PDA

View Full Version : Sammy's Bar Sunee Plaza

foodforthought
January 3rd, 2009, 15:01
Good bye to Sammy's Bar in Sunee Plaza. The new name Peter bistro we will see if this will be a successful attempt to create what Erich had already done with Sammy's Bar.

Patexpat
January 3rd, 2009, 15:30
It's to be hoped whoever is opening this venture has a legally binding, water tight lease .....

catawampuscat
January 3rd, 2009, 16:05
The nazi reference about Erich from the newbie with an agenda is
uncalled for and just ugly shit.. I noticed Elephantspike logged on when
I did and I hope he finds this as offensive as I do. Erich is a well respected
and well liked German farang, except perhaps by this newbie.. Everybody
doesn't like everybody, but referencing nazis is fucked up.. :cat:

MARK
January 3rd, 2009, 16:27
I am sorry to see the change in name at SammyтАЩs bar it was the first bar we opened in Sunee Plaza, but thing change and time moves on.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

lo-so
January 4th, 2009, 00:30
Erich ran a great value and welcome food joint on the plaza - those who make such Nazi remarks are an affront to all. His nationality is wholly beside the point- shame on you.

atri1666
January 4th, 2009, 00:54
Its time the moderator is cleaning up with you

foodforthought
January 4th, 2009, 01:58
The nazi reference about Erich from the newbie with an agenda is
uncalled for and just ugly shit.. I noticed Elephantspike logged on when
I did and I hope he finds this as offensive as I do. Erich is a well respected
and well liked German farang, except perhaps by this newbie.. Everybody
doesn't like everybody, but referencing nazis is fucked up.. :cat:

I am not sure what on earth you are talking about. I see no reference to any nazi, and I do not understand
this comment either by The Colonel. ( I think you're confused. Keeping the media sanitized was the job of Joseph Goebbels, not Hermann G├╢ring ).

I do not disagree with this comment ( Erich ran a great value and welcome food joint on the plaza ).
I do know there were problems with Sammy's Bar and the Marina Hotel, and now the Marina Hotel
after taking back Sammy's Bar, has now opened it under it's new name Peter Bistro.
It could be of course that they liked what Erich had done to Sammy's who knows.

elephantspike
January 4th, 2009, 02:11
Nazi reference was made by someone else and has been deleted.

January 4th, 2009, 10:11
OK now to be politically correct:
How many time have I had to listen to Herr "Sammy" aka "Don Plaza" rant on about cleaning up the area? Every time I have ever sat in any of his places! Obsessions like the BIB (Boys in Brown or maybe "Brown Shirts") setting up control points at each entry to Sunee so that only those sanitized and approved can enter. (E.B. even calls them "undesirables" and "low life".) He has tried unsuccessfully several times to rally the farang business owners to his cause. And always the victims of his vituperation are the locals who live in the area. This man's ideas are an affront to any decent human, but they will be most welcome by all who wish to cleanse the human race which has proved to be damn well impossible by all who have tried.
And the fact that Peter died there while eating a meal is bitter irony at the very least. :pukeright:

catawampuscat
January 4th, 2009, 11:30
When a businessman tries to improve the environment around his business,
it seems like a logical, intelligent action to take.
Only a very small minority of homosexual farangs would have any issue with
controlling the street urchins and wild children who roam thru Sunee Plaza looking for farangs, who like little children.. These are the men who feel their
little paradise will change and their access to their prey will be denied to them, so they attack those who want to improve the lighting on the soi, insure that curfews for children under 10 or 12 are in place and make the area safer for
the rest of us.
So easy and so cheap to throw out the nazi shit, when the real agenda is
against anyone who threatens their supply of babies, in my humble opinion.. :cat:

January 4th, 2009, 14:58
Only a very small minority of homosexual farangs would have any issue with
controlling the street urchins and wild children who roam thru Sunee Plaza looking for farangs, who like little children.. These are the men who feel their
little paradise will change and their access to their prey will be denied to them
So easy and so cheap to throw out the nazi shit, when the real agenda is
against anyone who threatens their supply of babies, in my humble opinion.. :cat:

catawampuscat, you are a serial violator of the rule against discussions about child sex on this board. Your blatant abuse of this rule is so obsessive and persistent that it leads me to believe that you have a very serious problem of your own with this issue.

I think you may well be one of this small minority you speak of who might not be able to control their urges when small children are present and hence your near psychotic concern about this.

Where are the moderators now? Explicit violation of the rule against any discussions of child sex by a repeat offender who can't seem to control his behaviour. Recidivism is said to be very high among these people and perhaps the moderators will have to create an "offenders registry" to protect other board members who obey the laws of the forum. In the case of catawampuscat, perhaps a permanent ban is called for.

travelerjim
January 4th, 2009, 16:08
Andre....It is most interesting to note that you..
A "Newbie"....who joined this forum just "5" days ago...
With a total of "4" posts...

Andre

Is now presuming to be an expert (with your "4" posts) on this forums rules...
calling for an esteemed member of this forum to be castigated...

Cat has contributed much to this forum..
his posts total over 1,600 vs your "4"...
and his posts are worthy of reading...
and his comments in this matter...might I add...
are "right on the mark"!

Could it be you have an axe to grind ???
"No...Not Possible"... you might say???
I trust not...but am very suspicious!

Could it be...
a case of the kettle ....calling the pot black???

Maybe your future posts will be more welcomed ...
than the "4" posts you have contributed to date.

I hope so!

But, then again...I think I am hoping for too much!!

Happy New Year!

tj

lonelywombat
January 4th, 2009, 16:41
OK now to be politically correct:
How many time have I had to listen to Herr "Sammy" aka "Don Plaza" rant on about cleaning up the area? Every time I have ever sat in any of his places! Obsessions like the BIB (Boys in Brown or maybe "Brown Shirts") setting up control points at each entry to Sunee so that only those sanitized and approved can enter. (E.B. even calls them "undesirables" and "low life".) He has tried unsuccessfully several times to rally the farang business owners to his cause. And always the victims of his vituperation are the locals who live in the area. This man's ideas are an affront to any decent human, but they will be most welcome by all who wish to cleanse the human race which has proved to be damn well impossible by all who have tried.
And the fact that Peter died there while eating a meal is bitter irony at the very least. :pukeright:

Andre you have no creditability just joined in the last few days and now an authority[in your own mind]

you obviously have an axe to grind and your posts seem to be very similar to other newbies.

You seem to be defending the pedos in Sunee. Get a life

January 4th, 2009, 17:08
Andre you have no creditability...

You seem to be defending the pedos in Sunee. Get a life

Yet another violation of the rules of the board! No discussions about underage sex.

And you are saying I have no creditability?
Do you mean to tell me that the rules of the forum are not credible?
I am not defending anything at all, other than the rules of the board and calling attention to the fact that some people project their own interests and deep rooted problems on to others to hide their own guilt.

Under no circumstances do I defend any illegal behaviour whatsoever. Is that clear enough for you?

But I also do not project criminal motives onto innocent people, a favourite pastime of sanctimonious and self righteous people, and I object to vigilantes who attempt to do so.