PDA

View Full Version : fire?

January 6th, 2009, 12:12
Anyone know anything about a fire at gsm sauna in BKK?

travelerjim
January 6th, 2009, 12:20
Anyone know anything about a fire at gsm sauna in BKK?

TS...
See this post:

another-fire-t16864.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/another-fire-t16864.html)

tj

ps....Glad to see you did not go up in smoke!
long time - no see......You and The Colonel must really have locked one on!
Welcome back!!

January 7th, 2009, 02:06
Thanks Jim
I know someone who was involved in this incident, fortunately he escaped uninjured!
I am still hovering around (on my broomstick) and keeping my eye on the comings and goings
but only rarely bother to write, too old, too cynical or maybe just too wise :angel4:

Bob
January 7th, 2009, 03:44
I am still hovering around (on my broomstick) and keeping my eye on the comings and goings but only rarely bother to write, too old, too cynical or maybe just too wise :angel4:

Lovely to see your countenance occasionally, Dame Sanitree. Unfortunately, you're probably right about the "just to wise" angle. I need to learn that.

January 7th, 2009, 06:31
Anyone know anything about a fire at gsm sauna in BKK?Don't you live in one of the apartments in the same building?

mahjongguy
January 7th, 2009, 06:33
In the article about that fire on The Nation's website there is a photo of several rescued occupants being brought down by a fire truck's ladder. One of them is a farang wearing only a towel.

January 8th, 2009, 22:48
In the article about that fire on The Nation's website there is a photo of several rescued occupants being brought down by a fire truck's ladder. One of them is a farang wearing only a towel.

If that had been our very own Thanpuying Sanitree then it would have taken more that one fireman and the one ladder to get her down :tongue:

Bob
January 8th, 2009, 22:56
If that had been our very own Thanpuying Sanitree then it would have taken more that one fireman and the one ladder to get her down :tongue:

Hey, our Dame Sanitree would have needed a squad of fireman and she would have taken care of all their hoses before anyone bothered with a ladder.....