PDA

View Full Version : New Feature on Forum.. A good idea !

catawampuscat
January 4th, 2009, 22:34
While I was composing a rather long response, someone had added
his posting to a thread. I was informed that another posting had
been entered while I was composing mine and did I still want to post mine..
A very good idea to add this feature and it will prevent postings that
might now be redundant or ones one wouldn't have posted if they saw
the preceding posting.. This probably belongs in the posting guidelines forum but I will leave that decision to the moderating team.. :cat:

Bob
January 5th, 2009, 09:32
While I was composing a rather long response

You would have made William Shakespeare cringe..... :king:

catawampuscat
January 5th, 2009, 16:13
Will had a sense of humour unlike Bob, who seems to have a long
history of problems with my postings.. Bob, why not put me on your
foe list and you will never have to cringe again.. Otherwise, shove it.. :cat:

Bob
January 5th, 2009, 21:17
Lol. You obviously missed the humor there, Cat (i.e., Hamlet and the famous line about "brevity being the soul of wit?").
I even used the little "king" smilie with the hopes you'd get it. I'll try to be more obvious the next time. :salute:

catawampuscat
January 6th, 2009, 11:24
Bob, I doubt anyone on this forum got your humour and most
saw it like I did as just a nasty jibe from a humourless poster..
Too bad you can't just admit that you don't like my postings or style
and jump in at any opportunity to criticize.
honesty is so refreshing instead of bullshit excuses.. no need to continue this any further as even I am bored with the whole thing but I couldn't resist having the last word.. :joker:

Bob
January 6th, 2009, 11:29
Come on, cough up that furball and get over it. :pukeright:

catawampuscat
January 6th, 2009, 12:16
Well, you do have a point.. cough cough :pukeright: looks like pubic hair
I am becoming like gaybutton with this having to have the last word nonsense. :joker:

January 6th, 2009, 15:33
...most saw it like I did

And just how would you (or anyone else) know that?

I disagree with Bob constantly, but even I would not call him "humourless". You, on the other hand, ...

Bob
January 6th, 2009, 21:35
Geez, this is kinda fun, guys, we've almost got our own thread to semi-bitch at each other. Maybe Spikey would give us our own forum?

Glad you recognize the humor (or attempts thereat) at times, GF, as that's usually my intent. I don't ever want to get too serious about participating in this or other boards as life's just too short for that (I've got more important things - like the laundry - to do today). What's usually nice is that whatever disagreements we occasionally have usually are substantive and most of us try to not get too personal about it.

catawampuscat
January 7th, 2009, 03:17
I disagree with Bob constantly, ...

What a shock ! Well, this changes my opinion of Bob as anyone
that disagrees with GF constantly is okay with me.. The list of posters
who agree constantly with GF must be one of the shortest imaginable. :cat:

Bob
January 7th, 2009, 03:38
You guys carp at each other so often, I'd think you're married or something. But ya gotta remember to be frank with one another (alternating, of course, with Cat being Frank tonight, GF being Frank tomorrow night, and so forth). And maybe consider wearing claw-proof condoms?

January 7th, 2009, 12:20
Glad you recognize the humor (or attempts thereat) at times, GF, as that's usually my intent.I'm sure I speak for many when I say that your posts are often entertaining.

Khor tose
January 8th, 2009, 07:49
Glad you recognize the humor (or attempts thereat) at times, GF, as that's usually my intent.I'm sure I speak for many when I say that your posts are often entertaining.

Actually, I enjoy post from Bob, Cat, and when I have time to read all of it, from Gone Fishing. :cheers: They provide information, humor, and are a great asset to this and other msg boards. You, on the other hand, are part of an asset.
This part. Have a nice day Geoff.

Smiles
January 9th, 2009, 09:23
I've been in Bob's company quite a bit over the last year and I can assure you he is a gem amongst men.
He tips my old man most graciously and Pot's only (gentle) criticism of him during the ride(s) from the airport was that " ... Bob is very good man, but he never shut up ... ".
But for me ~ being a closet introvert ~ Bob's verbal stylings are his charm as I just have to listen, sometimes interjecting that I don't really believe in the 'Jewish Lobby', but there's a conversation which we won't be having again.

But Bob treats The Boys well and sweetly (all 67 of them over a 7-day stay and as far as I'm aware has not asked one of them to sit on his face) and has them clamouring over me when I wander past Guys Bar or FaqTong here in Hua Hin, screaming " ... where Mr Bob, where Mr Bob? When Mr Bob coming back? Miss him so muck... ". I tell them "he'll be back soon" and they walk away silently smiling, a dreamy look on their faces, and with the odd tear dripping down a cheek.
Personally, I don't get it ... but obviously Khun Bob must have something goin' on!

A decent and gentle farang is Bob ... who will sit all night in a dark bar with you and NOT whine about Thailand, who DOESN'T constantly compare Thailand to 'home', and who enjoys the terrific wierdness of Thailand around every corner.

Cheers ...

Bob
January 9th, 2009, 10:09
Don't believe a word Smiles says, I'm a serial killer with a bad attitude. Added to that, I now have a complex about yapping too much (khor tot, Khun Pot).

67 boys!?! Hell, there's only about 15 in all of Hua Hin (and I only had tea with a couple).