PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassment at the Internet cafe

Surfcrest
March 26th, 2006, 11:22
While in Thailand, I usually use an internet caf├й to read / post to the board.

For me, anyway, IтАЩm thinking how nice it would be if there werenтАЩt so many erotic male photos all over the place. Not many internet places in Thailand provide you the privacy to work without eyes looking upon you from behind.

There is nothing worse in a place that has a slow connection and a slow operating system that when you open a post, begin reading it when тАЬpopтАЭ, a slow to open photo of some nearly nude guy appears. You grab the mouse to try and move to another window, but because the operating system is slow the photo just hangs there in slow motion. ItтАЩs like people can smell the panic or that photo is yelling out to everyone тАЬHey, look at me! IтАЩm frigging nudeтАж.how about that?тАЭ

This is more of a smile, than a complaint. I wouldnтАЩt want the Tee Pee to think he can post more photos in order to drive me away.

Surfcrest

March 26th, 2006, 19:29
Good lord. It didn't take you long to grab a new name and re-join the forum now, did it?

dab69
March 27th, 2006, 00:08
-what else would an old fat loser have to do?

probably figured no one would recognize him wearing white shoes...

Surfcrest
March 27th, 2006, 00:48
It's 1:30 am and I'm at the Internet place across throm the Lotus Hotel.

It's packed, not a single terminal available.
There are some most amazing guys in here. They may not be looking at my terminal, but the hottest boy directly sitting accross me has caught my glanced a few times and smiled back each and every time. This city amazes me each and every time. The Chiang Mai vampire boys.

Are they looking at what screen I am surfing...yes, some of them are.
Thanks for the analysis BG, but I think I'll stick with the same therapist I'm seeing already.
I loved Karma Chameleon and all that stuff, but you're so full of anger now.

Oh, where's Yimsui when you need him.

Surfcrest

dab69
March 27th, 2006, 04:21
you make ChangMai sound so lovely, makes me think of a waiter that I met on a recent trip.
(writing back to me, he can't reMeMber the boy #10 I offed, claims he doesn't know him)

wow vampire boys, that only come out at night

keep ChangMai lovely, don't invite Boygeorgepoof there, his ignorance, white shoes, and beer belly would certainly spoil the view