plenty of oxygen, spacious toilets
-Easier location to get to from South Pattaya
-There would appear to be a lot more ways of getting out of this building than from x-ray

Disadvantages:
- Despite the number of Coyotes - x-rays are all much more cute for me
- More parking available at x-ray

Anyway any of you late night revellers should check it out and see what you think...

nanette
January 6th, 2009, 14:36
I did not get the chance to go to Dave's, but my experience at X-Ray last weekend was nothing much to talk about. The new set-up is a split-level, with a smaller vestibule at the entrance, and a bigger one on the higher level..In the old X-Ray there was a central stage where all the boys performed, and being smaller it seemed more crowded. This time around the boys danced on a narrow platform mounted against two contiguous walls. They shift positions with each song or two, and a dozen boys would take about half an hour to get from starting point to the end.. It was more like a parade of boys against the walls. The coyote boys were cute no doubt, but the waiters appeared tired from having to cover a bigger area than previously.

lonelywombat
January 6th, 2009, 17:14
Would that be Parking for WHEELCHAIRS

No sorry wheel chairs and zimmer frames are banned. You will have to stay in Sunee.

Since you raised it , do you know how cripples make love?????see below

They rub crutches together

January 6th, 2009, 18:34
I read somewhere, can't recall where now, that this new club is owned by the new mayor of Pattaya.
So there would be no problem with licences, after hours opening or any police raids etc etc.
Wonder why the mayor opens a gay venue ?? Must be very aware of the 'pink pound' or has a secret life.

llz
January 7th, 2009, 02:05
I read somewhere, can't recall where now, that this new club is owned by the new mayor of Pattaya..
I think you read it on the Pattaya Passion webboard, this is the first place where I saw this club suggested
http://pattayapassion.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1690

January 8th, 2009, 07:58
i went here last night. great fun and really goodlooking gogo boys. as pattayapassion reported a good place for late night fun. :rr:

colmx
January 8th, 2009, 13:04
Hi Alf
Did you stay there long last night?
We were there early in teh night (12.30 - 2.00) befre heading to X-ray...

I am told that Dave was raided by the police last night, no other details except a crowd of people arriving into X-ray from there after 3....
Thi seems to kill thetheory that te place is owned by the mayor!

Also noticed that they had culled their waiter and coyote staff by around half from my last visit...