View Full Version : Long Haired Boys

luvthai-2
January 3rd, 2009, 21:47
Am arriving the last week of January and am wondering if anyone has sighted and slim smooth boys with longer hair? Thanls. Not a new member here just lost my avatar and my posting info when the forum changed over.

x in pattaya
January 3rd, 2009, 22:59
Am arriving the last week of January and am wondering if anyone has sighted and slim smooth boys with longer hair? Thanls. Not a new member here just lost my avatar and my posting info when the forum changed over.

You might want to edit the subject line to read "Long Haired Boys" if I correctly understand what you're asking about. At first I thought you meant taking a boy off for a long period of time.

When my friend and I were in Soi Twilight having a drink on the 30th of December I saw a spectacular tall, swimmer type guy with long straight hair playing pool before the bars were up & running. I would guess he might have worked in HotMale or one of the adjacent Gogo bars. Surely if you tried a few bars there you'd come across him or some others with similar features.

January 4th, 2009, 06:28
I've met several guys with long hair. "Sai" at DreamBoys in Soi Twilight in BKK - very nice guy. Slim, handsome, long black hair.