PDA

View Full Version : Sacred destinations in Thailand

March 27th, 2006, 02:23
I was disappointed not to find the 25 churches and cathedrals scattered around the Mediterranean each of which claims to have Jesus' foreskin as a sacred relic

March 27th, 2006, 09:16
I was disappointed not to find the 25 churches and cathedrals scattered around the Mediterranean each of which claims to have Jesus' foreskin as a sacred relic

You seem skeptical - it is quite possible - haven't you ever heard the term "hung like a god?"

Hmm - bet I just earned extra time in purgatory for making fun of sacred genitalia.

dab69
March 28th, 2006, 01:05
but we all know where dj station, etc., are located

March 28th, 2006, 08:10
Hmm - bet I just earned extra time in purgatory for making fun of sacred genitalia.
Jesus won't want you for a sunbeam

My own personal sacred site is the public lavatory a couple of miles from home where I lost my virginity aged 13

March 29th, 2006, 16:19
Couple of weeks ago at gay pride in Sydney, I decided to go to the beach to get some space. So I went to Coogie beach, and just next to the all male bathing pond is a sacred shrine to the Virgin Mary decorated with many of bunches of flowers.
Apparently she appeared there not long ago just loitering amongst the punters , there is even a picture of her floating smoke like along the promenade.

She obviously took a wrong turning just before St Tropez and Cinque Terra and decided to walk the dog any-ways.