PDA

View Full Version : You Could Do With One

allieb
January 5th, 2009, 11:38
R WE TALKING FACELIFT HERE

Glad you made it clear, for a moment I thought you were talking sex rearangement

ned kelly-old
January 5th, 2009, 12:24
Bangkok Nursing Home is one of the leading hospitals for plastic surgery and there are others. All US or UK trained doctors, and speak English. http://www.bnhhospital.com/ I believe Lunchtime O'Booze had his nip and tuck done there.
From my experience the above is a generalization and is certainly not true in all cases. Some of the doctors have had overseas training or work experience, although CV's are frequently pumped up by just attendance at a seminar. All will say they can speak english, but again the standard will vary enormously, and in many cases it is not good enough for very precise communication. As in all other countries there are both good and bad practitioners and it is not easy to determine unless you can get sound referrals.
Most of the leading hospitals provide a very good service from a house-keeping perspective with ample staff, good food and clean and hygienic rooms at a reasonable price......but many are also guilty of over servicing and exorbitant pricing for drugs. The standard of actual medical proficiency will vary dependent on the doctor you engage....from excellent to mediocre.
Do your homework.